AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DSLR + Cam Link (El Gato) - Autofocus Box Not Going Away!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2019
www.youtube.com
Twitter Username
@justmilfnaround
Anyone else using ElGato Camlink to stream with a Cannon Rebel DSLR camera?

I finally got Camlink - got it setup and working BUT I CANNOT get rid of the goddamn AF box. I have tried every AF setting, tried switching the lens to manual then I just get a stationary box. I have spent literally HOURS on Google and Youtube trying to find out how to get rid of this but I am just lost
sad.gif

I've changed every damn setting on the camera related to AF or grid and nothing works
sad.gif
I finally have 4K and now I have this little damn box that won't go away LOL

Figured I would ask my fellow models
wink.png
Thank you!

Which Rebel? Some of them don't have a clean HDMI output.

It's the T7 - it will output HDMI after some messing with it, however the Autofocus box will not go away, every time i move my face gets a box around it. The picture is holy shit amazeballs but i can't get rid of the damn box :) It's internal to the camera (the issue I'm having).

Status
Not open for further replies.