AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Download all your private shows from chaturbate"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks to be a models only thread, which I cant access.
I thought members got a copy only to stream not download, and models didnt get a copy at all, which is why I'm confused.

Upvote 0
This is what support wrote me:

"The Data Export tool allows you to download private show recordings for private shows where recordings were enabled. We show that your settings are set to not allow private show recordings, which is why there are no recordings in your data export. "

• Wat?!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
This is what support wrote me:

"The Data Export tool allows you to download private show recordings for private shows where recordings were enabled. We show that your settings are set to not allow private show recordings, which is why there are no recordings in your data export. "

Strange. A model who usually has recordings on turned it off for a period of time, a few of which when I took her, I didn't receive one.
She then did this export, and those recordings WERE on her downloaded/exported list. so I am confused.

Upvote 0
You can also record your shows through OBS, though I'm not sure your current laptop will be able to handle it. I always record privates via OBS and if I'm doing anything special in public chat, I record that as well.

Upvote 0
I wrote them again:
"Thank you for your answer. So there is absolutely no way I can get a copy of my private shows?
This is what I read in a forum about this topic:
"Chaturbate performers can download copies of all their private shows for themselves. It doesn't matter if private show recordings for the user was on or off."
So your answer confuses me a little."

Their answer:
"That is incorrect. As stated previously, you are only able to download private show recordings for private shows where you had the recording option enabled. "

Upvote 0
I wrote them again:
"Thank you for your answer. So there is absolutely no way I can get a copy of my private shows?
This is what I read in a forum about this topic:
"Chaturbate performers can download copies of all their private shows for themselves. It doesn't matter if private show recordings for the user was on or off."
So your answer confuses me a little."

Their answer:
"That is incorrect. As stated previously, you are only able to download private show recordings for private shows where you had the recording option enabled. "

Maybe they changed it since but they definitely USED to have it so all private shows would download, regardless of whether or not your recording is on.
Below, is an example of one of the ones I mentioned above with the recording DISABLED, and I received no recording in my own collection. Note: I have changed my name. at the beginning but that is all. You can see my name, the fact it states recording was disabled, the date, and the time (I am UK based, the model is +2 ahead of me).

mycbname_RECORDDISABLED-HIDDEN_2018-09-22T06-01-14

As you see that was 1 year ago, so they definitely could have changed it since then.
I can understand why too, if they were getting a lot of people downloading them they may have needed a smaller filesize for people. This model had about 1tb worth of videos and that was just for a year lol

Upvote 0
Correct, the data download used to include all private shows regardless if user recording was on or off. What I wonder is, if this means, that private shows with recording off are no longer stored by cb. It would be logical but also a change to how it was before when ALL private shows were stored by cb and were therefore downloadable.

Upvote 0
I wrote them yet again:
"Thank you for the clarification.
But it used to be different, right? Just a year ago, models could download every pvt show they did. What made you change it?"

And their answer:
"This has always been our protocol and policy. "

I'm confused haha

Upvote 0
Are you sure it wasn't a password or ticket show? These cannot be downloaded. I don't want to download all my privates now to test this.

Upvote 0
I wrote them yet again:
"Thank you for the clarification.
But it used to be different, right? Just a year ago, models could download every pvt show they did. What made you change it?"

And their answer:
"This has always been our protocol and policy. "

I'm confused haha

Either this CB agent is lying, is unsure and it is NOW but isn't sure of that it WAS, or it was an accidental bug/error, where you did download all show recordings.
I proved above (granted only a file name example), that it did. And it wasn't just that one in the download, there were multiple for when she turned off recordings allowed for a certain period.

Reactions: mira_leo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.