AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Drink Recipes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Post your favorite drink recipes here. I'll be posting a fun one when I have a moment to look it up. I am on camera now so I can't focus with my titties out. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Dirty Bong Water

1 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz spiced rum
1 oz sweet and sour mix

French 75.

This drink is basically any combination of gin, champagne, sugar, and lemon. My set up -

A shot (2 ounces?) dry (dry, dry, dry) gin like Plymouth. Beefeater will work too. More gin is not a bad thing.
A glug of simple syrup.* You could also use a teaspoon or so of superfine sugar. Most supermarkets will have superfine sugar in a little box.
A bit of fresh lemon juice. Maybe a teaspoon? You can use lime too. Any other citrus could be good, but it won't be a French 75.
Brut (not sweet) champagne. I usually use prosecco or cava. Cheaper but just as good. I emphasize don't use sweet stuff.

Put in all in a shaker over ice, give it a good rattle. I pour it over more ice, but it's usually served neat in a champagne glass. Garnish with a nice long lemon peal.

This is fun to play with. Adjust all the proportions to your taste.

*Simple syrup is just sugar well dissolved in water. Half a cup of sugar, a cup of water in a sauce pan. Bring it to a full boil, then reduce to a fast simmer. Let it bubble until it reduces a bit. Then turn it off and let it cool completely. Store it in a glass bottle in the fridge.

Applejack
Pretty simple. Mix equal proportions Apple Pucker and Jack Daniels. Lightweights drink in shots, veterans drink in a tumbler or big boy glass.

Kermit Piss
Absolut Mandarin and Apple Pucker

Cement Mixer
Bailey's and Lime Juice. Best in shots.

Cerebral Hemorrhage
1/3oz each Bailey's, Kahlua, and Peach Schnapps, splash of Grenadine. Pour Kahlua and Peach Schnapps first, then Bailey's and splash the grenadine on top. Call a cab then drink.

Alton Brown's (should've been) Margarita

He says this is the way margaritas should have been made to begin with. Anyone who is sensitive to citric acid may want to avoid it, but it is a total party in your mouth!

Ingredients
2 ounces 100 percent agave silver/blanco tequila, divided
1 tablespoon kosher salt
4 limes, divided
1/2 small Hamlin or Valencia orange
2 tablespoons light agave nectar
3/4 cup ice cubes, about 3 to 4
Directions
Pour 1/2-ounce of the tequila into a small saucer. Spread the kosher salt in a separate small saucer. Dip the rim of a martini or other wide rimmed glass into the tequila. Lift out of the tequila and hold upside down for 10 seconds to allow for slight evaporation. Next, dip the glass into the salt to coat the rim. Set aside.

Halve 2 of the limes, cut a thin slice for garnish from 1, and set aside. Juice the halved limes into the bottom of a Boston-style cocktail shaker. Cut the remaining 2 limes and the orange into quarters and add them to the juice in the shaker. Add the agave nectar to and muddle for 2 minutes until the juices are release. Strain the juice mixture through a cocktail strainer into the top of the shaker and discard the solids.

Return the juice to the bottom of the shaker, add the remaining 1 1/2 ounces of tequila and any remaining on the saucer. Add the ice to the shaker, cover and shake for 30 seconds. Strain the mixture through a cocktail strainer into the prepared glass, garnish with reserved lime slice, and serve immediately.

PS: Yes, it is a pain in the ass, but very worth it.

Of course my usual favorite is my gin and tonics.

1 part gin (Bombay Sapphire is my new fave)
3 parts tonic water
1 glug of Rose's sweetened lime juice.

Over ice. Nom Nom.

dontaskmewhy said:
Makers Mark bourbon neat!

very simple

I need things that don't taste like warm gasoline :drunken:

dontaskmewhy said:
AmberCutie said:
dontaskmewhy said:
Makers Mark bourbon neat!

very simple

I need things that don't taste like warm gasoline :drunken:

Ok, add some sweet vermouth, bitters and a cherry for a manhattan

That'll do! I've not tried it but I've been meaning to. Next time I'm feeling fancy out at dinner I'll order one.

Grateful Dead:

Tall glass
Vodka
Gin
Rum (light)
Tequila (white)
Triple Sec
Fill with Sour Mix
Top with equal parts Chambord and Blue Curacao

If mixed right, and the sour mix is thick enough the top of the drink gets its name from a Grateful Dead icon

1240249730-dead.jpg

That's really fancy-pants arach. I don't see you actually making this for some reason.

Do you often do fancy-pants things?

My personal favorite:

Captain & Cola

Ingredients:

Captain
Cola.

To make:

1) Pour some Captain in a glass.
2) Pour some Cola in a glass.
3) Drink.
4) Repeat starting at step 1.

dontaskmewhy said:
I forgot one, Captain Morgan spiced rum + Sprite is really good, tastes just like Cream Soda.

I'll have to try that tonight. Sounds delightful.

Gremlin said:
take lid off alcohol and drink, thats my recipe!

You're so hardcore!

Frankie said:
Redbull & vodka
Moutain Dew & vodka
Any kind of juice & vodka
And vodka.

What can I say? I'm no where near what someone call a fancy or classy drinker.

Vodka is the best! I concur.

Anyone who is an avid vodka drinker: I recommend trying Chopin. It is a Polish potato based vodka and has almost no aftertaste or afterburn. Its great! I personally do not mix vodka with anything other than tonic water. Vodka on the rocks is my drink of choice.

arachn1d said:
Frankie said:
Redbull & vodka
Moutain Dew & vodka
Any kind of juice & vodka
And vodka.

What can I say? I'm no where near what someone call a fancy or classy drinker.

Vodka is the best! I concur.

Anyone who is an avid vodka drinker: I recommend trying Chopin. It is a Polish potato based vodka and has almost no aftertaste or afterburn. Its great! I personally do not mix vodka with anything other than tonic water. Vodka on the rocks is my drink of choice.

I usually buy really cheap vodka. That would be why I mix it with so many damn things. But you have peaked my interests sir, I will have to look out for this Chopin you speak of.

Chopin runs about the same price as Grey Goose around here. There are some packages that come with its own freezer chiller cozy type thing.

Can't beat White Russians. Vodka, Kahlua, half&half.The Dude needs none other, so why should I?
Cape Cod'ers are also pretty tasty. Vodka and cranberry juice w/ lime twist.

Elvine said:
Dirty Bong Water

1 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz spiced rum
1 oz sweet and sour mix

Oh. Em. Gee. :h: :h: :h: :h:

I like to wow the ladies with peppermint patty shots.

Chocolate syrup and your favorite pepperminty liquor, pured directly into the mouths of the drinkers. Works best if you make them get on their knees first. ;)

I almost got in huuuuge trouble twice for doing this at the bar I used to work at, once because I was not 21 yet, and therefore could not legally be holding the liquor bottles over peoples' faces, and the second time because I made the girls get topless on the bar first. Redneck bars FTW! :lol:

PennyStrange said:
I like to wow the ladies with peppermint patty shots.

Chocolate syrup and your favorite pepperminty liquor, pured directly into the mouths of the drinkers. Works best if you make them get on their knees first. ;)

I almost got in huuuuge trouble twice for doing this at the bar I used to work at, once because I was not 21 yet, and therefore could not legally be holding the liquor bottles over peoples' faces, and the second time because I made the girls get topless on the bar first. Redneck bars FTW! :lol:

If you like minty shots, try mixing Rumpelmints and Jaegermeister for a shot. It's quite tasty!

Myself, my bread-and-butter drinks are a good bourbon or rum with coke. Any sweet soda and rum/bourbon works, though my usual orders are captain + coke, or crown + coke.

I'm generally more of a beer drinker myself, a good beer can be hard to find though.

Status
Not open for further replies.