AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does sexting get easier?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2018
U.S
Twitter Username
@TheAriaNox
MFC Username
TheAriaNox
Chaturbate Username
TheAriaNox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000719269/The-Aria-Nox/
I feel silly posting this, but it's getting to me a bit. I'm pretty new to SextPanther and I get a bit of anxiety every time I get a message since I'm not sure I'm saying the right things. I feel like I take longer than others just forming a response. Does it begin to come easier with experience or is there some way to learn more?

Don't feel silly posting this! I am new to this industry, but I have been sexting since February (different site) and I personally really enjoy it. I find that it is a good best practice to always make sure that all of your messages have a question in them to help keep the conversation going. You might want to ask leading questions, like "what are you wearing right now", "tell me about your fantasies", "what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done" etc. If you are sexting a client and they ask you to tell them what you like, I like to just respond with what I genuinely enjoy in bed and that always goes over well. I also enjoy reading erotica online which is great for inspiration! I think you will find that it definitely gets easier with experience, and there really is no wrong thing to say as long as its permissible by SextPanther's rules.

One of the best tricks I have learned through the years is to let them do most of the talking. I used to put too much thought into my replies and then realized that a lot of dudes are simple, not all, but many. Literally replying "mmmmm then what" or "oh yeah? go on...." when you don't know what to say is so helpful.

It gets easier! Just remember it's horny dudes and the blood is not in their brains so don't worry, they're not dissecting and critiquing your prose! Sometimes when I do phone calls I'm like oh jesus what did I just say? And no one notices besides me!

Also you can lean hard on pics and clips! That's going to be more lucrative and easy than the texting part anyway!

Lol yes it gets easier, like anything else you practice and you get better.
Over time youll run into the same situations too, and youll just fallback to what worked last time, youll have go to lines to say and it will just flow.
Its always best to remember to that when youre camming, its (IME) the customer who is usually nervous ha. If a guy likes you you can do no wrong sometimes.

I had a dude who would thumbs up or down what I was saying while we went once. Humiliation dude. My favorite moment was when I went on about how if he was a cat he'd be one of those little hairless monsters that are so needy and barely cats. Thumbsed up it. WTF. It doesn't matter what you say. They just like that someone knows they're being dirty. That said, if you find yourself very uncomfortable, skip it. Lots of little ways to hustle. No reason to stick with one that feels bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.