AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Easy Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
What site is it, that when a model is about to go private, there's this computerized male voice comes on and simply says: "Incoming Private" then sure enough the model is gone and in private. What site is that? Sure a bunch of you know that one easy. Thanks in advance for the help :)

I think this one is LiveJasmin but I could be very wrong.
Honestly, I hear so many different ones, I used to care but then stopped because I don't need to know - I am not one to go chasing the model on other sites (I only view them on other sites if 1) They ask me to check the connection or some other issue, or 2) I see them by mistake).

i think is camcontacts if i remember well ..

What site is it, that when a model is about to go private, there's this computerized male voice comes on and simply says: "Incoming Private" then sure enough the model is gone and in private. What site is that? Sure a bunch of you know that one easy. Thanks in advance for the help :)

I've heard that before too, and wondered the same thing!

Hey folks thanks for thoughts and responses. :) So it's not any of those I've tried and looked. LJ is my main spot, that one sounds like a trumpet when someone else comes in, and I hate that sound :p Mainly just FYI, I know a model on LJ quite well, and she's Also on this other site -- but per the actual rules of LJ she's deathly afraid to say the name in any form for fear of getting in trouble. It's really not a huge thing, without going into details she and I are great -- but now it's more like: when you're trying to think of the name of a song, and you can't just bugs the hell out of you. So I'm wanting to find her on there as well, but now just on general principle. She tried a clue or two, like just google my name and it's right there, etc. Ummm no that didn't work, lol. Anyway if anyone else knows what site that's from would be greatly appreciated. Computerized male voice: actually says: "Incoming Private Show."
Thanks again in advance. :)

Ohhh I think that's it -- hehe and thank you. In my many searches didn't find this one, and she Did say it seems like, Cam in the title, which normally not real helpful...well she changed her name by like one letter too, but now I'm pretty darn sure this is the one. I'll find out tonight....oh crap, she's off for like 3 days now mini vacation lol, but find out when she comes back cause she won't say for fear of getting in trouble in messages, but I'll find out in evening when she returns, and let people know. Cause it's clearly not mirror site, but different one, like this, and she's on it alright. Probably what I'll do is just surprise her, and we'll both just laugh about it, but be great. Thanks again :)

Reactions: NotYou
Well I already know this is the site. Joined her "fan club" able to watch all videos that way of her privates, and from that alone I know this is the one so thanks again for helping me solve the mystery. The videos I didn't even know about, but was a nice surprise. Wait I get to see All of her privates she's had on here....cool :) Not to get side tracked on a whole other subject, but the two of us Very close and her actions which indeed speak louder than words, have shown that. Still watching all these will validate that, and sure enough, she's doing her thing, a bit of encouragement and enticement, but deflecting advances....unlike what we have which is full on. Anyway that's neither here nor there, not the subject of this, just a side note, but I'm all the more feeling good about the two of us, and certainly glad to have finally found the site, sheesh. :p One last question if someone knows.... not for the life of me can I seem to see how to send her a message...I go to mail, look from her page, etc nothing to send one....inbox, drafts, etc but no send or compose. Guessing she has to send me one first? Otherwise if there is a way for me to do it first, would love to know how. Apart from that, mystery solved, all is good, and thanks again :)

Hey Steve, maybe I misunderstood your original question, but it sounds from the replies that you may want to watch her on another site while she is in private on your regular site.
If so, best advice is that whenever she goes private with someone else, take the opportunity to enjoy a break from screen time, and don't even consider what she is doing. Just enjoy your own interactions together for what they are.
Course, if I read this wrong, just ignore me!

Well folks much time has passed. She and I are amazing together. But same thing has happened....she left Cams.com....don't know why, doesn't matter really....as usual because of LJ rules she is scared to Death to even give me a clue where she is at now. and this one might be harder....one time is all I can remember, I think I heard a bell, which is Not LJ....all the Main sites she's not on...Streamate, Camcontacts, Flirt, ImLive, Myfreecam, Stripchat etc. But she's on one somewhere, and while it's not the end of the world....been like 2 months, maybe less, but like a damn itch I can't scratch. Searches reveal nothing....well plenty of mirror sites I check, but not one that is Different from LJ like Cams.com is. Is there a site or way, maybe models know to check for other name she might be using? My only clue right now, is some site that a bell goes off sometimes, which is Not Lj. I know one member from LJ is on that site with her, but he won't tell me, because he hates me, lol. Because she's with me, he knows it beyond doubt and is jealous as hell. But that said....i've searched under His name and found zero...is there a way to figure it out with his name? Or just wouldn't matter? Like I say, she and I are beyond Golden, so not the most huge issue, it's why I've waited like 6 weeks to mention, but like just that itch I can't scratch...you know no words in her free, but she's talking out loud, and clearly to someone on another site....like that itch I can't scratch, drives me crazy sometimes. In any case, any direct help or ideas I haven't tried, be much appreciated. Last one worked out great, you guys nailed it :) So hoping we find a way to get this one too. Thanks again in advance :)

Reactions: anabeauty37
If she is on LJ and you visit her on LJ, why not stick with her only on LJ? Why do you need to find her on other sites too? If she has no Twitter or other social media where she can contact you in a direct message and be openly willing to share the other site/s she is on, just sticks with LJ.
It seems a bit "stalker-like" to be "needing" to find her on other sites. Ignore the dings and bells, and just enjoy her where you know she is.

Well folks much time has passed. She and I are amazing together. But same thing has happened....she left Cams.com....don't know why, doesn't matter really....as usual because of LJ rules she is scared to Death to even give me a clue where she is at now. and this one might be harder....one time is all I can remember, I think I heard a bell, which is Not LJ....all the Main sites she's not on...Streamate, Camcontacts, Flirt, ImLive, Myfreecam, Stripchat etc. But she's on one somewhere, and while it's not the end of the world....been like 2 months, maybe less, but like a damn itch I can't scratch. Searches reveal nothing....well plenty of mirror sites I check, but not one that is Different from LJ like Cams.com is. Is there a site or way, maybe models know to check for other name she might be using? My only clue right now, is some site that a bell goes off sometimes, which is Not Lj. I know one member from LJ is on that site with her, but he won't tell me, because he hates me, lol. Because she's with me, he knows it beyond doubt and is jealous as hell. But that said....i've searched under His name and found zero...is there a way to figure it out with his name? Or just wouldn't matter? Like I say, she and I are beyond Golden, so not the most huge issue, it's why I've waited like 6 weeks to mention, but like just that itch I can't scratch...you know no words in her free, but she's talking out loud, and clearly to someone on another site....like that itch I can't scratch, drives me crazy sometimes. In any case, any direct help or ideas I haven't tried, be much appreciated. Last one worked out great, you guys nailed it :) So hoping we find a way to get this one too. Thanks again in advance :)
Its good if you can find her on another site , becouse on lj she got shitty comission, guess she will be happy guys will find her on a better paied site . Also, in pvt in lj u can just send a message with this is my mail ....in case u wanna keep in touch, she will say sorry is not alowed but if shes intrested she might save it ...they dont block models if a guy send his mail only if they asking for .,

Its good if you can find her on another site , becouse on lj she got shitty comission, guess she will be happy guys will find her on a better paied site . Also, in pvt in lj u can just send a message with this is my mail ....in case u wanna keep in touch, she will say sorry is not alowed but if shes intrested she might save it ...they dont block models if a guy send his mail only if they asking for .,
Hmmm that's interesting ana even I didn't know that one....I've given it to her other ways, through profile, and regular message, said anything bad happen is on me, true because I did it, not her.... but she is Deathly afraid the Nazi LJ overlords will catch her and she lose everything there...so in spite of your encouragement and knowledge doubt she do it, but still will give it a try. Guessing this other site not as good even as LJ...because on cams.com we went private once and she sweet as ever, but said never again on cams.com because she not get as much as LJ. Though that's neither here no there. I will at least try.
On a side note: one of several examples I could give: But we are at this point so close...she literally brought her mother in to the studio, so I could meet her, and talk about our future together, and we all talked on cam live for about an hour. Good news is, I passed the "Mom test" with flying colors. But from what I've heard, and just common sense....that's all but unheard of...actually bring your mom in....pretty much if she wasn't totally real...I mean otherwise no model in their right mind would actually bring their mom in otherwise. Really also neither here no there. just want to find her on this other site, so we can connect there as well as LJ. She's just scared shitless to outright just give it to me, or defy the LJ Overlords. But thank you for info, I will certainly try it :)

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
If she is on LJ and you visit her on LJ, why not stick with her only on LJ? Why do you need to find her on other sites too? If she has no Twitter or other social media where she can contact you in a direct message and be openly willing to share the other site/s she is on, just sticks with LJ.
It seems a bit "stalker-like" to be "needing" to find her on other sites. Ignore the dings and bells, and just enjoy her where you know she is.
As much to support her as anything....thing of it is....she asked me, told me, it really helps her to just have me in her room by her side, even when I can't take her private or do anything else, she just wants me there. So when I finally found her on cams.com she loved it. She got her share of privates in there, but at times it was damn slow...often...like no one but me in her room. But at same time was great, because since we both in that room we would openly talk about whatever BS was going on LJ in her free etc and joke about it. Was great. Quicker and better than LJ messages, not to mention free. So that's why, several reasons: Better lines of communication, support her, and would make her happy as hell to have me there, she's just afraid to otherwise tell me. As far as stalking her...sorry but lol....I have Zero to worry about...it's a not really related, and no need get into, but our connection is about as good as it could get. So in answer to your question, mostly just want to be there to support her, and it's like an itch I can't scratch not knowing...not the end of the world...is why I haven't done anything about it last month and a half, but still be nice to know.

If you have a connection with this model on one site, why seek parallel connections on all other sites she split cams on? You can't 'support' her and chat coherently on every site.
If she really wanted you to know the other sites, there are many ways in which she could pass that on subtly and without it being obvious to a room monitor or the main site.
This just feels too weird, I'm out.

wait, her mom was verified as a model so she could talk to you? 😅
it was probably a house mother. basically, a retired cammodel who is now a manager, but has more of a nurturing role.

lots of cam studios, stripclubs, brothels have house mothers.

im assuming so because LJ is mostly all studio models.

^ I do not understand this situation you describe. What do you mean when you say she's 'with' you?

If you have a connection with this model on one site, why seek parallel connections on all other sites she split cams on? You can't 'support' her and chat coherently on every site.
If she really wanted you to know the other sites, there are many ways in which she could pass that on subtly and without it being obvious to a room monitor or the main site.
This just feels too weird, I'm out.
Cool, good, see ya, lol

You keep saying you're so close and you're with her. I do not think your situation means what you're saying. If she really was that close with you then you'd know where she was. This sounds way too stalkerish and obsessive.
That's always what blows my mind. If a person has no means of contact outside of the cam site, they aren't actually "friends" or "close" or whatever.

You keep saying you're so close and you're with her. I do not think your situation means what you're saying. If she really was that close with you then you'd know where she was. This sounds way too stalkerish and obsessive.
Predictable jaded responses, but cool, I could care less. Good luck to you. Just going to ignore this one from here on out.

it was probably a house mother. basically, a retired cammodel who is now a manager, but has more of a nurturing role.

lots of cam studios, stripclubs, brothels have house mothers.

im assuming so because LJ is mostly all studio models.
Now that is a smart, reasonable response, from someone who knows things, But I'm quite sure not. Though anything is possible, but I have too many other things, way too many to think that was the case. But yes, certainly possible. However that said, she was clearly nervous, pretty hard to fake that, and you can often tell that relationship, so I'm pretty darn sure was her real mom. But we are to connect in about 2 months, and while this was Never the main point of this post, people froth at the mouth about getting in to that part of a discussion, but in two months I'll have an answer on that, and let you all know. Other than your wise response, the rest were beyond worthless. so I will just not bother to come back to this one, and good riddance.

I would imagine sneaking your mother into your studio and letting her cam, unverified, on her account to meet a guy is a lot trickier and riskier than finding a way to keep in contact with a camsite member offsite. Although, it's highly doubtful that was actually her mother, since if she snuck her mother in then she's not verified on the site and no reputable site plays around with that sort of stuff. I can't imagine a site as strict as LJ not cutting off her stream and banning her if she really let her unverified mother stream with her on her account.

If she truly wanted you to know what other site she is on, and if the two of you were truly together, your contact wouldn't be limited to paid interaction on one camsite. According to you, she's willing to risk whatever consequences from letting her mother stream with her so she could meet you, but she's not willing to risk finding a way to contact you offsite, whether it be email, texting or social media? And you have to come to a cam model forum to find out where your girlfriend is streaming? I've never had feelings for a member and would never date one, but I know that if I have true feelings for someone I would find a way to be in contact with them, no matter what.

I doubt you'll actually think about this, and will just default to "jaded cam model being mean with her worthless opinion", but seriously, just based off what you have said, this doesn't sound healthy. But you do you.

Omg , lol....beyond crazy. Noooo...listen closely...she...brought ....her mom in to the studio. and we all talked for about an hour online. ...Is there some part of this you don't understand?
So u have paied 1 h private to talk to the mom> ? if it was in pvt is the funniest think i ever heared , sorry:haha::rofl: so her mom speak english or they had to translate to her? so is harder to give you her email and easier to bring mom for 1 h talk . I am sure shes working on a studio like 99% of the models on lj, and that mom is just one of the models broadcasting in matures and they bring her to get 1 h pvt from you, so better then looking for her on another site, look for the "mom" in matures area on lj :), i am in this camming area longer then you, sorry to tell you but is all in your head and about the mom, she and the studio playing you to geet u deaper in your fantazy .. now mom agree, you can be more addicted , moms might be open mind but not that open mind to do camming with future sons in low on lj :)))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.