AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dressing up your profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
Nebraska
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@daphne_daring
Chaturbate Username
Stardust_Savage
I am considering doing a design to dress up my chaturbate profile, with tips and goals and all that. How important is this do you think? I have only seen a few models do this, and I feel it looks more professional. I just am wondering what others think on the topic! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond everyone!

I feel like taking the time to personalize your profile is a good opportunity to show a little personality and give users a feel for who you are and what your room is like. It also does look more professional, even if simple. If you're considering it just go for it. You can always remove it if you find it doesn't suit.

Upvote 0
I feel like taking the time to personalize your profile is a good opportunity to show a little personality and give users a feel for who you are and what your room is like. It also does look more professional, even if simple. If you're considering it just go for it. You can always remove it if you find it doesn't suit.

Very good point! I will def do that! I need to buy some webhosting though soon so I have a place to host my images!

Upvote 0
Very good point! I will def do that! I need to buy some webhosting though soon so I have a place to host my images!

http://imgur.com is a really great one, and I use it all the time.
Just, to be on the safe side: make sure your settings are so your images are NOT shown publicly, and for any mature/nude etc photos/images, on the right side once uploaded tick the box for "mature content".

Upvote 0
We use imgur as well. We have done our bio by ourselves and found it tricky to find what to do and use. Once we figured out what works it is super easy. We really like the way that we can do our bio page by ourselves and update it as we choose. Let me know if you need any help.

Upvote 0
I think nice profil is fun and look good and make you feel happy but .. to be honest ... majority of guy will not look at it, if it's too long ... so .. keep it beauty but shorty and tip menu yes ... in my bio i've wrote some infos about frequently asked question and ..EVERY night, EVERY night i enter some ask about stuff i already wrote there lol .. so yes make it beauty but don't spend many hours or money on that .. live stuff is 98.7564% of the game i think ... my opinion and feeling :) ... btw .. have fun and smile, good luck

Upvote 0
I am considering doing a design to dress up my chaturbate profile, with tips and goals and all that. How important is this do you think? I have only seen a few models do this, and I feel it looks more professional. I just am wondering what others think on the topic! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond everyone!
I think it is a great Idea,anything to look more professional and look as if c b models have some class is awesome I for one need some help in that area myself I'm looking for ways to promote my cam also anyone with any Ideas for me would be really appreciated I'm a guy and will take all the help I can get

Upvote 0
I update bios for girls every week, it's a great way for them to show their personality and also to advertise premium things like snapchat, panties for sale etc. I'd definitely give it a go.

Upvote 0
My graphic designer friend making professional looking profiles, so if you need help feel free to contact him: petrovbaa@gmail.com

His message:
"I think the ideal profile contains a nametag, sidebar social media icons, background, and of course the usual things designed well: about me, tip menu, room rules/infos, leaderboard, etc, etc.
With these you'll be better than 90% of users and your profile'll look like TOP cammers.
You can choose the style of icons, the background, the font styles of ALL texts, ALL the colors. You can tell me what you imagine, and I'll make it or - you can say for example "Make it with pink and white colors, with fancy texts and cute background' or something like that. It's really up to you. We'll discuss everything"
I don't need any login data from you, I'll send a html code and that'll contain everything. You have just copy and paste it to your profile and press save and that's it, now your profile looks professional."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.