AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does my star rating affect viewership?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn_Wonders

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 20, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@Asian_Wonders
MFC Username
Aznwonders
Chaturbate Username
Azn_wonders
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001533870/Azn-Wonders/
HI everyone! I'm fairly new to MFC but I've been on CB for about 7 months.

I noticed that on my MFC profile that there's a 5 star rating that members can give you. Does this affect whether people will join my room at all? Mine is only at 3/5 stars because only two people have rated me. :(

Can anyone rate me or only members?

Thanks in advance :)

HI everyone! I'm fairly new to MFC but I've been on CB for about 7 months.

I noticed that on my MFC profile that there's a 5 star rating that members can give you. Does this affect whether people will join my room at all? Mine is only at 3/5 stars because only two people have rated me. :(

Can anyone rate me or only members?

Thanks in advance :)
The star ratings mean nothing.

The thing that does have impact on your homepage placement is your camscore. It's a rough calculation of how many tokens you make over 60 calendar days, and how much broadcast time you have in that period. It's also somehow based on what the average tokens per hour is of all active models on the site.

So it fluctuates constantly, but you can keep it steady by striving to make a certain amount of tokens per hour that you're on cam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.