AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does chaturbate email you when they send money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
Hi everybody, I was wondering whether you receive an email from chaturbate when they send you a payout? I read on their website that they will always send an email when they send money. I received a payout for the first time 2 weeks ago via bitcoin but did not receive any email. Just wondering if this is normal?

Thank you, everybody, this is an amazing resource.

Hi everybody, I was wondering whether you receive an email from chaturbate when they send you a payout? I read on their website that they will always send an email when they send money. I received a payout for the first time 2 weeks ago via bitcoin but did not receive any email. Just wondering if this is normal?

Yeah you should receive an email, I do daily cashouts via bitcoin and receive the email once they have sent the payment (usually 18 hours later) check your spam folder. And email support if it happens again. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Maybe check in your spam or other folders, could be that it was sent but didn't appear in your main inbox

Upvote 0
I checked in all my folders including spam, I did not receive anything, I do get other emails from them into my inbox including the "4 days until payout one". I guess I will write support if it happens again this time. When do you think the payment for the last payment period should arrive? Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
I checked in all my folders including spam, I did not receive anything, I do get other emails from them into my inbox including the "4 days until payout one". I guess I will write support if it happens again this time. When do you think the payment for the last payment period should arrive? Thanks for the help!
Hmm, did you miss the minimum payout maybe?

Upvote 0
Hi @Nigerian Prince

I was wondering if you could help me with a similar question. It's the first time I've tried to cash out and haven't had an email saying they are sending the money or received anything in my account yet, I've checked my spam and definitely cashed out more than my minimum amount. I am using bitcoin, I was wondering how long this normally takes to arrive or whether I am just being impatient!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.