AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does the model getting a pvt from someone else cut the c2c connection?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2022
If I start c2c with a model on chaturbate, and she goes to pvt, will she still be able to watch my cam? I had an idea that I would start c2c as she gets a pvt and spy the show.

No, it will cut your cam2cam, and it will also say that she has stopped viewing it in the chat/PM.Spying, you can't interact so I am assuming cam2cam won't work for that either, or if it does then that is a big flaw which should be stopped.

I can think of a simple way around this if she wants to do it, but I feel like it's wrong and unfair on that guy paying for the private show as it should be his experience, not yours as well - spying is fine but if the model is watching you in HIS pvt, that is just unfair. I

I don't know how CB does that, but I'd imagine that your cam would be closed out once she accepts the private show with the other member. Also why would you expect her to continue watching your cam while she's performing a private show for another member who's paying her by the minute? Sorry, but I agree with Brett that it seems a bit inconsiderate to do that. When she's done that private show, you can take her private and do c2c with her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.