AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dream at night?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had very vivid dreams and nightmares. Some of my nightmares have been so strong that I've woken up with my duvet soaked in sweat with my heart pounding uncontrollably. I get recurring survival horror nightmares. I can stilll write detailed accounts of each one. Everyone has 'rabies' like in the film 24 Days Later, but it only takes skin contact to get infected. I keep running and missing contact by an inch or two. It's like a parkour sequence. I get to higher vantage points like a roof top, but they find a way to get to me. The nightmare ends just before I get infected. The last nightmare ended when I ran into an apartment block and ran upstairs. The infected were running up the stairs and I heard infected running down the stairs towards me. I tried to kick an apt door down to escape, but they closed in on me and I woke up. I think it stems from my liking of gore flicks since the 90's. I watch Fear The Walking Dead and shows like that. My nightmares are just like this scene,

The really potent ones were when I used to experience sleep paralysis. This might sound crazy, but I can't put a price on those dreams. A total adrenaline rush.

I haven't had one for over two years, but I wish I could have one again. I've never experienced a rush like it. In sleep paralysis, you're awake, yet experiencing paranormal events you couldn't even fathom. It's an enigma. I've seen documentries regarding sleep paralysis and found there are others that experience the same nightmare before they knew what sleep paralysis even was. I'm atheist and fully aware that it's not real btw. They all see the same entity that hovers over your paralysed body and stops you breathing, which makes you panic as you think you're going to die. It's referred to on Reddit as the 'sleep paralysis demon'. I remember the last time it happened. I'm deep asleep and feel like I'm waking. I know I'm in bed and can feel the pillow. Then I feel like I've been thrown out of a plane! I can't scream as I'm paralyzed.

The last one was different. It never happened again after that one. For the first time, I somehow subconsciously knew I was going into SP and wasn't scared. I was actually psyched to experience it. It lasted about 40 minutes and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was like extreme poltergiest activity in my room. Then I woke a second time back to actual reality. There was one time I was in a deep dream and 'woke up' into SP. I thought I woke a second time and got out of bed and walked out of the room, but was still seeing hallucinations. I had to wake a third time to actually wake up out of it and was still in bed. Man, maybe I'm still in it now... lost in an alternative reality like that Inception movie (j/k) 😁

As for nice dreams, I regularly get recurring ones where I feel absolute weightlessness and can fly where ever I want like a bird. Sometimes, I fly up really high in the clouds and temporarily panic, realising I don't actually have wings and wonder how the hell I can fly in the first place, thinking I'm about to fall to my death, but then I stop worrying and just fly.

But yeah, I just love surreal deep dreams.

Better than any movie imo :cat:

I used to dream, but rarely now. When I was married I used to talk about work stuff in my sleep. My ex took recordings!

Now I guess I don't get enough sleep to get to REM stage. I am normally getting 4 - 5 hours per night. Sometimes 2 - 3. Weekends maybe 6 or 7. But I can drink coffee before bed, or through the evening, and when my head hits the pillow I am out like a light.

Wow! I have never experienced seeing myself in a dream, like some type of out of body experience. Are you lucid throughout the whole thing? Interesting stuff!
Yes I was. It happens very rarely. I can remember some dreams with of out of body experience and being lucid.

One time I was in an ancient surrounding, some kingdom. There existed a mythical king and there was this law, if someone would set eyes on the king the whole kingdom would collapse in an apocalypse like event. No one told me that, I just knew it as a fact. I was on a long voyage through the desert with a group of maybe 12 people all in black. I remember that I first contemplated and then actively decided to join them. I remember the burning sun on a hard long pilgrimage. Finally we reached an oasis like lake. We took a rest and waited for the sun to set. At night we took a boat and steered it to the middle of the lake. The light from our torches reflected on the black water. The fog came slowly from above. Suddenly a slow fear took hold of me. It became a naked profound fear so intense and so deep that I wasn't able to move. Not being able to react to anything I started to hear sounds of rudder diving into the water. There must be another boat! There was the sound of ceremonial drums and cymbals. Also these nasal oriental trumpets. Through the fog we saw the silhouette of banners touching the water. And then we saw the procession. A barge with a lot of people standing on it. And there he was in all his glittering glory, the king, and when I looked at him in this tiny moment I saw that he was me. He not only looked like me, He was me and I was able to switch sides for a while.
Then everything collapsed like the prophecy said it would. I woke up in terror and needed 3 hours to come to terms with my existence.

Even now writing about it I feel the fear as a memory. But somehow it also helped me to understand my fears on a transcendental level. I never was quite that afraid again. I realized that kind of fear as being irrational, a feedback loop. And if you look at feedback loops in a scientific way, that's where the chaos begins (the good and the bad)

Reactions: Brit
I had a werid dream last night.

I was in a bakery that had loads of nice fresh cream cakes on display. I couldn't decided on which so I asked them to give me one of each. Walked away with about 13 cakes in a box.

Then I was in Afghanistan shooting at rebels. I was keeping an account of all my confirmed kills. All head shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.