AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dorothys Ultra Fembot help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi! I'm trying to figure out the dorothys ultra fembot but I don't know how this section works, where do i find the gifs/emojis? I'm confused by the colon things. I'm trying to learn apps and bots so I can be more ready for when I start broadcasting.

English isn't my first language so I'm struggling a bit with this stuff, the bots and apps are a bit tricky. Is this a good choice for a customizable multitasking bot?

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2021-05-02 082942.png
    Skärmbild 2021-05-02 082942.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 11
You can find emojis in chat. When you use a colon in chat followed by any letter/word you will see options for different emojis pop up that you can scroll through. If you find an emoji you want you would use the exact spelling, followed by a colon, in the app. So for example with the emoji in the picture below, if I wanted to use that in the app I'd type :hello.
1619937885045.png

You can find emojis in chat. When you use a colon in chat followed by any letter/word you will see options for different emojis pop up that you can scroll through. If you find an emoji you want you would use the exact spelling, followed by a colon, in the app. So for example with the emoji in the picture below, if I wanted to use that in the app I'd type :hello.
View attachment 88187
Thank you so much! 😁

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Status
Not open for further replies.