AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Earn up to 93.5% on OnlyCumies.com — PPV, crypto-based platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2022
Dear creators!
OnlyCumies has launched its pay-per-view, crypto-based social media platform for creators and their fans.

https://onlycumies.com/

We are happy to announce that we are inviting creators to join our community.
We offer truly generous benefits:

• Earn up to 93.5% from the sales amount.
  • Payouts are instant and the schedule can be set based on the creator's preferences.
  • Grow their audience and offer a referral bonus of 5% of the amount spent by an invited fan.
  • No refunds and chargebacks — all sales are final.

Features we provide:

🍓 Free and pay-per-view pics and vids in one timeline
🍓 (soon) Private Chats
🍓 (soon) NFT Marketplace
🍓 (soon) Stores & Wishlists
and many more in our roadmap.

🔥 Check our press release on XBIZ
https://www.xbiz.com/news/266703/onlycumies-launches-crypto-based-content-platform

The first creators will get a chance to become our official ambassadors!
We offer lifetime 99% payout to our first 15 ambassadors.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Why can't new adult sites come up with decent names?

Only Coomies? If the goal was Cummies like gummies it needs 2 Ms in it. :D Sounds terrible either way.

Thoughts that entered my head:

Wait...there's only one m instead of two?
So would it be pronounced coo-meez then?
Nah, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be about cum (jizz), so I guess it's pronounced cum-eez. But where's the second m?! :facepalm:
Also, what the hell are "cummies?" I've never heard that word before.
Hell, even OnlyJizz would've sounded better than OnlyCummies. 😂

Bad name aside, there is a bunch of red flags.

On your site you say "Paying for adult content in crypto provides both buyers and creators with anonymity." The binance smart chain isnt an anonymous chain, it dosnt have the privacy features that would be needed to claim it as such.

For this to be true you would need to use something that was built with privacy in mind to start with like XMR. If the sending / receiving wallets are visible along with the transaction amount, it's not in anyway anonymous since profiles can be built around spending habits to identify the user.

On your tokenomics page you say that the max supply of OC is 400,000,000. But it seems like there is more than that.

Address
Tokens amountPercent
10xdbfb6287bf441377c332638875c5f2b968ff519d278,413,000 ONLYCUMIES55.68%
20x7ee058420e5937496f5a2096f04caa7721cf70cc221,587,000 ONLYCUMIES44.32%
source: https://thebittimes.com/token-ONLYCUMIES-BSC-0x60dAC5FA1570d37287F2e7eb9f7AdD0C268ee81A.html

BSCScan also reports the total supply as being 5billion not 4 billion, if the max supply is 4B then where has the extra 1B come from? This dosnt bode well as it means that you can change the max supply cap at a whim devaluing the current value of everyones holdings.

While crypto can solve a very specific set of problems, I am not entirely sure what it is that you are trying to achieve or what problem you think this solves. Personally I see it causing more problems than it solves.

What problem do you see your platform addressing that requires performers to inherit the risk of a new token that has a limited use (that also dosnt provide one of your main selling points) that couldnt already be done so with a more well established chain.

Right now it seems that you have no customer base (no trading on the token). Which means a model would be much better off setting up their own subscription site and adding crypto payments (which could be done in a weekend with something like squarespace). It would achieve the same thing since the model would have to bring the traffic to you anyway, and they would keep 100% of the earnings, it would come with an increased conversion rate from being able to take payments in multiple tokens.

Your liquidity is also brought into question as the market cap is currently showing as $0.00 which means even if someone was to hold all $5 billion tokens the total value would be 0.

What is your price target for OC and what plans do you have to reach it?

Hey guys
Thanks for your feedback)

I would like to explain to you the idea behind the name, but what's the point if you don't like it?
It's important to us that creators like our platform, so let me make another announcement.

I invite you to come up with the best name for our platform.

Take a look at our website for inspiration https://onlycumies.com/

Don't miss your chance to make a footprint in the industry ;)

Bad name aside, there is a bunch of red flags.

On your site you say "Paying for adult content in crypto provides both buyers and creators with anonymity." The binance smart chain isnt an anonymous chain, it dosnt have the privacy features that would be needed to claim it as such.

For this to be true you would need to use something that was built with privacy in mind to start with like XMR. If the sending / receiving wallets are visible along with the transaction amount, it's not in anyway anonymous since profiles can be built around spending habits to identify the user.

On your tokenomics page you say that the max supply of OC is 400,000,000. But it seems like there is more than that.

Address
Tokens amountPercent
10xdbfb6287bf441377c332638875c5f2b968ff519d278,413,000 ONLYCUMIES55.68%
20x7ee058420e5937496f5a2096f04caa7721cf70cc221,587,000 ONLYCUMIES44.32%
source: https://thebittimes.com/token-ONLYCUMIES-BSC-0x60dAC5FA1570d37287F2e7eb9f7AdD0C268ee81A.html

BSCScan also reports the total supply as being 5billion not 4 billion, if the max supply is 4B then where has the extra 1B come from? This dosnt bode well as it means that you can change the max supply cap at a whim devaluing the current value of everyones holdings.

While crypto can solve a very specific set of problems, I am not entirely sure what it is that you are trying to achieve or what problem you think this solves. Personally I see it causing more problems than it solves.

What problem do you see your platform addressing that requires performers to inherit the risk of a new token that has a limited use (that also dosnt provide one of your main selling points) that couldnt already be done so with a more well established chain.

Right now it seems that you have no customer base (no trading on the token). Which means a model would be much better off setting up their own subscription site and adding crypto payments (which could be done in a weekend with something like squarespace). It would achieve the same thing since the model would have to bring the traffic to you anyway, and they would keep 100% of the earnings, it would come with an increased conversion rate from being able to take payments in multiple tokens.

Your liquidity is also brought into question as the market cap is currently showing as $0.00 which means even if someone was to hold all $5 billion tokens the total value would be 0.

What is your price target for OC and what plans do you have to reach it?
Let me quote our CEO's reply:

1. There is no indication anywhere that there max supply: 400,000,000 tokens. In our tokenomics, the value is always indicated 500,000,000 tokens.
In addition, this smart-contract does not apply to the project because it refers to the old model of tokenomics. As a result of the change in tokenomics, we announced the migration to an updatable smart contract. Proof ( and ).

2. Our smart contract does not have the function of additional minting of tokens.

3. There was no public sale of tokens (new smart contract) and distribution of tokens among holders. The token is not traded on an exchange. Content creators get paid at USDT (BEP-20).

4. Regarding anonymity. When you make a transaction, you make a transaction to our hot wallet. Subsequently, the transaction/transactions are sent to the content creator (depending on the withdrawal schedule). Anonymity in this case is implied in the fact that you do not know the wallet of the user from whom you buy content.

I would like to explain to you the idea behind the name, but what's the point if you don't like it?
Actually sure. My guess its influenced by internet culture. I remember seeing that term used in niche internet spaces when i was in highschool 15 years ago.

I invite you to come up with the best name for our platform.

No offense Julia, I dont believe its any of our responsibility to give name suggestions to a site we have zero stakes in. Its not our brand to manage.

Also dating site....
tumblr_inline_pk25fbuFhX1t10bt3_500.gif

I recommend having your lawyer look into fosta/sesta. Having people advertise for online adult services in the same space as meet ups for sex wont fly. Every camsite operating in the US has strict no meet up rules because of fosta/sesta.

No offense Julia, I dont believe its any of our responsibility to give name suggestions to a site we have zero stakes in. Its not our brand to manage.
yeah, as much as I appreciate OP recognizing that many object to the name, I also don't think it's on anyone but OP's company to figure out a more acceptable name. Just know that this one is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.