AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doing something different

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2022
I am creating a new website for cam models. It is a social community to connect with other models, viewers, and potential viewers in one place. It is similar to FB, but for the afore mentioned folks. I am doing this in cooperation and sponsored by Sugar Bounce. It will have a lot of info for beginner cam models and hopefully info even for the seasoned cam models. I want to put all the needed information to help cam models succeed in one place. This site will be happening very soon and I hope to see folks there. I'll reveal the url when it is complete :) I have worked hard on it for a bit why I haven't been around. Your insite and suggestions are welcome.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lou_King_
Thank's folks. Yes like Ambercutie's. Not trying to take away from her I learn a lot here. I have much respect. I read more than I post obviously. I just want to help :)

Thank's folks. Yes like Ambercutie's. Not trying to take away from her I learn a lot here. I have much respect. I read more than I post obviously. I just want to help :)
Forums in partnership directly with a cam site probably won't be as popular as a completely free standing one. But good luck, it can be fun, but also extremely tedious. At least it sounds like you may be paid for yours.

Hello AmberCutie. I would never take away from you but I couldn't do what I wanted to originally so I changed course. The best I could do was what I am doing now in an effort to help and contribute to the industry. Yes I got sponsored. I want to help the models as much as I can because I appreciate what they do and what is involved doing it. I want the world to understand as well. Cam models are basically actors and Hollywood pays them big bucks. It is unfair that laws stigmatize cam models for the same thing. A central location can be beneficial. The site will allow a link to any site you put for your stream. I am the owner and that's it lol.

Last edited:
Hello AmberCutie. I would never take away from you but I couldn't do what I wanted to originally so I changed course. The best I could do was what I am doing now in an effort to help and contribute to the industry. Yes I got sponsored. I want to help the models as much as I can because I appreciate what they do and what is involved doing it. I want the world to understand as well. Cam models are basically actors and Hollywood pays them big bucks. It is unfair that laws stigmatize cam models for the same thing. A central location can be beneficial. The site will allow a link to any site you put for your stream. I am the owner and that's it lol.
If you've already confirmed with Sugar Bounce that there will be no restrictions on models advertising for all of their other sites then you'll be all good. My initial instinct told me that would be unlikely to be the case, but if you've written that into your deal with them that's perfect. And if you're able to post ads to other adult sites on the forum, that'll help pay for your time investment as well.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
You are so nice and I love it. Yes I made a field for a external url. Not my 1st time as you know. Is a site for models to take a break and be whom they are. I enjoy knowing them for being a person not just a cam model. I hope it helps.

Tell you what .. Any members here want a head start can join now at sugar bounce. org . I haven't finished it yet but done in a couple days or so. Guess can get the sneak peak lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely different, not necessarily in a good way. Sorry, lots of work needs to be done there, and a whole lot of things don't make any sense to me. It looks pretty disorganised and too big on phone view. My 2 cents 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am making an app for phone. I did say not say finished yet. All will come together.

I'd make sure there are model only areas. I would avoid having viewer only areas.
Just thinking of the Lounge on MFC, appalling.
Models can create private groups or public groups etc. I have set live now although there is some demo blog content it is being replaced.

If you've already confirmed with Sugar Bounce that there will be no restrictions on models advertising for all of their other sites then you'll be all good. My initial instinct told me that would be unlikely to be the case, but if you've written that into your deal with them that's perfect. And if you're able to post ads to other adult sites on the forum, that'll help pay for your time investment as well.
I made that clear I think. This site is for all.

i will doubt sugar bounce will let models advertise competitors / other platforms ... on there
That was my thought. It has to be in writing that they'll allow it with their sponsorship, or OP's gonna have a bad time.

I think it's gonna be a Sugar Bounce forum only. (I mean, it's on their domain....)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
That was my thought. It has to be in writing that they'll allow it with their sponsorship, or OP's gonna have a bad time.

I think it's gonna be a Sugar Bounce forum only. (I mean, it's on their domain....)

Yeah at most they would only (IMO) allow Instagram, Twitter..
They wouldn't allow links to eplay, mfc, chaturbate, etc etc

Few others like onlyfans and manyvids etc would be debatable.

My job at SB is seo. I built and am building websites with high seo value to link to them. I own the websites. As AmberCutie said earlier without the ability to link for models that site would be worthless. With that said outside links are acceptable. One in profile and whatever you put in the forums. This is how I meant it to be.

Also as I said earlier I am making a phone app. It will be for android to start. I will develop after for Iphone.

I really don't like your arrogant and condescending answers especially to Amber. To be honest there is already a forum for models to connect with eachother and for viewers to have insight of what's really going down, for questions, problems, venting, helping eachother, models to take a break and be who they are... + we can link whatever we want there too... oh wait, it's THIS forum. Yours isn't really unique, nothing new that we don't have here. Most certainly doesn't remind of FB or any sort of similar social media as you initially suggested.

Your job at SB is seo, but you own the websites ..confusing to say the least.🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
It was not my intention to sound arrogant or condescending whatsoever. If it came across that way I apologize. That end of my seo work is to provide links. I bought several sugarbounce domains to provide several links to their main site. I am building websites on those domains. I was agreeing with AmberCutie that sugarbounce.org would have no value to models if they could not link from it., not to it. I think I was misunderstood and maybe did not give enough information in my replies.

As an act of good faith I put a link to this forum on front page.

Last edited:
I really don't like your arrogant and condescending answers especially to Amber. To be honest there is already a forum for models to connect with eachother and for viewers to have insight of what's really going down, for questions, problems, venting, helping eachother, models to take a break and be who they are... + we can link whatever we want there too... oh wait, it's THIS forum. Yours isn't really unique, nothing new that we don't have here. Most certainly doesn't remind of FB or any sort of similar social media as you initially suggested.

Your job at SB is seo, but you own the websites ..confusing to say the least.🤷🏼‍♀️
Your evaluation of my site I disagree with but is ok. My only goal was to make something to help models. Yes it is different. You can have a activity feed, you can follow, you have a messenger for connections. you can make a group private or public. What did I miss?

Last edited:
As I originally posted it is not completed yet. I was only offering a sneak peak. Right now both are a lot alike. It will become more functional fairly quickly. I only wanted to give back to the industry, not take anything away from AmberCutie.

My thoughts exactly. Just like you said, it's the same name, but only with .org at the end.

At best, it seems to me like a marketing attempt at making some free publicity for the actual cam site.

At worst... if a forum is owned by a cam site, then what happens when a model says something bad about that cam site on that (actually their) forum ? How do you know they will not just delete the thread? Also, having that forum, the cam site has access to a lot of information about models and what they talk about privately, through PMs. And how do you know they won't start their "own" threads with fake accounts and controlling any narrative they want? About a model or about their competitors? I'm not saying that this is their real purpose, I'm just saying that a company's sole purpose is to generate profit for their investors, so the idea that they "just wanna help out", it really contradicts the purpose of that company, and there are so many ways they can profit from that forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Regarding the free marketing their getting, I forgot to mention a few things... this will help rank them higher with search engine's (eg: google) algorithms, because when people search for something on search engines that is found on the forum, guess what site will come right under the forum? If you guessed 'the sugar bounce cam site', then you guessed right. So basically, every time someone will write something on that forum and it's gonna get indexed by google and other search engines, it will help the main cam site get more visibility on those search engines - and all of this for free :) that's why they used the same name in the URL, but just changed the domain. This is what's called SEO and, usually, companies pay a lot of money to have this done. But in this case, having that forum, a lot of the SEO is done for free, by the people that will be writing there.

My thoughts exactly. Just like you said, it's the same name, but only with .org at the end.

At best, it seems to me like a marketing attempt at making some free publicity for the actual cam site.

At worst... if a forum is owned by a cam site, then what happens when a model says something bad about that cam site on that (actually their) forum ? How do you know they will not just delete the thread? Also, having that forum, the cam site has access to a lot of information about models and what they talk about privately, through PMs. And how do you know they won't start their "own" threads with fake accounts and controlling any narrative they want? About a model or about their competitors? I'm not saying that this is their real purpose, I'm just saying that a company's sole purpose is to generate profit for their investors, so the idea that they "just wanna help out", it really contradicts the purpose of that company, and there are so many ways they can profit from that forum.
I boils down to a conflict of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.