AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dudecams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010
I think your models only forum and Introduce yourself forums are ment for all the cam ladies out there. Is this supposed to be for MFC girls only or any cam model on any cam site to join?
Could I theoretically become a legit male model on another cam site and join in on models only privileges and fun here?

Dude, you're terrifying.

Female models from any site are welcome, but I will find a way to verify their account before letting them into our model's only section. MFC models, however, are the easiest to exchange stories with since we all know the software and the community.

There shall remain a "no cock" rule at our water cooler.

Enon said:
Dude, you're terrifying.

For my entire life, society as a whole has made me feel uncomfortable in my own skin. There is glee to be had in making other people squirm........ Now it's my to feel that glee.

AmberCutie said:
Female models from any site are welcome, but I will find a way to verify their account before letting them into our model's only section. MFC models, however, are the easiest to exchange stories with since we all know the software and the community.

There shall remain a "no cock" rule at our water cooler.

You just ruined my dreams of being a male cam model :(

Keithy said:
No cock? Did you hide your water cooler in a place only women go? Is it in the kitchen?

Should I name the Models Only section to "Amber's Kitchen"?

Status
Not open for further replies.