AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dude tips a ton and threatens to have model banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagerbeaver

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
So I'm in this room right now and the model is relatively new. She's been on the site for a few months. She has this one member who sends her tip notes and joined her fanclub so he can pm her all the time. He's always telling her to go home or else... It was never clear what the else was until today. So he's in her room and he just has a real shitty attitude with everyone. And then another dude tipped her like 500. And so the creepy stalker fan immediately tips her 1000. Then someone else tips 1000. And this just loses his mind. He tips like 4000 and then a few minutes later tips a steady stream of 1000 each time. She's up to like almost 20k at this point. Which is great sure. Except the entire time he's telling her that if she doesn't do what he says, he'll get her room banned. Now I personally think he's full of shit but I do know I've seen rooms get banned out of the blue before. She's not from the U.S. and her english isn't very good so she's having a real difficult time figuring out what to do. She's scared that he'll actually get her room banned if she doesn't play along with his craziness. She's showed me things he said and it's really creepy possessive shit. "Now do u really wanna upset me?" is a direct quote.

So my questions are:
1. Is he most likely full of shit or is there a chance he could get her banned?
2. Depending on the answer to question 1, what's the best thing for her to when dealing with this guy?
3. What's the best thing someone like me can do in this situation? I don't want to make things worse.

I wrote all of this really fast because this happening right now so if anything is unclear just ask.
Thanks in advance.

The guy sounds like a complete psychopath. However, yes. From what I understand, people have been able to get models banned, I'm not sure if that is because they report them as under age or whatever they do, but it has happened before. The models can generally prove nothing wrong and get back on, but with the rate support answers requests, this could takes weeks or even a month or longer. I would report this user to CB directly and they can take care of him.

Upvote 0
Poor woman. Definitely ask her to report - also if it's not too late, screencap screencap screenap - if she hasn't screencapped, you do it. Tips are meant to be tips - they're meant to be final. She should be ok. At worst the tokens would be removed from her account, but I personally doubt it.
@ punkerbarbie on here with this thread if support doesn't answer if she gets punished in any way for this psycho's behaviour.

Edit: she should def ban him from her room too. He might come back, and she'll just have to stay strong and keep banning.

Upvote 0
Now I personally think he's full of shit but I do know I've seen rooms get banned out of the blue before. She's not from the U.S. and her english isn't very good so she's having a real difficult time figuring out what to do. She's scared that he'll actually get her room banned if she doesn't play along with his craziness. She's showed me things he said and it's really creepy possessive shit. "Now do u really wanna upset me?" is a direct quote.

So my questions are:
2. Depending on the answer to question 1, what's the best thing for her to when dealing with this guy?
3. What's the best thing someone like me can do in this situation? I don't want to make things worse.

I wrote all of this really fast because this happening right now so if anything is unclear just ask.
Thanks in advance.

If I was new, the amount of "Banned from Chaturbate" threads we have here on this forum would be enough to deter me from even signing up as a CB model. It's really crazy.

Anyway...if I was her, I'd take screenshots of these threats he's making, and then immediately after saving them to 'Paint' on my computer...I'd BAN the prick before he could fill up my chat with any more of his nonsense. Then I'd take a moment to send Chaturbate an e-mail containing all of the screenshots along with my complaint about that member. If Chaturbate is this great site that people say it is, then they should listen to the model (Who is presenting them with evidence) and take action on the MEMBER...not the model.

I wonder if this troll knows that CB has a reputation for being ban-happy, and now he's getting a kick out of scaring the shit out of this poor girl.

Upvote 0
So I'm in this room right now and the model is relatively new. She's been on the site for a few months. She has this one member who sends her tip notes and joined her fanclub so he can pm her all the time. He's always telling her to go home or else... It was never clear what the else was until today. So he's in her room and he just has a real shitty attitude with everyone. And then another dude tipped her like 500. And so the creepy stalker fan immediately tips her 1000. Then someone else tips 1000. And this just loses his mind. He tips like 4000 and then a few minutes later tips a steady stream of 1000 each time. She's up to like almost 20k at this point. Which is great sure. Except the entire time he's telling her that if she doesn't do what he says, he'll get her room banned. Now I personally think he's full of shit but I do know I've seen rooms get banned out of the blue before. She's not from the U.S. and her english isn't very good so she's having a real difficult time figuring out what to do. She's scared that he'll actually get her room banned if she doesn't play along with his craziness. She's showed me things he said and it's really creepy possessive shit. "Now do u really wanna upset me?" is a direct quote.

So my questions are:

Thanks in advance.
can left click message and click report message or submit the screencaps to support but really they can see any text written by a user in the chat history, they keep that info indefinitely.

If I was new, the amount of "Banned from Chaturbate" threads we have here on this forum would be enough to deter me from even signing up as a CB model. It's really crazy.

Anyway...if I was her, I'd take screenshots of these threats he's making, and then immediately after saving them to 'Paint' on my computer...I'd BAN the prick before he could fill up my chat with any more of his nonsense. Then I'd take a moment to send Chaturbate an e-mail containing all of the screenshots along with my complaint about that member. If Chaturbate is this great site that people say it is, then they should listen to the model (Who is presenting them with evidence) and take action on the MEMBER...not the model.

I wonder if this troll knows that CB has a reputation for being ban-happy, and now he's getting a kick out of scaring the shit out of this poor girl.

Its not as bad as the forums make it seem, theres a ton of people broadcasting on cb, almost 190k each month but the communication for bans is bad so they are often left without a response for several days and thats why there are so many posts here. Most bans have a legit reason behind them..well with the exception of the whole looking too young thing, i dont really agree with that policy but cb is really overly cautious about it.

Upvote 0
Its not as bad as the forums make it seem, theres a ton of people broadcasting on cb, almost 190k each month but the communication for bans is bad so they are often left without a response for several days and thats why there are so many posts here. Most bans have a legit reason behind them..well with the exception of the whole looking too young thing, i dont really agree with that policy but cb is really overly cautious about it.

Yup, like I said...crazy. Banning models without giving them an explanation for several days (And they can't even get their hard-earned money to pay rent...Y'all should cash out as often as possible...don't let your earnings sit there for so long). And banning models for "looking too young," despite them already verifying their age.

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
Thanks to all of you for the quick replies. I sent her a link to this thread and copy pasted some of your replies in a pm. She's taken some screen caps. I reported some of his earlier messages as well. She works in a studio and apparently her admin told her not to ban him. Hopefully she'll disregard that advice. But she did at least silence him for now. Yet keeps tipping for pm... over and over and over again. Fucking psycho for real.

Upvote 0
tbh i would let her make the decision on when to ban him\report him if all the creepy shit he said is in PMS.
If you report this to CB it could backfire on her pretty heavy if the viewer has something on her that could get her banned or even temporarily banned it could cause some problems for her.
i would just give her the information\guidance on how to report someone like this if she is new, and then leave it at that

Upvote 0
This sounds familiar to me. I saw a
tipper do almost the exact same thing about 11 months ago to a CB model I regularly visit. Similar enough that I wonder if it’s the same guy.

He tipped large amounts daily. Almost immediately upon becoming a regular in her room, he began getting possessive (this according to her, when she told me about it). When other members tipped her, he would one-up them with a token spree.

One day she was busy performing for a different tipper when he entered her room. First he started complaining in public chat that she didn’t immediately greet him. About a half hour later, she laughed and he left the room for good. She later told me he blew up at her in PMs, trying to scold her for giving other tippers attention while he was there. She laughed and told him he wasn’t her boyfriend and to get lost.

He never threatened to have her banned, but then again, she shut down his bullshit quickly, so he may have sensed she wasn’t an easy target.

OP, I hope the model you are describing can rid herself of this guy without too much additional stress.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
So the day ended with the dude tipping repeatedly for pm even though he was already silenced and repeatedly requesting a private shows even though she clearly had 0 interest in that. As soon as she would decline or let the timer expire, he'd request again. Really just like spoiled little kid throwing a tantrum. The cringe level reached epic proportions when this dude used one of his alternate accounts to come in the room and give all kinds of praise to his other account. It was very obvious. Not at all subtle. Telling the model how much of great man he is and how she should give him the pvt he deserves. Just gross on so many levels.

Eventually she just turned off the option to request private at all. That seemed to take the wind out of his sails a little bit. He immediately left once that option was removed. He was gone long enough that it seemed like he was done for the day. But then just as I was leaving, he came back. She only had about another 30 minutes left on her shift at that point. In total the dude spent over 25k in tokens when I left. He may have spent even more after that. But a lot of his messages were him threatening to get her banned if she didn't either do exactly what he said or give his tokens back. She followed the advice given here and screen capped all his messages. I honestly think she's got nothing to worry about it. One look at those messages and its clear he's the problem and not her.

Thanks again to everyone for the replies. I know for a fact your comments made her feel better and boosted her confidence in dealing with this situation.

Reactions: Smores
Upvote 0

So my questions are:

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if he is a psychopath, but this definitely feels like a narcissistic abuser with completely anti-social tendencies. I feel like he is very dangerous, and she need to plan for war. There is some other thread on ACF that talks about a guy with similar behavior, and he found out where the model lived and started calling the model's parents. It was totally crazy stalker behavior, and if this is not the same guy, it is certainly the same type of guy. She needs to treat this the way she would treat an in-life stalker, which is to say very seriously.

Strangely enough, I think this is the rare case where maybe banning him is not the right strategy. People like this thrive on confrontation. He will just come back in a different way, each time escalating the interaction to more anti-social levels. Moreover, he will follow through on his threats to try to get her banned. If it is not obvious, his strategy is to get her off the webcam sites so that *he* can become the center of her financial and sexual world. In his delusional stalker mind, webcam modeling is what is preventing him from taking complete control of her life. You need a better long-term strategy for dealing with someone like that.

I complain a lot about CB support, but one of the things CB does do very well is keep a full chat history for each room and respond to requests to look at that chat history. Starting now, she needs to keep track of every threat he makes in a notepad, noting the date and the time and her timezone. Without any word to him at all, and without ever confronting him or telling him that he is being reported, I would open up a harassment case with CB. In the opening case, you need to direct them to specific comments in the chat, giving them the date and the time and the timezone. They definitely will read that. Then, on an ongoing basis, keep sending them more evidence as you accumulate it. Remember, don't say a word to him about doing this. You want all confrontations with such a person to come from the website and from law enforcement. If he comes back as a new username, reload and repeat. Do not confront directly. Report to the website. Continue to build a real evidentiary case against him. Let the website confront him, not the model. If you are doing things right, he won't have any proof that she reported him directly.

By the way, her messages to CB at this early stage would be a chance to pre-empt any reports against her trying to get her banned. Warn CB that this user is attempting to do this without any real reason, and if they receive any complaints against her account they should check the IP address against his IP and also look for any common elements like a shared credit card or name on credit card. In the best case, they will not take action on reports against her because he screws up on credentials between his different accounts. As a worst case, I think CB might be more merciful to her if such reports come in.

I would also ask around and find out what your law enforcement options are. Does anyone know if the FBI ever investigates such individuals, or is it always local law enforcement? For her to get a request to US law enforcement, it might require her to work with her own local authorities, which maybe she does not want to do. Maybe webcam modeling is not legal in her country, for example. At this point, I think she just needs to research and study law enforcement options. A guy like that needs regular visits from law enforcement. If it were my girlfriend, I would find the guy and have a restraining order on him, which I fully know in advance he would violate. And then I would have him arrested for violating the order and we could play musical jail sentences for as long as he wants. That's just me, though. My point is that people like this are dangerous, and they will often do extremely bad things. Being passive and backing down to threats is always the worst strategy with such an individual. I am not the expert on how models involve law enforcement, so I will let others guide on when that is advisable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

So my questions are:

Thanks in advance.
If I was her ,I would do screenshots just in case and if he becomes too pushy I would report him just in case again!

Upvote 0
Yup, this is exactly why I told the op in my previous post that it's best for the model to contact CB asap (Like don't even wait 'til off cam...do it NOW) with her complaint and the screenshots. I mean, I would hope CB wouldn't be foolish enough to take that guy seriously and unfairly ban the model just because the dude is spiteful and vindictive. But it looks better for the model if SHE gets in contact with CB first before Dickwad does. She, at least, would have screenshots. He would have nothing but false accusations (Whatever b.s. he decides to make up about her) made out of spite.
By the way, her messages to CB at this early stage would be a chance to pre-empt any reports against her trying to get her banned. Warn CB that this user is attempting to do this without any real reason, and if they receive any complaints against her account they should check the IP address against his IP and also look for any common elements like a shared credit card or name on credit card. In the best case, they will not take action on reports against her because he screws up on credentials between his different accounts. As a worst case, I think CB might be more merciful to her if such reports come in.

Upvote 0
Yup, this is exactly why I told the op in my previous post that it's best for the model to contact CB asap (Like don't even wait 'til off cam...do it NOW) with her complaint and the screenshots. I mean, I would hope CB wouldn't be foolish enough to take that guy seriously and unfairly ban the model just because the dude is spiteful and vindictive. But it looks better for the model if SHE gets in contact with CB first before Dickwad does. She, at least, would have screenshots. He would have nothing but false accusations (Whatever b.s. he decides to make up about her) made out of spite.

Well we agree on what she should, do, but the issue of his trying to get her banned is more complicated than that. A serial stalker like this is likely to create fake profiles and do the reports against her from those. The kinds of accusations he might make are - to choose a totally random example that may not apply at all in this case - things like "looking underaged", which is an area where CB is notoriously unfair to models. I know a Russian girl who at the age of 24 was banned permanently - without recourse - for "looking underage".

My point was that if she can convince CB that there is some maniac stalking her account and threatening to have her banned, and that random profiles could start appearing making claims against her, that maybe CB will cross reference data about those accounts making accusations against the stalker's known accounts and credit cards and charge names.

If CB took this kind of thing more seriously, they would not just ban his account but would ban his real name and all of the credit card numbers that he uses. Over time they could starve the guy out of the system by taking away all of his financial resources, one by one. But I guess they won't do that, will they.

Upvote 0
If CB took this kind of thing more seriously, they would not just ban his account but would ban his real name and all of the credit card numbers that he uses. Over time they could starve the guy out of the system by taking away all of his financial resources, one by one. But I guess they won't do that, will they.
Wouldn't it be great if the camsites agreed to share resources on problem users - a bit like the insurance industry does - to make sure that even if someone is kicked off the site altogether, they can't just shift to another platform and start again?
Of course, any site ban wouldn't get around someone getting new email and card accounts or other ways to sign up, but at least having their legal names and details on file would assist with referencing any future complaints back to the same individual.

Upvote 0
Of course, any site ban wouldn't get around someone getting new email and card accounts or other ways to sign up, but at least having their legal names and details on file would assist with referencing any future complaints back to the same individual.
And could potentially help law enforcement if the person has a problem w abusing across all areas of their life, by providing additional circumstantial evidence for murder, assault, and rape cases.
Although that being said I am already really confident that most of the big sites and many of the small ones cooperate fully w law enforcement, when requested. However, improved efficiency is always a great thing.

Upvote 0
Well we agree on what she should, do, but the issue of his trying to get her banned is more complicated than that. A serial stalker like this is likely to create fake profiles and do the reports against her from those. The kinds of accusations he might make are - to choose a totally random example that may not apply at all in this case - things like "looking underaged", which is an area where CB is notoriously unfair to models. I know a Russian girl who at the age of 24 was banned permanently - without recourse - for "looking underage".

My point was that if she can convince CB that there is some maniac stalking her account and threatening to have her banned, and that random profiles could start appearing making claims against her, that maybe CB will cross reference data about those accounts making accusations against the stalker's known accounts and credit cards and charge names.

You said in a previous post that you don't think banning him is the right strategy (Which made me scratch my head at first like huh), but I'm glad you at least corrected yourself to say that they should ban ALL of his info if he resurfaces. Yes, I think all of us would like to see that happen here. Like I said before...after she takes the screenshots and reports him first, and then bans him from her room, CB needs to do their part. And if they're stupid enough to not take this seriously and wind up banning her instead, then she needs to find herself a different cam site that doesn't do their models dirty like this and side with a troll.

But no, I do not think she should just keep this prick UNbanned, and let him keep trolling the fuck outta her room with multiple accounts. As a model who's dealt with that on ManyVids Live before, it's awful. And we want to get those trolls out of our rooms asap. It also fucks up the vibe of the room, and causes other members to be like WTF did I just stumble into? CB can use their noggins and ban this dude from the first batch of screenshots and complaint that she sends.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You said in a previous post that you don't think banning him is the right strategy (Which made me scratch my head at first like huh), but I'm glad you at least corrected yourself to say that they should ban ALL of his info if he resurfaces. Yes, I think all of us would like to see that happen here. Like I said before...after she takes the screenshots and reports him first, and then bans him from her room, CB needs to do their part. And if they're stupid enough to not take this seriously and wind up banning her instead, then she needs to find herself a different cam site that doesn't do their models dirty like this and side with a troll.

But no, I do not think she should just keep this prick UNbanned, and let him keep trolling the fuck outta her room with multiple accounts. As a model who's dealt with that on ManyVids Live before, it's awful. And we want to get those trolls out of our rooms asap. It also fucks up the vibe of the room, and causes other members to be like WTF did I just stumble into? CB can use their noggins and ban this dude from the first batch of screenshots and complaint that she sends.
You are the model and you have the experience and I will recognize the value of that experience.

My opinion was that the website should ban him and she should not. I do not think he is a troll. I think he is more like a stalker, and he is the dangerous kind of stalker who is obsessed with a specific action that could harm her significantly (getting her removed from the site). Stalkers get their energy from conflict with their victims. Why would we want to give him energy by having the victim ban him? That will just motivate him further and he probably has plenty of other accounts. And the concern is that those other accounts will start launching complaints to CB before CB has really investigated his main account.

If you have experience with this kind of stalker and you feel a direct frontal assault is the way to go, okay, and I am not going to argue my opinion. I just wanted to state it.

Upvote 0
You are the model and you have the experience and I will recognize the value of that experience.

My opinion was that the website should ban him and she should not. I do not think he is a troll. I think he is more like a stalker, and he is the dangerous kind of stalker who is obsessed with a specific action that could harm her significantly (getting her removed from the site). Stalkers get their energy from conflict with their victims. Why would we want to give him energy by having the victim ban him? That will just motivate him further and he probably has plenty of other accounts. And the concern is that those other accounts will start launching complaints to CB before CB has really investigated his main account.

If you have experience with this kind of stalker and you feel a direct frontal assault is the way to go, okay, and I am not going to argue my opinion. I just wanted to state it.

I'm gonna kindly ask that you please stop nitpicking at my words so much, and feeling like you need to correct me. He can be both a troll and stalker. He's trolling tf out of her room and harassing her and stalking her.

troll.jpg

I will never understand this "Why even give him the attention by banning him?" logic. Having your entire cam shift ruined by engaging in conversation with a horrible person like this (or arguing with him), and other members in the room getting pissed off...that's giving him too much attention.

Yes, I will ban an internet stalker on all platforms. I'm not gonna sit and allow my chat room screen to be filled with b.s., and wait around for a cam site to ban a member for me. And if a person like that would actually be successfully in getting me banned (after I've done nothing wrong, and have submitted my evidence), that would just confirm it's a shitty-ass site that I'd no longer want to be associated with.

I'm not going back and forth with you over this either, so we will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm gonna kindly ask that you please stop nitpicking at my words so much, and feeling like you need to correct me. He can be both a troll and stalker. He's trolling tf out of her room and harassing her and stalking her.

View attachment 88835

Yes, I will ban an internet stalker on all platforms. I'm not gonna sit and allow my chat room screen to be filled with b.s., and wait around for a cam site to ban a member for me. And if a person like that would actually be successfully in getting me banned (after I've done nothing wrong, and have submitted my evidence), that would just confirm it's a shitty-ass site that I'd no longer want to be associated with.

I would silence him daily and let the site ban him, but you are the one with the experience.

Upvote 0
Or just ban and don't deal with that bullshit hassle every single fucking day. What a waste of headspace when camming.

Exactly! Smh.

Upvote 0
I would silence him daily and let the site ban him, but you are the one with the experience.

If you are going to silence him daily, why not just ban him so then you don't NEED to keep silencing him?
I fail to see your logic. The ban button is there for a reason - and it's for stuff like this, when silence doesn't work, which if you must do it daily, is saying it isn't working.

Upvote 0
If you are going to silence him daily, why not just ban him so then you don't NEED to keep silencing him?
I fail to see your logic. The ban button is there for a reason - and it's for stuff like this, when silence doesn't work, which if you must do it daily, is saying it isn't working.

It is a psychological game being played with a stalker. If you ban him, he views that as a final result, and he escalates or retaliates, in this case maybe by reporting her with his other usernames. What a hassle that is for her, at best. And a ban is not a ban with such a person. He comes back in other forms.

If you silence him, he views that as just a short term outcome, and his "relationship" with her is still intact. So he probably does not report her to the site, and he will keep coming back for a while in his primary form, where she can continue to collect evidence and build the case against him with CB. A daily "silence" will keep him from disrupting the room, but keep him around in a form that is useful for collecting evidence against him.

When the final ban actually comes through, it is from the website, not her, so he has a lot less power to retaliate, and subsequent actions against him by CB become easier and easier for her to get done.

Everyone is going to act according to their personal interests in this case. Her studio does not ban him because they love getting his tokens. The models (and you) want to ban him because you want quick solutions and ban looks like a quick solution. I want to treat it like a chess game, and I am thinking out his next three moves and I want to be in a position to respond to each of those from the place of maximum strength. So for me it is about out playing a sociopath in his game.

That said, they are the ones who do this for a living. They also have the experience dealing with lots of sociopathic personalities. I am not going to do more that explain my perspective, and I am not arguing that I am right.

Upvote 0
Because then he has to completely admit yummy is correct and his stance isn't.

Upvote 0
can left click message and click report message or submit the screencaps to support but really they can see any text written by a user in the chat history, they keep that info indefinitely.

The ‘looking too young thing’ is the biggest threat to Chaturbate’s existence given the idiotic role playing games being played. I had a favourite cam girl and while I knew she played the ‘daddy’ game, it was written on her clothing, I had no idea what she was doing in other peoples private shows until I made the mistake of spying on one. SHe was deadset imitating a pre-pubescent child for a paedophile. It horrified me to see her like that. I spoke with her about it on instagram and she refused to stop simulating child sex shows. She said everyone pays for their own shows and most of the people in her room were paedophiles. It became apparent that was what she was actually seeking out. Now the studio is apparently banned, . THere is a huge network of paedophiles using Chaturbate right now for these illegal simulated child sex shows and some girls are falling for the trap of taking the quick money only to lose their career at Chaturbate when reported. In some jurisdictions they might even be charged with a criminal offence. It’s not worth it. Chaturbate has a log of everything said on the site and keeps the video evidence. This studio was so blatant in presenting these underage simulation shows that I cringe at the thought of what else they get up to. They just created a huge paedophile ring on her account, 24,000 paying clients, many of whom they can now have offline conversations with and they know their illegal kinks.

You all saw what just happened with Pornhub etc, with the payment processors such as Visa threatening to stop processing payments to their sites unless they removed a lot of content? Chaturbate will likely be forced to delete a lot more accounts of young looking and acting people because of this blatant, persistent paedophile ring operating on CHaturbate and the foolish few girls who service them. I found a twitter account for this particular girl and it even advertises her as underage with an 18 in a circle with a cross through it. Just that by itself would likely cause Visa to consider action. If it was me making the decisions at CHaturbate then right now I would instruct all young people to remove teddy bears from their sets, grow pubic hair, not to wear pigtails and immediately report anyone who asks them to call them daddy, or uncle, or to act less than their age. Then I’d send people in to test if they are complying and immediately ban those who don’t take this issue seriously. That is going to have to happen, the only question is will it be because Visa or law enforcement takes action or if CHaturbate can head it off by themselves first. Why would anyone act and dress up like a small child unless they want to attract a paedophile? Keep that crap off our screens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.