AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dom but sometimes Sub - ruins the allure?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiara

Deactivated Account
Oct 18, 2017
So, I may have found my niche as a submissive, masochist camgirl/clip maker. But in my own sexytimes, I'm not a submissive, I'm actually a switch. I enjoy both. I know there's a definite market for dominant cammers and clip makers, and I do know how to dominate, so I want to dip into domination themes too. But would it ruin the fantasy, knowing that some days your apparently so tough dominatrix is the weak little toy that lets others take control? Can you do both under one persona, without alienating the exclusive dom or exclusive sub audiences, or does it break the allure?

Once you've done one, have you put yourself in a box, needing a seperate persona to do something else?

I am not a switch I identify as a kinkster I just have 2 separate clip stores that are not linked. There is no reason you cannot do both but I would deff separate them. Most of my subs know about my fetish store and it has never hurt me.

You can totally do both, just maybe not in one store.

Agreed to keep the sub and Domme persona's separated. Subs can be really... picky... with Femdom's about things like that. They also get finicky with things like fetish and Femdom being in the same store, but that you have a bit more leeway (I've gotten away with way more than I've thought I could before, like burping and stuff), but putting sub clips in a Domme store is probably a bad idea. If you want to try out with things that teeter more on the lines of Femdom, maybe try sensual Domming, or Princess type, which is basically the dominant type of the bratty sub.

tl:dr You can totally have different stores and personas, just keep 'em separated if they're too different from one another.

I do both! And everything else. All in the same stores. I started out submissive niche camming and expanded... honestly i tried keeping it all separate but that fidnt work for me. My community of subs, doms, vanilla folks etc.. they all interact and i Dunno it just works. I dont know that i have any specific advice on how exactly i make it work .. i just own who i am and we talk in my room and Twitter about kinks and fetishes openly. I give people permission to explore ...

Most subs I've had claim to be more dominant in their real life relationships. Even if a sub finds something of yours that's not domme, they'll probably understand!

I do not know about video sales, but on MFC I know a girl that does both - has many male slaves.. and many masters and for the most part I've never seen a problem with them interacting together.

I would even suggest that it raises the allure. I love somewhat "secretly" domming my friend when I know she is playing with one of her slaves. I've also seen true male subs tip for spanks and other "domming" activites simply to deserve a rough punishment next time they have a slave session.

I think there are many subs that love the idea that I'll melt into a puddle of submissive mush when a "real man" comes around. There are also plenty of Doms that love that I can top - it's like they get to be the guy that put a tiger on a leash. I tell people that I'm more dominant than many people and less dominant than others, so my role is obviously going to vary depending on my playmate. To me that's very natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.