AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Domi lovense? worth it...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2018
Twitter Username
@xkirbybae
MFC Username
kirby
Of course, the lush is the more popular one. I see so many girls with the pink antenna. I'm not really a fan and would prefer the domi, especially because I prefer clit stimulation...

I haven't really seen anyone use a domi. Is there a reason? Do people prefer the lush? I've seen the lush and hush used but would love more feedback on the wand. :)

we have hush and lush. i want the domi...neither the hush nor lush will make me orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Ive seen the domi used a few times but i think its easier to insert the lush and just do whatever. with the domi you have to be either in the position to use it all the time or make sure you are able to get in the position very quickly where as the lush/hush is in until you take it out

One performer i know on CB uses the Domi. It is pretty effective/strong. One of the litle gimmicks it has lights so you can see if people tip to use it. Just the studio lights will be brighters.. So it is in the details

I'm about to get the domi. It's good for sub/dom play as wands seems to give off more of an "intense" effect in terms of client control.

I'm also getting the lush 2.0 but it's not that big of a priority for me b/c I'm more into clit stimulation. I know that when it's inside me it's not going to give me too much excitement.

I'm about to get the domi. It's good for sub/dom play as wands seems to give off more of an "intense" effect in terms of client control.

I'm also getting the lush 2.0 but it's not that big of a priority for me b/c I'm more into clit stimulation. I know that when it's inside me it's not going to give me too much excitement.

I hope you instruct the client to start slow and not directly on maximum. The domi is pretty effective already on the lower settings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
I hope you instruct the client to start slow and not directly on maximum. The domi is pretty effective already on the lower settings.

Thanks for the advice! I haven't received mine yet, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind once I start playing around with it. :h:

Domi definitely seems/sounds more powerful - and I think more people would/will get that when they realise. The downfall for it though is having to keep hold of it or maybe sitting/laying still with it positioned so if someone tips it's on you.

Reactions: CurvyJ
Domi definitely seems/sounds more powerful - and I think more people would/will get that when they realise. The downfall for it though is having to keep hold of it or maybe sitting/laying still with it positioned so if someone tips it's on you.
In mine opinion it is not for "standard" tips. It would be more effective as a goal and customers have "show" a where they can tip. As it is more intense then normal and keep it special. You do not want to spoil all the goodies at once. Just mine thoughts from a viewers side.

The domi is a great little toy, I use mine in my personal life a lot, and it's the strongest feeling wand toy I own (even more-so than the magic wand rechargeable and doxy). But I think that @Ronaldod might have the right idea here-- it's very strong, and would get annoying to hold against your body for a long period of time. It's probably better suited for show goals or privates, which is why a lot of cam girls gravitate towards the Lush -- it's hand-free.

Reactions: Kirby
I have the Domi, Hush, and Osci.
Clients seem a bit confused and ask for Lush all the time. Every shift I am explaining to the chat room that my toys work similarly to Lush and are from the same company&app. For that I want to buy a Lush but I’m going to promote it on a wish list for a while first. By the way, lovense wish list is great because they hide all mailing details so public only sees your chatname.

The Domi is very strong but not unbearable and the patterns are wicked in a good way. I keep it on until the battery needs a charge. With practice “no hands” gets easier.

The Osci is amazing for g spot stimulation. I use it when I’m alone off cam. I basically just lay down like a pillow princess and let the robot work it’s magic. It’s not easy to move around with this inserted.

Hush is self explanatory. Beware it’s very strong on full blast.

The Nora was my first lovense toy and I really miss it. I held it between my feet and fucked it with an up skirt view. It died From a power surge.

So I am happy with lovense but want to add lush because it’s popularity and mobility

If more models branch out to other toys my guys will have to get used to it!

Reactions: MollyMidnight
The domi is a great little toy, I use mine in my personal life a lot, and it's the strongest feeling wand toy I own (even more-so than the magic wand rechargeable and doxy). But I think that @Ronaldod might have the right idea here-- it's very strong, and would get annoying to hold against your body for a long period of time. It's probably better suited for show goals or privates, which is why a lot of cam girls gravitate towards the Lush -- it's hand-free.

A lot of the models I've seen using wands have the Hitachi, or a variation of it. If you've used both, how do they compare?

Curious from a member's perspective. :)

I have the Domi, Lush, Osci & Nora. I haven’t been able to get my Domi to sync/react while camming though. And unfortunately there’s no way to “test” the tip reaction until you’re streaming. The Nora has a clit stimulator also, and I love it. Granted, it isn’t exactly hands free, but some nights I enjoy it more than the Lush.

I have You the Domi, Lush, Osci & Nora. I haven’t been able to get my Domi to sync/react while camming though. And unfortunately there’s no way to “test” the tip reaction until you’re streaming. The Nora has a clit stimulator also, and I love it. Granted, it isn’t exactly hands free, but some nights I enjoy it more than the Lush.

You can test it on testbed.chaturbate.com You do not have to to stream. Just be in your broadcast room and hit the test button in the lovesense plugin. Or have a second browser open on the testbed and use it as customer.

You can test it on testbed.chaturbate.com You do not have to to stream. Just be in your broadcast room and hit the test button in the lovesense plugin. Or have a second browser open on the testbed and use it as customer.
Thanks I’ll try that. Whenever I hit the “send test tip” on the extension it would work fine, but as soon as an actual user would tip, nothing. Ugh. Lovense has been troubleshooting for me, but answers haven’t come yet. Just more questions from them.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hey everyone! Domi is a great toy not only to cam with but also for personal use. If you are looking for something compact (for a wand vibrator) that doesn't compromise on power then Domi is a good option. The light ring will flash when tipped which is great for adding extra interactivity to your shows. Here is our Domi video so you can get more of an idea regarding its features

Status
Not open for further replies.