AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Drugs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what this bright pink drug is the Colombians use?

I’m not sure what to look for in that screenshot.

Also - try not to generalize, especially with something like drug use. “The Colombians” presumes they all do it, which is a hell of a thing to accuse thousands of models of doing without evidence.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
lol who cares

Upvote 0
I'm asking what type of drug it is , i've seen it being used in several rooms

How are we supposed to know? You're expecting us to be hardcore drug addicts or something? Use google, you can see plenty of "pink drugs". See whichever one matches the look (you can't see too well based on the image you provided).

And how do you know it's even drugs? Like mentioned above, it could simply be bubble gum... Did they sniff it? Snort it? Lick it? Chew it? Or what?

Upvote 0
How are we supposed to know? You're expecting us to be hardcore drug addicts or something? Use google, you can see plenty of "pink drugs". See whichever one matches the look (you can't see too well based on the image you provided).

And how do you know it's even drugs? Like mentioned above, it could simply be bubble gum... Did they sniff it? Snort it? Lick it? Chew it? Or what?

They were snorting it , of course its drugs don't be naive

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Just give me the home grown weed that doesn't burn to a pile of black ash (because it's filled with growth chems), a 2 foot bong, and a blank page to type code on!

"Studies into the effects of 2CB are limited, but the US National Center for Toxicological Research states the drug can cause diarrhea, dizziness, vomiting, seizures, depression and severe anxiety."

Thanks for this thread and for coming up with the name of the substance. Knowing is half the battle....

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.