AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does gold contribute to the daily spending limit?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
So my daily limit was $400 and I was charged $623 total for that day. I asked whether or not gold is part of the daily spending limit and spoke to multiple representatives and was told inconsistent policies. At this point their live chat just almost immediately ends the session without answering.

The first rep told me gold contributes to the spending limit, the next said it has the same limit as the daily spending limit, the next told me it contributes to the limit, then another said that gold has unlimited spending, and the last straight up ignored my question and ended the chat.

Look I'm not trying to get out of paying but this is ridiculous; if that is their policy and I owe it, I'll gladly pay up. But I can't find anywhere that says whether or not gold contributes or not to the limit and each rep told me different things. At this point, they're dodging the question and I'm pretty sure the live chat team are conspiring with each other to tell me the same thing or just ignore me. They don't even let me go into live chat anymore and just reload me back to the support page.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.