AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Stripchat ever really enforce its Rules For Models ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2022
I've seen some clearly violative behavior repeated by the same model night after night. And I know for certain that Stripchat is aware of it through Screenshots, chat transcripts, and other documentation. Users are taking a beating but Stripchat allows her to continue unchecked. Why have Rules at all if they are never enforced ? That just discourages users and encourages more violative conduct by models. Stripchat's models are fair, honest, and entertaining. They play it straight. But this one doesn't ? How is this situation fair to them ?

What is the model doing? If you have reported it and nothing has been done, then maybe you just think or feel it is in violation.

Why have Rules at all if they are never enforced ? That just discourages users and encourages more violative conduct by models. Stripchat's models are fair, honest, and entertaining. They play it straight. But this one doesn't ? How is this situation fair to them ?
It's not how things work. The models aren't really in direct competition to each other, so what one does doesn't truly affect other models.

What is it that she is doing that she isn't getting banned for but you think she should?
I would agree with @Ozzie_ - there are many people who can easily misinterpret some rules and think the model is in violation of them, when in fact they are not.

And models (and users) definitely do get banned for violations, only a few days or week ago I reported a model for a big violation (to both CB and SC) and they (both) banned this model within an hour.
It probably depends on the severity as well, of course, but without knowing what it is you think she is doing (or what she definitely is doing) in violation, then no one can help to make a judgement or to explain/clarify why she is NOT being banned or getting in trouble.

What is the model doing? If you have reported it and nothing has been done, then maybe you just think or feel it is in violation.

It's not how things work. The models aren't really in direct competition to each other, so what one does doesn't truly affect other models.
Or maybe I went through all the Rules carefully, applied them to the facts I had, and made a judgment.

You're probably right. They're not in direct competition. That's why they have cam scores and ratings and competitions and contests. But, no. You're obviously right. They're not in direct competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.