AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Reporting Spam/Rude Have Any Results

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Blayze_
Does the "Report this message" feature on CB actually work? I use it to report spam and rude users in my room and when I am in other rooms. It would be nice to know if these reports are followed up on.

I was visiting with a model earlier and several trolls were hassling her and ruining the show for her and everyone. It got so bad she jumped offline. She had no moderator and she wasn't working the keyboard. I spent a good amount of time in her room reporting messages.

Yes and no.

I often report messages that downright violate the T&C, for example, fake tip images or colored accounts used for spam.

If visitors try to fool models with images of a tip notice, I usually report that line. When you report a line, you have to specify a reason, and one of the reasons to choose from is "fake tip". Apparently Chaturbate wants to get rid of them, and in fact I see much less of these images lately. I guess Chaturbate deletes these images faster than the fake tippers upload them again.

Chaturbate also bans colored accounts used for spam when that spam is reported. Reporting grey spam accounts is rather useless because there are myriads of them, and also, they are easier to catch by various filter apps.

Now, the bad news: Reporting rudeness seems to be useless. I tried that several times, too, with no success. Maybe meanwhile Chaturbate changed their strategy, but my impression was that they only care about messages which violate their T&C or damage their business.

Upvote 0
I've recently got PM's offering me tokens. Which I've also reported as spam. I am assuming that these too get removed.

Upvote 0
Does the "Report this message" feature on CB actually work? I use it to report spam and rude users in my room and when I am in other rooms. It would be nice to know if these reports are followed up on.

I was visiting with a model earlier and several trolls were hassling her and ruining the show for her and everyone. It got so bad she jumped offline. She had no moderator and she wasn't working the keyboard. I spent a good amount of time in her room reporting messages.
Why doesn't the model just make you (or someone else) a mod? Far easier to ban a rude user than "report" them. BTW I find some mods are as obnoxious as some users. BUT I also find a highly successful room has a couple of mods hanging around in the background to discretely take care of these problematic matters.

There is probably a better way to spend your time than reporting messages.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.