AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does this seem like a scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’ll give ya that pricey retweet.” Huh???

Nah. You don’t need to make an appointment with some stranger for him or her to tell you about camming scams and suggestions. Let me guess...they want to chat with you about all of this on Skype? Don’t bother. You can find lots of great FREE info right here on the forum.

I can’t even take that person seriously anyway, from the way he or she types.

“I’ll give ya that pricey retweet.” Huh???

Nah. You don’t need to make an appointment with some stranger for him or her to tell you about camming scams and suggestions. Let me guess...they want to chat with you about all of this on Skype? Don’t bother. You can find lots of great FREE info right here on the forum.

I can’t even take that person seriously anyway, from the way he or she types.

That's what I thought! Glad I double checked as well :) thanks! Now do I just say no thanks, I got this? Or how do I drop him gently?

“I’ll give ya that pricey retweet.”
tumblr_inline_nffbg6NPh01qd6dv0.gif

when you are new there are going to be assholes who try to use promotion as leverage to take advantage of you. you don't need help from random people. you can do all of that on your own.

here are some threads i've found useful:
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?182501-Promoting-Yourself-Advertising-Getting-More-Traffic-101
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?190396-How-To-Maximize-Your-Twitter-Experience
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?212322-Snapchat-set-up-for-public-amp-premium-101

“I’ll give ya that pricey retweet.”
tumblr_inline_nffbg6NPh01qd6dv0.gif

when you are new there are going to be assholes who try to use promotion as leverage to take advantage of you. you don't need help from random people. you can do all of that on your own.

here are some threads i've found useful:
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?182501-Promoting-Yourself-Advertising-Getting-More-Traffic-101
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?190396-How-To-Maximize-Your-Twitter-Experience
www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?212322-Snapchat-set-up-for-public-amp-premium-101
;) that's exactly what vibe I was getting! Glad to get affirmation, and thanks for the links!

Status
Not open for further replies.