AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DUDE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I pimped my profile! WHEE! It's all pretty, and incredibly long. And.. IT'S GOT INTERNAL LINKS! A table of contents, so you can get to the section you're looking for quickly. A link at the top section to get to the bottom section without having to wonder "did I miss it?"

PLUS,

I have a section to shout-out to models I've seen, talked to on here, admire, or have had friends recommend to me. :h: you all! (Yes, all, even if you aren't on the shout-out yet)

A link to it so you can check it out.

WHEE!

(Suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms welcomed.)

Table headers look nice, it'll give you a little tiny break before that list of times if you're interested.

Not that you need it, but line-breaks
are your friend if you want something like a big colored line to break stuff up. But it looks really neat how it is :p

Or more tables XD

I love tables.

Only criticism: The first page jump to read your profile is kinda silly. It bairly scrolls down, and the title for it is kinda off. I mean, they're already reading your profile. :p

Other than that, I love it. Then again, much like yours, I went all HTML happy with my profile XD

I like how you have the bulk of your information below. Maybe I'll copy that someday if that's cool :p

I really like it though. It was fun figuring out the page jump code with you.

And oh shit, I'm a favorite model of yours. Sweet :D
Thanks Luna :h:

Holy damn that's a lot of information. Well done! It works out great and is very fitting for you. People will really get to know you well quickly if they want to :)

The model shout outs are awesome too.

and your pictures are great >_>

I'mma go to bed and rub to your awesomeness now. All of it. All over <_<

Dude I love it. So informative. I've been wanting to update my profile and make it not so...basic. But I'm dumb with this stuff. :( Can I ask how you got all that info on there? Because the normal profile has those areas to fill in but I don't see where you could get it all in there..probably a dumb question lol. It looks great though!!!

I checked out both profile and am extremely jealous. Both of you have such well thought out stuff on there, it's absolutely awesome. I might just have to gank some ideas from you girls if you don't mind. :)

I don't mind at all, and helping other chicks with HTML is sexy. Like doing homework together naked.

SpexyAshleigh - Models generally put the code in the "About Me" or "Meaning of Life" section when you are editing your profile. The main code you'll need is <br>

Example;
Laa <br> laa <br> <br>laa

Will turn into
Laa
Laa

Laa

Other common ones are

<b>bold stuff here</b>

<u>underlined stuff here</u>

and

<i>italicized stuff here</i>

Don't forget the slashes.

As for how I did my profile, I'll post the full code in a bit. :h:

(note: I use <p></p> instead of <br><br>, but that's a bit more complicated)

Note: anything in italics or bold is not part of my profile code. Yay for forum using one style and profile using another!

First off: I don't edit the code in the "Edit profile" on the model admin page. I edit it in the saved text file on my computer, and then copy-paste it into two different blocks on the mfc profile sheet. You don't get to see much of it there at all, but once it's been updated, it tells you if there were any errors, and if so, a rough idea of what they were. HOWEVER, not WHERE they were. So, when I first put this new style up, I had an initial of "pair tag <b> was not closed". I had to go back through and find every <b> and make sure the </b> was there. x.x I missed it 3 times.

With that, here's what I have in that tiny block under each section (it gives me a scrolly bar in the block)

Under "About Me":

I do not meet anyone from here in person.
<br>
Please scroll down and read the section below my pics before you ask me questions. Your question is probably answered there.
<br>
The simplest question becomes complicated when applied to my life, so please, do read down to get the full answer. Thank you,
<br>
If you pm before private, it will be a better experience for both of us.
<br><br>
<b>
My schedule will be (In US EASTERN time)
</b>:
<br>FRIDAYS: Noon - 2 or 3pm, 7pm - 10pm
<br>SATURDAYS: Noon - 2 or 3pm, 7pm - 10pm
<br>SUNDAYS: 5pm - 10pm
<br>MONDAYS: Noon - 3 or 4pm, 7 or 8pm - 10 or 11pm (4 hour break, then on for 3 or 4 hours)
<br>TUESDAYS: Noon - 3pm, 6pm - whenever DND (this will happen without fail, even during red week)
<br>WEDNESDAYS: MAYBE 6pm - 10pm (mostly likely, skipping)
<br>THURSDAYS: Noon - 3 or 4pm, 7 or 8pm - 10 or 11pm (4 hour break, then on for 3 or 4 hours)
<br><br>

Please note: I may decide to be on longer, but it's doubtful. All depends on my mood, and I am an introvert.
<br><br>

Also, Wednesday mornings I will be donating plasma, which is why it's doubtful that I will be on at all. But I might get online in the evenings if I am lonely.
<br><br>

Lastly, for those of you who don't know what the difference between my timezone and yours is, I will put up the GMT times (accurate most of the time, except those few weeks between when we've changed times and Europe hasn't yet) (note: early morning is put under the previous day, so midnight - 3am friday, means Fri night/Sat morning)
<br>
<br>FRIDAYS: 5 - 7 or 8pm, midnight - 3am
<br>SATURDAYS: 5 - 7 or 8pm, midnight - 3am
<br>SUNDAYS: 10pm - 3am
<br>MONDAYS: 5 - 8 or 9pm, midnight or 1am - 3 or 4am
<br>TUESDAYS: 5 - 8pm, 11pm - whenever DND finishes
<br>WEDNESDAYS: MAYBE 11pm - 3am (mostly likely, skipping)
<br>THURSDAYS: 5 - 6 or 9pm, midnight or 1am - 3 or 4am

under "Meaning of Life"

<div class=heading>

<a name=real>ERROR the regular profile has been hacked into and replaced with something more sane. Or is it more insane?</a>

</div><br>

<div class=interests>

<p>I refuse to conform, I want my profile to look how I want it to look. So here you go: the answer to just about anything I can think to answer. Including stuff already answered above, because I can. (actually, because the answer to the simplest question really turns out to be complicated.)</p>

<a name=contents><b>Contents</b></a><br><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#names>Names</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#body>My Body</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#officalqs>Other Things listed on Profile</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#room>Appreciated Conduct</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#options>Options for Premiums</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#toys>TOYS</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#faq>FAQ</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#wishlist>wishlists</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#advice>Advice to New Models</a><br>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#shout>Model Shout Out</a><br>

</div>

<div class=heading>

For A Quality Experience The Girl's Gotta Be Real

</div>

<div class=interests_body>

(reference <a href=http://www.ilovebees.com/humptydumpty.html>I Love Bees</a>)

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=names>Names</a></div>

<b>Stage Name</b>: Lady Luna<br>
<b>Pen Name</b>: Eve Matteo (pronounced Mah-TAY-oh)<br>
<b>Roleplay Names</b>: Oyuno Miyumi (call me Miyumi or Yumi, japanese pronunciation), Lacuna, Kishalana Letaphin, Nicola, Ricardo, Panishka, Yanishu<br>
<b>Real Name</b>: I will never tell what my real name is. You wouldn't be able to pronounce it anyway. "Aw but just your first." Actually, my last name is the innocent one. The common one. My first name... not so much. And I don't like being called by my last name.

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=body>My Body</a></div>

<p><b>Height</b>: Technically, I'm 5 foot 3.75 inches, but the program they used to write the code for my profile rounds it up. Why do I specify? Because most of those books on how to drive from the dmv label anyone over 18 who is under 5'4" a "short adult." I will not allow myself to be rounded out of that category until I reach it naturally.</p>

<b>Weight</b>: 118-122 pounds, depending on the day. on a rare occasion, I'll drop slightly below that, in which case I panic and eat everything in sight (watch out, I'll grab your dog.). As far as I know, I've never been above 122. But I could be wrong.

<p><b>Build</b>: Um... very little muscle, almost no fat... No, I don't work out. No, I don't exercise much beyond the tremendous amount of exercise mfc gives me.</p>

<b>Hair</b>: It's actually a mix of light brown, blonde, and red highlights. That's right- my hair is ALL highlights. If you take one strand and twirl it in the sun, you will see all three colors. Therefore, each hair is technically all three colors at the same time. It just depends on how the light hits it and what the camera picks up. It generally appears brown with red and blonde highlights in real life. How dark brown depends on a lot. As far as styling goes- wash and wear. Wash and wear. Sometimes, if you ask real nice, I might put it up. Sometimes, I'll put it up because I want to.

<p><b><a name="eyes">Eyes</a></b>: I wear glasses, so you can't really tell. They are listed as blue on all legal documents. That is almost the truth. The iris itself is really three colors (Again? Yes, again.) There is an outer ring of gray, a median ring of blue, and a middle ring of yellow. This has made my eyes appear, usually blue or gray, on occasion purple or green. Fun, eh?</p>

As for the glasses, my eyesight is incredibly bad, because my eyes are shaped wrongly. This makes it impossible for me to wear soft lenses, and it makes lasik a no-go. I had hoped for lasik all through my teenage years to find out at 20 that it would not be possible. Hard contacts gave me 20/20 vision for the first time in my life, and everyone was crying, even the doctor who hadn't hoped I could have that. However, my parents flipped out my senior year of college and forced me to wear them 10 hours a day 5 days a week until my eyes rebelled and refused to accept contacts any more. So please, don't ask me about "can't you get lasik? Can't you wear contacts?" Is the pain worth 20/20 vision? Yes. But I would have to pay for glasses and contacts and the checkup, so I'd need to go there with at least $1600 in my pocket if I were to get contacts again.

<p><b>Makeup</b>: I don't wear makeup. I don't own makeup. Makeup causes you to lie about what you really look like. The camera changes my appearance enough, thank you very much.</p>

<b>Breasts</b>: Just saying that they are 36B in most styles of bra still gives you no idea if they sag, or how round or pointy they are. It also doesn't take into account differences in size due to temperature and time of month. Also, every brand has a different idea of sizing, so 36B in one style is 34A or 34C or 36A or... What I will say is that both these and my pussy are PINK. There, I said it, now you don't have to.

<p><b>Age</b>: I was born in June 1985. June 20th, 1985. This places me, for those of you who follow such things, right in the middle of the cusp between Gemini and Cancer. What does this mean? It means, you should not be surprised if one day, I seem to be different from the previous day. Indeed, don't be surprised if you log in for the afternoon bit, and then later for the evening bit, and I seem like an entirely different person. My mood depends on a million tiny little things all of which are constantly changing. The biggest bit is energy- the more energy I have, the more I'm in the mood to deal with people. According to the Jung Typology, I'm
<a href=http://evematteo.livejournal.com/19973.html>INFJ</a>. For those of you who can't be bothered to click the link, there's 4 different scales of personality, with a person falling to one side of the other. The scales are such:<br><br>

<i>Introverted/Extroverted<br>
iNtuitive/Sensing<br>
Feeling/Thinking<br>
Judging/Perceiving</i><br><br>

By this, I am introverted, intuitive, feeling, judging. Means- I prefer time alone, I'm more intuitive and emotional than logical, and I am fairly good at seeing what lies below the surface. If I've stopped bouncing, and I don't seem like I want to be there, I'm probably having an introvert moment.</p>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#contents><b>Contents</b></a>

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=officalqs>Other Things listed on Profile</a></div>

<p><b>Region</b>: I have lived in Eastern Timezone US my whole life. I have been to Canada a few times. Where in the Eastern Timezone am I? That has a habit of changing. I've lived in a few different states in New England (gotta miss the apple orchards), and a couple states down south. Where am I currently? It hardly matters. This isn't a dating site, and to become happy simply because I happen to occupy the same state as you do is to not understand how I feel about places. I don't feel about places. I feel about people, and I feel about certain things within a place, but I don't feel about the place itself. So, "You're in Ohio!?" Yeah, so what about it? I don't follow sports, I don't care about the state. It's just a place for me to be for now.</p>

<b>Sexual Preference and history</b>: I have only ever been with 2 men. The first was mostly white, partly native american. Two years of talking over aim about random shit and meeting up once every three weeks or so for some physical fun. The word "love" was only used within the first couple months. After that, well, friends with benefits is and INCREDIBLY ACCURATE term for the relationship. Second is mostly white, partly black. He and I started talking shortly before the first moved away to find better job opportunities. He and I started talking about fucking about the time the first moved. He and I started actually fucking a year later when I came to Ohio looking for another chance at teaching (which obviously didn't happen- I'm going to try my hand at programming).

<p>Back to the topic at hand: I've only ever been with two men, but I find women attractive. Attractive enough that I'm mildly interested in seeing what being with a woman would be like. The idea of pms kinda scares me off sometimes though... Also, I didn't find out I was attracted until AFTER graduating from the women's college my parents insisted I attend. Turned down four perfectly good dates because I thought I was straight. D'oh!</p>

<b>Smoke, drink, drugs</b>: I don't smoke tobacco. I hate tobacco. I think it's the most disgusting thing on this planet (no offense to smokers, my first was and probably still is a smoker. Second was one for a couple years but he quit before I met him.) Drink on a very rare occasion, a bit more since MFC, just for fun. I've only been drunk that I can verify once, maybe a couple others that I'm not sure if that was drunk or tipsy. I don't really keep track, cause I refuse to drink if I'm going to be driving at all within the next four hours. The only drug I use on a regular basis is pain killers and vitamen c (once a day). I've tried weed a few times. Don't really care for it, but if friends are doing so around me, why not... But sex while high... mmm...

<p><b>School/college</b>: I graduated with a Bachelor of the Arts in Mathematics in 2007. The intent was to become a teacher, but it got screwed up by outside factors WAY too many times. "Why weren't you in my math class?" Women's college. Nuff said.</p>

<b>Occupation</b>: This is my only source of income.

<p><b>Pets</b>: I don't have any pets. If I were to get a pet, it would be a cat or a bearded dragon. As far as dogs go, I've had bad experience with the little things that dare to claim k-9 status being very poorly trained, and being required to take care of them despite having been assured otherwise when the rents obtained said creatures. (3 cavalier king charles spaniels, who are absolutely WONDERFUL dogs when trained properly, which only one of them ever was, and not for long... and one maltese *shudders*)</p>

<b>Auto</b>: My dream car is a compact car that has excellent control, really good gas mileage, and is easily accessible to do my own engine work. Which model? No clue yet. I kinda miss my Kia Spectra... (No, I don't know much about engine work yet. I'm learning, slowly.)

<p><b>Meaning of Life</b>: To love, to enjoy, to experience</p>

<b>Five things I can't live without</b>: water, warmth, air, a body, love, and faith <i>Faith? Yes, faith. I grew up Christian, converted to Roman Catholic at 11 when I found that it matched my beliefs perfectly. Then I grew out of it. But I still believe in God, still believe in Jesus, and transubstantiation. I just don't believe that there's this list of things that are a sin no matter who does them or under what circumstances they are done.</i>

<p><b>Favorite books</b>: Sci-fi/fantasy novels, especially Tolkein, Heinlien, Christopher Moore (thank you Tanuki!), Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchet. Anne McCaffrey's okay, but I get the urge to mark it up with a red pen... Andre Norton has some really good ones. Can't forget Mercedes Lackey (She was part of the pack which expanded my mind while I was in high school. "You know, maybe there's nothing to hate about gay relationships."-NOTE, I never hated the people, just the idea of two people of the same sex getting together used to make my skin crawl. USED TO, USED TO.) </p>

<b>Favorite Music</b>: There is nothing exluded from my playlist on the basis of genre or artist. I put it on there if I like it, and I like it based on the song itself. That being said, you will see all kinds of crazy combinations. Sorry, hear. When I was in high school, my playlist one day went: celine dion, gorrillaz, church music, smash mouth, disney. Five songs, five different genres. These days, there's even more diversity, as I am always looking for new sounds to enjoy. Don't be surprised at Nightwish, Rammestein, Simon and Garfunkel, Wierd Al, and Emilie Autumn. When I am finally done writing it, there will be a list of songs that are in my playlist. And yes, the music does get turned off for shows. If you have a request for an artist to play during a private with me, let me know, and I'll let you know if I have said artist. Or a style, Or whatever. (If you want me to play to the LOTR soundtrack, it can happen. Elf ears? Well, eventually. They're on the list of things I want to get.)

<p><b>Favorite Movies</b>: A random sample of the kinds of things I like... Princess Bride, V for Vendetta, Star Wars (the ONLY trilogy. Eps 1-3 don't exist). Mr and Mrs Smith. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Love comes Softly. Serenity (YAY firefly!). Movies that I enjoy on a rare occasion: Resident Evil, Super Mario Brothers, The Transformers.(then again, I don't watch movies very often)</p>

<b>Craziest Thing I've Ever Done</b>: Trying to turn irc roleplay into a book when the group was starting to drift away from rp... (Too late, damn...) Maybe topped by starting DnD on mfc... (Tuesdays at 6pm us est, which is 11pm GMT)<br><br>

<p><b>If I could be anywhere right now</b>: In New England, early fall, when the apples are just ripe and the ponds are still warm enough to feel good even with the slight chill in the air. *misses NH*</p>

<b>Hobbies</b>: Video games (InfiniteAion free server whee!), writing, puzzle games, cataloguing things, and whatever happens to strike my fancy (used to cross-stitch, sometimes I sew, used to organize my magic cards, back when I had them)<br><br>

Dude, I published a book! Called "Twenty-Something Poems" by Eve Matteo, on LuLu.com . The first 15 pages (most of the first chapter of poems) are up for anyone to read.

<p><b>Perfect Mate</b>: I am here for online fun, not to find a date or a husband. I will play with anyone :) (what am I willing to do? LATER)</p>

<b>Perfect Date</b>: Never been on one... not sure I'd want one. If I did, well, anything both of us enjoy is good.

<p><b>Turn Ons</b>: I love watching someone do what they enjoy. I like restraints, physical or mental. Being teased with the blade of a knife or a sword by someone I can trust. Intelligence is a big turn-on, as is a well-placed sense of humor. Creativity I take as a sign of intelligence. As far as physical goes... eye candy is nice, but it's not a must. If you must know, I love a man that has a good amount of muscle, but just enough fat to hide the muscle from the world. Curly hair is a big turn-on for some reason... Size of the dick doesn't matter, as long as you know how to use it. If you don't, 1.25-1.5 inches in diameter, and 5-6.5 inches long. But again, that's only for someone who doesn't know what they're doing. ANYTHING SENSUAL IS A TURN-ON FOR ME. Smells, tastes, touches. Sensation reminds me that I am alive, and that makes me want to do it.</p>

<b>Turn offs</b>: txt tlk. Stupidity (unless it's being done as a joke). elongated words. Immaturity. YELLING AT ME WITH CAPS (outside the forgivable excitement or occasional emphasis) Begging. These are things that make me feel the human race isn't worth the time.

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#contents><b>Contents</b></a></p>

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=room>My Room</a></div>

<p><b>PLEASE READ MFC'S <a href=http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_and_Guidelines>RULES FOR MEMBERS AND MODELS</a>.</b> Thank you. A full list of model rules can be found <a href=http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models>here</a>. Tubby put up a bunch of guidelines for making the experience enjoyable at his website.
<a href=http://web.me.com/freakshowmfg/Tubbys_Angels/Model_Tips.html>Model Tips</a> and
<a href=http://web.me.com/freakshowmfg/Tubbys_Angels/Member_Tips.html>Member Tips</a>.</p>

1. <b>I do not have pm set to friend's only.</b> You do not need to ask me before pm'ing. However, I can't promise that I will get to your pm quickly. While in public, I am usually doing a few things at once so please have some patience.

<p>2. <b>You don't need to ask my permission</b> to do anything, but I prefer if you discuss a private with me via pm before we start. The more I know about the show you want, the better I can give it to you. Also, the more I know, the less TENSE I will be, making for a better show. I want to give you the best show I can, and I don't want your tokens to be ticking away while we try to figure out if I can do what you want.</p>

3. <b>Treat Everyone With Respect.</b> This includes Myself, Premium Members, Basics, and Guests. If you perceive anyone as treating either you or myself with disrespect, you may ask me to deal with it via pm (obviously, this is to the premium members). If the person you are asking me to deal with is perceived to be a friend, I am much more likely to ask them to tone it down or keep the fun in pm, rather than ban. Nix that, I hate banning unless I have to.

<p>4. <b>I will not answer questions covered on my profile</b> unless I forget that it's covered on the profile x.x</p>

5. <b>I have a very bad memory for details.</b> I probably won't remember your real name, your location, or any of that, unless it's repeated many times within a "short" period of time. (Example: If I see you on cam every day for a week, I'll probably remember. Once a month, will take a lot longer...) It is easier for me to relate cross-category... pic-word word-pic is easier than word-word... name-number is easier than name-word, so if you want me to remember your birthdate quicker, give it to me in numbers every day for a week.

<p>6. <b>This is not a kindergarten class.</b> Plz is not a word, pleasssssse makes no sense, and pleeeeaaase looks childish.
<a href=http://img.myfreecams.com/photos2/215/2157779/279-409-187-783-1004216.jpg>Please use proper English.</a> If English is not your first language, do the best you can. A very simple "will you please show me your breasts" will get you much farther than "tits pls". A very flowery "will you grace my eyes with your gorgeous tits" is even better. Quoting me word for word doesn't count. Be creative. Also, I reserve the right to ignore requests that don't have tips attached. If you tip and ask for something I don't do in public, I chat will substitute.</p>

7. <b>Beggars can't be choosers.</b> It is my choice if I turn down your request. Just because I did it yesterday doesn't mean I will today. Begging makes a ban possible. If you make a request, keep your eye on my screen, because if you miss it I might not be willing to do it again. If you pay for it, I will be sure you get to see. Otherwise, no guarantees.<br><br>

<p>8. <b>I will not do bathroom stuff in my bedroom. I will not do toilet stuff on camera.</b></p>

9. I will not cum in public. I will not put anything in my ass in public. I will not put anything but the ben wa balls in my pussy in public, not even off camera and then come back on with it there. I will not let you watch me put the ben wa balls in while public, nor will I let you watch me fish the stubborn one out (one falls out eventually, but the other will stay in all day unless I retrieve it) while public.

<p>10. If I agree to do something for tips, I will do it when I GET the tip. It doesn't go- play then you tip. It goes, you ask, I agree, you tip, I play. (Or, you ask, I decline, end scene)</p>

11. I will not give out my location (even general) beyond "I live in Ohio." I am not FROM Ohio, just live here. I will not give you my phone number, or my real name. If you ask for a messanger, the answer is "I don't have one."

<p>12. <b>Please don't give me your personal info in public chat.</b> I am not the only person who can read the public chat, and there are a few women who view me in public. If you post your phone number or email in my room, I can not be held responsible for the prank calls and spam that results. If you post your address in my room, God keep you safe from stalkers. If you wish to give me your personal info, be forewarned: I probably will not call you, I am horrible at keeping in touch via email, and I'm almost never online in the messangers, which is why I deny they exist. In real life, I am shy, introverted, and avoid people as much as I can (unless I need to deal with a company, in which case I prefer a person to a machine.).</p>

13. <b>I do not like to mute, ban, or ignore people.</b> Having been the one excluded throughout my grade-school years, I hate excluding others. However, I will ban any member who promises me tokens and then doesn't follow through, or promises a private and doesn't follow through, because I don't need to be wasting my time on people who have empty promises. Even if you were promising it for something that I don't require tokens or a private to do, I still will not tolerate it. I will also not hesitate to ridicule trolls, or to ban anyone who has been upsetting the regular visitors in my room.<br><br>

Guests will be muted for excessive begging, or if one is being an asshole. Why don't I just leave them muted? Some of them are guests because they have just found this website, and don't know if they want to join as a member or not. Some of them would join as a member, but don't want to be cheap basics and don't have the money for premium status. How hard is it to dredge up $20 to go premium? These days, it can be damn near impossible for over a year. For those of you in that position, I would rather you become basics if you plan on stopping by often. After all, I can't recognize you as being you without the confirmation that you've logged in. Also, if a guest is causing trouble, I have to mute the guests, since it goes by name... whereas if a basic is causing trouble, I can ban the basic and let the rest talk.<br><br>

Yes, I will ban people if a premium member requests it. Yes, I will mute basics and guests if a premium member requests it. I prefer not to mute basics though. Some of them stand up for me against trolls, and there are a few trolls with premium status.

<p>14. My purpose in being online is to have some online fun while making money. I am here for both. I welcome the fun whether or not you have the money to spend on me. I know everyone hits rough spots and that about half the world, maybe more, is experiencing "rough spots" right now. There is no need to apologize for not going broke over giving me tokens. However, those of you who do have the money to spend, this is my only source of income at the moment. Every little bit helps. :h:</p>

</div><br>

<div class=heading><a name=options>Options</a></div><br>

<p><b>STRIPPING</b> I take my pants off at 50, my shirt off at 100, my undies off at 200 and my bra off at 300. I don't start putting clothes back ON unless there's been no shows and no tips for at least an hour, usually longer. I WILL STRIP FOR EVERY SHOW UNLESS ASKED NOT TO. I strip when the invite is on my screen. You MUST warn me- if I'm typing in pm when the invite comes up, it's probable that it will accept for me, in which case, I will try to strip before the cam loads, but no guarantees. (It takes the spacebar as accept...) IF you ask to pay for me to be naked, 50 toks = 15 mins of nakie time, and it DOES NOT get included in the strip total. Resets after the long break, not after shows.</p>

<b>SPREADS</b> 10 toks a min. Polite request may earn you a peak for a few secs.

<p><b>CLIPS</b> I am willing to clip my nips in public. 50 toks for my nipples, 100 toks for my pussy lips. The clips will stay on as long as I feel like. NOTE: clips are unavailable at the moment. Will remove this and let everyone know when I can use them again. :h:</p>

<b>TOYS</b> If you ask to see a toy by name, I will show it. My toys are listed and described in the next section, including what I'm willing to do with them in grp/private. I am willing to do the following with toys in public for tips:<br>
Kiss it<br>
Suck on it<br>
Anything with my hands<br>
Anything with my feet

<p><b>SUBMISSIVE</b> I am naturally submissive. It makes me happy to make you happy. I don't like turning things down, I don't like having to correct you. HOWEVER, in public, it is my room. I am in control. In group, same deal. Submissive shows are for PRIVATE SHOWS ONLY. True private, or regular private, your show your call. Keep in mind, if I say anywhere on my profile that something is not done in a private show, that includes submissive privates. I will say "I'm sorry Sir, but I can't do that."</p>

<b>ANAL</b> Yes, I will do anal in private. No, it's not my favorite thing, but sometimes it is enjoyable. In group, I will do on occasion. I DO NOT do ass to mouth or ass to pussy. If it's been in my ass, it's getting washed before anything else is done with it. Available for ass play: fingers and the screw. Nothing else goes there. Ever. Everything has been there at least once... but I've said "never again" for a reason. I like to use my mouth. If something holds the smell past one day, I refuse to put it in my ass ever again.

<p><b>SUCKING</b> If it fits in my mouth and isn't an anal toy, I will put it in my mouth. Hugh doesn't fit. In public, I cannot cum from it, so I may have to stop at some point. In group or private, am willing to do so. I will shove it down as far as it will go and gag on it if you wish.</p>

<b>ROLEPLAY</b> I am willing to attempt erotica roleplay, but I cannot guarantee any success. For vocal, I need help. You lead, I follow. For textual, love it. Just make sure you let me know that you know it's just play. I'm paranoid, and it is easy for me to misinterpret...

<p><b>TICKLE</b> Yes, I am ticklish. Yes, I can tickle myself, but my skin has a tendancy to prickle for quite awhile after I do so. Am willing to do for tips.</p>

<b>SPANKING</b> In public, I am willing to whack my bottom with a hairbrush. I will not whack it past the point of a light sting, but I will be nice and red for awhile after. 10 toks a swat, no more than 10 swats at a time in public chat. Please ask me before tipping me to do this.

<p><b><a name=buy>BUYING</a></b> I will sell. There is a price for anything that is not part of my body, it's just a matter of what it is. You would pay price + shipping and handling (for the items)<br>
PANTIES: 300 toks (unless it's a pair I REALLY like)<br>
TOYS: 200 toks + the original cost of the toy + S+H (remember, on my end, 1 tok = 1 nickle)<br>
LISA IS NOT FOR SALE- she was a gift<br>
VIDEOS: <br>
1. Taking my glasses off and teasing in lingerie. 37 secs, 1.45 MB. 10 toks<br>
2. In a skirt playing with the bunny vibe until I cum. 2 mins 24 secs. 4.72 MB, wmv . 125 toks<br>
3. Close-up of pussy, vibe on clit until I cum. 2 mins 5 secs. 2.72 MB wmv . 100 toks<br>

<br>PICTURES: The picture galleries are a bargain, 100 toks for the password. The password is reset every month during red week. If you buy the week before I reset it, I'll give you both the current and the new password, or option of a discount.<br>

CUSTOM MADE: You can custom order pics. 20 toks a piece for clothed or naked shots, 30 toks a piece for close-ups of pussy or ass, and 50 toks a piece for pics of something inside my pussy or ass. Prices subject to change depending on if it's something I really want to do or not. These will not be posted in my gallery for at least 6 months.<br>

CUSTOM GALLERY: If you wish me to create a gallery that anyone can buy the password to, pics can total a worth of 300toks for a 100tok gallery, 350-600toks for a 200tok gallery, and so on.</p>

<b>THE DICE GAME</b> There are two sets of dice games:
<br><a href=http://evematteo.livejournal.com/20696.html>When I have clothes on</a>
<br><a href=http://evematteo.livejournal.com/20894.html>When I am naked</a>

<p><b>PHONE CALLS</b> I added long-distance calling to my plan. It does not mean international calls are free though, and it costs $5 a month just to keep it up. Thus, I need an initial 25toks for every call, and an extra 10toks a min for calls past the first three. Phone calls are only done in private show.</p>

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#contents><b>Contents</b></a></p>

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=toys>TOYS</a></div>

<p>In the order in which I obtain them (all toys have a pic in the "toys" section):</p>

<b>PINKY</b> aka The Bunny: 4" long (3.5" insertable) 1" in diameter, vibrates on 2 different settings. Takes 2 camera batteries. It's pink.Anywhere but the ass.

<p><b>THE SCREW</b>: 6" long, variable diameter, looks like a butt-screw. ANAL ONLY. It's purple.</p>

<b>HUGH</b>: 8" long (6.5" insertable, can take it all) 2" in diameter. Dildo, white flesh-tone. Pussy only willing to do this twice a month, and only with a guarantee of a decent amount of tokens for the lube and cleanup required. Sucking on the balls. Foot jobs, hand jobs and such.

<p><b>HECTOR</b>: 8" long (7" insertable, can only take 6.5") 1.5" in diameter. Dildo, veined thickly. White with pink head. Pussy a couple times on the day, every couple days. Trying to train myself to deep-throat, but can only take 4.5" in my throat. Balls are too flat for sucking, but make lovely slapping sounds on my ass while I fuck it.</p>

<b>LISA</b>: thank you AlexLady! :h: Lisa is a Mona Lelo, red colored. Only the red bit is supposed to go in, the rest is the handle and controls. Many speed and vibration options.

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=faq>FAQ</a></div>

<p><b>1. Where did you get the name Lady Luna?</b> I have been called a lady many times throughout my life because of my mannerisms, and LunaLove was taken, I think... As for the Luna bit. I like the moon. It's beautiful, mysterious, and many people end up mesmerized by it. Plus, it changes every night.</p>

<b>2. Why do you consider yourself a geeK?</b> <a href=http://evematteo.livejournal.com/tag/geek>I took the geek test</a> and explained every answer in my livejournal. Note: those posts are last ones at the top, so you might want to scroll all the way down. Also, I'm not JUST a geek: I a geek, camgirl, lady, princess, church-mouse, cynic, realist... I'm a little bit of everything. Wait, that makes me a GEEK. x.x

<p><b>3. Do you shave?</b> I shave under my arms, my pussy, my legs (those are done in shower). Occasionally, I need to shave hairs that appear on my breasts around the aeora, on my chin, on my chest, and close to my belly button. The day that I shave my pussy, nothing else gets shaved in shower. I usually shave everything else either the day before or the day after. I shave my pussy when the hair is getting long enough.</p>

<b>4. Do you have a boyfriend?</b> No. I live with a man. We have separate rooms, but we do sleep together on occasion. He is the one who suggeted that I try out mfc. "I think you'll like it, and I KNOW you'll be good at it. Try it!" He was right, on both counts.

<p><b>5. Why is it so quiet in here?</b> I'm actually terrible at conversation. I gather my topics based on what everyone else is talking about x.x Basically, if no one else says anything, I probably won't be saying anything either. If I seem to be typing a lot, it's probably because I'm talking in pm to other premium members. If you're premium, feel free to join in, or distract me from it to a public talk. NOTE: I prefer talking in public, unless it's something you don't wish others to know.</p>

<b>6. Are you sick?</b> No. I'm allergic to dust mites and mold, so please forgive the stuffy nose and sneezing.

<p><b>7. Did you cum?</b><br>
Within Shows: sorry, my cums can be rather quiet. If I seemed to be shaking uncontrollably and then breathe in/out real hard, I probably just came. I've been told that my nipples pop out, sometimes my back will arch, and my face usually turns red.<br>
After group: This will probably be a truthful answer.<br>
After private: Dude, it's a private... you have no right to the info. I might still tell if I came, but I will NOT release details on what happened.</p>

<b><a name=wishlist>8. Do you have a wishlist?</a></b><br>
Many. Please note: I am not really materialistic. I created this because people wanted to know things they can buy me, and I like to give as many options as feasably possible. Every wishlist is set to send to my po box, which I check irregularly, so if you get something for me, be sure to let me know when to expect it (not necessarily what to expect). Also try not to send perishable things- I usually give it a day or two extra for sorting and such. Some things are for mfc, some are for elsewhen... all of them are things I can live without. Sexy Stuff lists are marked with ** .<br><br>

**<a href=http://www.edenfantasys.com/CustomerWishList.aspx?WLID=4eb51ea2-8e63-42c1-81cc-6e0699f4f709>Edenfantasies Wishlist</a><br>
**<a href=http://www.vibrator.com/cart.php?mode=friend_wl&wlid=6c48a2a6e8f3336a7ae2d5208200eea1>Vibrator.com Wishlist</a><br>
**<a href=http://www.adameve.com/wishlist.aspx?wishlistid=85218516&sc=SHAR2010&cm_mmc=Email-_-Triggered-_-SHAR2010-_-ZoneB25>Adameve.com wishlist</a><br>
<a href=http://amzn.com/w/GGU64KP0Y1KV>Amazon Random Wishes</a><br>
<a href=http://amzn.com/w/2MH53GBSU61RI>Amazon Booklist</a><br>
<a href=http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/gimme.cgi?wid=81e04ac44>Think Geek Random List</a><br>
<a href=http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/gimme.cgi?wid=81e04b753>Think Geek Clothing List</a><br>

<br><br>

All of these wishlists are works in progress. If you find something on a website that does wishlists, let me know, I'll create one and add it to the list for you. If you want to know my clothing size, ask, and I'll tell you. I even have every single measurement I could think to take (both ones relevant and irrelevant for determining clothing size), so you can ask for that file if you want it. I'll need your email address to send it to you- mfc mail doesn't allow for attachments. Please note that the rule for not using in public does apply to gifts- even AlexLady had to get a group going for me to use Lisa. But, giftwrapped ones will be opened in public chat, and I am willing to create and send a short vid for you.

<p><b>9. Do you Squirt?</b> No. I am not capable of doing so, and I refuse to fake anything.</p>

<b>10. Do you like to suck?</b> Yes. I love to suck. Fav position for this is what I call a modified spoon, with my feet going out past his. LOVE when parnter's legs hold me in place while fucking my mouth. mmm. <b>Spit or Swallow?</b> Swallow, of course.

<p><b>11. Do you like anal?</b> It can be enjoyable. I don't cum from just anal except on a RARE occasion. Easiest way is to combine sub-play with anal. NO ass-to-mouth, NO ass-to-pussy. I get asked to show my ass way too often... but I am still willing to show on occasion, and I don't understand the obsession with ass/anal, but am willing to indulge it.</p>

<b>12. Have you ever considered contacts/lasik?</b> And any other question about my eyes, please refer to
<a href="http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LadyLuna#eyes">Eyes</a> within the My Body section. Thank you.

<p><b>Why are you so bouncy?</b><br>
Answer 1: "Exercise releases endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't kill their fanbase."<br>
Answer 2: "Gummi bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere! High adventure that's beyond compare! I am a gummi bear!"</p>

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=advice>Advice to New Models</a></div>

I have just a few pieces of advice for anyone who is a model or who is thinking about modeling.

<p><b>1. Be yourself and have fun!</b> No matter who you are, what you look like, or what you do, some people are going to LOVE it, and some people are not. You will get complaints or suggestions no matter what. "You should get contacts." "But I like her glasses!" "You should grow a bush." "But I like it shaved!" "You don't need a gimmick to make money." "But the dice game is fun." Truthfully, there are plenty of men out there who want a hairy pussy, plenty who want a shaved one. Plenty who want long hair, or short hair, or glasses, or tats, or piercings, or no marks... So be yourself, and don't do anything just because people on here suggested it. That's not to say, if they suggest something and you LIKE the idea, don't do it- if you like the idea, go for it. Just remember, if they suggest something and you don't like the idea, you don't have to take it.</p>

<b>2. Keep up to-date on your rules, and the model rules.</b> If you don't know what your own rules for your room are, then it will get out of control. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't change them as you go. Start off with the rules you think you need, and if you need to add some, or take some away, do so! Also, check out the rules for models. Yes, plenty of models make a lot of money breaking those rules, but you don't have to break the rules to make plenty of money. SOME of them, bend, twist, or otherwise, yeah... but the rules are there for a reason. Want to know what it is? For the rules of what you can do in public chat, the reason is that there is no age check unless you sign up for an account. There's no telling what age the guests who don't have an account are. Muting them doesn't make them go away, and doesn't make it okay to show them live porn. For the rules in private, that's just to try to keep a sense of decency, and some of them are for safety reasons. Many things, if you use them in your body on a regular basis, will seriously damage it. Thus, they tell you to stick to things that were made to go there. That is for your safety.

<p><b>3. Read Tubby's website.</b> He covers all that and more in his website,
<a href=http://web.me.com/freakshowmfg/Tubbys_Angels/Model_Tips.html>Tubby's Angels</a></p>

</div>

<div class=heading><a name=shout>Model Shout Out</a></div>

This section is for models who have either become a friend of mine, are recommended by a friend, or just plain awesome. Names are links to their profiles. :h: to each!

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberCutie>AmberCutie</a>: A well-known model. The mere fact that she has a
<a href=http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/index.php>forum</a> where she allows other models to advertise is awesome. Plus, she started a model community. A bit of a geek just makes her even better. Great girl right there. (Yes, I do post on the forum, under the handle LadyLuna.</p>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AlexLady>AlexLady</a>: She is an awesome gal. I mean, what other model on here buys toys for other models? Submissive like myself, enjoys spanking herself raw, and also a geek (yes, I like the geeks.) Hopefully I can go premium soon so we can do the double-group thing. :)

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/NaughtyNaomi>NaughtyNaomi</a>: I've been to watch her a few times. Very sexy, lovely conversation. Definitely a classy lady.</p>

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/FrankieChemical>FrankieChemical</a>: I don't know her all that well, but she seems cool from Amber's forum. Only heard good things about her. Another geek here, definitely worth checking out.</p>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MidWestMomi>MidWestMommi</a>: She's actually stopped by my room a few times to gawk. Good personality, from what I've seen. She's good for those of you who want a more curvy body type.

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/GingerKitten>GingerKitten</a>: friend of a friend, she's a gamer. That's all I really know about her at the moment, but the little interaction we've had she seems a very sweet person.</p>

<a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PiperBelle>PiperBelle</a>: I asked my friends to help me find cool models to hang with for the guys that like a bush, and one of my friends gave me her name. She is from the deep south, so that strong southern accent she has is completely real.

<p><a href=http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Sxysindy>SxySindy</a>: This is another model with a bush who's great to get to know. According to the friend who recommends her, she's got a great body and a great personality. A little shy about showing off, he says it's totally worth it to get a peek.</p>

</div>

*hopes this post doesn't get hit for being too long*

Reactions: Queen Gaea
Luna you win for the longest single post within a thread. EVAR! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.