AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does it get old? Another Model Banned from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Twitter Username
@CinesterCharlie
Chaturbate Username
charlie_wilson
Hey everyone. My name is Charlie Wilson. I am a male model on Chaturbate. I have over 10000 followers. I was reported last night for soliciting. Apparently when you sit in a chair enjoying your ohmibod that is soliciting. From reading these posts I guess this happens a lot. I emailed support and of course they just send back a generic message. I also sent Shirley a couple emails as per what I see in these posts. Anything else I can do or any advice? Thank you.

Ok, problem has been resolved. I'm going to not be like most models on here and say that Chaturbate was quick in resolving the issue. I had something on my profile that probably wasn't allowed. Kind of a grey area. I had my email on my CB profile. Should be good to go. Problem was solved within a day.

Did they tell you that it was this thing on your profile that caused the ban? What was it? This information will be helpful to anyone currently or looking to work on Chaturbate in the future.

Reactions: Charlie Wilson
The first time I got banned they told me it was because I was soliciting other sites, which I never do. So, I looked at my profile and got rid of anything that could be considered soliciting. They unbanned me the next day. I went on this morning and I was banned yet again and this time with no warning. I honestly wouldn't recommend chaturbate at all. I just signed up for SM and Cam4. Hopefully I have better experience at those sites.

I have never heard of chaturbate having issues with people thst had there emails in there profile, like if top models can have there manyvids like in there bio and as floating button then i think it Will be fine to have your email there.

Status
Not open for further replies.