AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Chaturbate have an algorithm?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
Im new to this forum, but I have been camming on and off for almost 2 years. I have never really made a killing on CB, but its been good to make side cash, and a way to be creative and work for myself.. but since November when I noticed that they rolled out the promote your room, it has been very slow. I get some regulars, but I feel like my room isn't really being seen by potentional viewers.

Today was really bad, I used the promote your room feature which costs anywhere between 50-80 tokens and it literally brought 12 people into my room after they sent me a blurb that said that 33k people saw my room.

Is anyone else having this issue? I love being able to be sexual and get paid for i, but it gets kinda lonely and awkward to just sit there with 3 people in your room.. 2 of which are anonymous users. Don't get me wrong not every day is like this, just today got me really depressed about camming..

Have you considered a private site? The kind of site where customers are use to taking a model private for a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.