AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't make amazon wishlist, Amazon Giftcards only

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroslash

Banhammered
Jul 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Upfeasted
Having been a model on CB my proudest moments were getting amazon giftcards. As a male model I always spent tokens i earned on other models. However my objective was always amazon egiftcards. Simply put compared to a wishlist the giftcard route is safer and more dynamic.

For those presently unaware wishlist items purchased by givers aren't the most secure/private. Giftcards on the other hand only require an email vs a wishlist that needs an address. So basically no potential of your location being compromised via giftcards.

While I'm sure there is some interesting psychology to the wishlist especially as a female model (a perspective I'll never have). As a male model in my personal experience it's more challenging to push a wishlist item(shipping, taxes, delivery date and so on).

Needless to say giftcards aren't gonna pay your bills and expenses. But they are in my experience the safest and most fluid gift you can get. Egiftcards are slept on so don't sleep on em.

I agree! No worrying about the buyer winding up getting your real address. It's better to receive Amazon e-gift cards via your cam/"adult" e-mail address. And NOT the same primary e-mail address (linked to your real name) that you use to communicate with your family, your child's school, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.