AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doxxer concern

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2021
Hi I'm concerned about a user named scorpionfrog_ on Chaturbate I gave him my Skype for a show and then he was trying to rush me and make me call before he sent payment and I politely explained that I only start calls after payment is received but he freaked out and started arguing with me and then he send the name of the city my friend lives in that I get mail to and said he was going to dox me. IDK where he found that because it couldn't be my IP address as I'm not in that city at the moment.

Should I be worried?

First of all, let's calm your nerves, this person doesn't have your info so there's no immediate security issue. Yay! Block this rude asshole and forget about them.

Now let's figure out how they found what they do have. Have you got an amazon wishlist with that address used for receiving items or something like that?

Upvote 0
First of all, let's calm your nerves, this person doesn't have your info so there's no immediate security issue. Yay! Block this rude asshole and forget about them.

Now let's figure out how they found what they do have. Have you got an amazon wishlist with that address used for receiving items or something like that?
also this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.53.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.53.10 PM.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
You used to be able to figure out someone's IP on Skype. Not sure if that is still a thing since I haven't used it in 3-4 years.
I agree with Mollie, it could be your amazon wishlist because that isn't totally private. I'm pretty sure it displays the city you have your wishlist mailing address set to.

In the future don't hand out your skype until you have received payment, but I recommend not using skype for shows when you are on a camsite. You will eventually notice a high amount of time wasters and overall abusive jerks requesting it. If you do want to use skype I recommend checking out Skyprivate.

Ignore him. He clearly has the wrong dox so his threats fall flat. Ban him everywhere and don't engage in his abusive attention-seeking behavior. Sorry for any of the stress this douche caused!

Upvote 0
Oh that shit he is saying sounds like pure fantasy intimidation, he isn't anyone special. I'm sorry you are being targeted by him. But don't let anything he says stick around in your mind too long, livejasmin engineer lol fuck offfffffffff.

Upvote 0
Amazon wishlists are not secure and any address you use to receive packages through them could be compromised, it's best to accept Amazon GCs that you will spend immediately IF you choose to accept anything outside of a protected platform that will insure you get your funds.

Upvote 0
Even a PO box could be a risk as someone could be waiting around for you to show up. I personally don't accept gifts purchased by others. They wanna buy me something, they can tip me the amount and cover the platform's cut, taxes, shipping. I don't play around with security.

Edit: Sorry to go off-topic, I know this isn't about wishlists originally! But related, and a common issue.

Upvote 0
If he wanted to dox you he probably would of threatened with something abit more than just a city, youre probably safe but just be careful with wish lists. even with some po boxes you can be doxed through the mailing system.

Upvote 0
also this
If someone tells/brags you they have a job (a really good paying job at that), and cant pay you appropriately for your time... then they are more than likely full of shit. And when they can't pay for your services, that's when you stop giving them the attention they so desperately want from you. Once someone makes threats, block and don't pay him too much mind.

AND if he knows how camsites works... why is trying to take you offsite? If he did work for one he would know it's more beneficial and safe for the model to do shows on their site instead of trying to get them to log off and use a 3rd party. People who work the backend of camsites aren't normally trolling models from their competitors during their off time. That seems like a great way to blacklist you from the industry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.