AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

edc!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
After several years if not going i may have found a way to attend agAin. As much as i really enjoy festivals to the vibe and gladness and just about everything the prices tend to get in the way. Would you all day it's worth it to go to such grand events?

If you find them fun to attend, and can swing it financially without making too many sacrifices, go for it. There will come a time when you'll no longer be able to go, because of employment, family or whatever, and/or don't think you fit in anymore. Go do that shit while you're young, hot and unencumbered, because it doesn't last forever.

Sevrin said:
If you find them fun to attend, and can swing it financially without making too many sacrifices, go for it. There will come a time when you'll no longer be able to go, because of employment, family or whatever, and/or don't think you fit in anymore. Go do that shit while you're young, hot and unencumbered, because it doesn't last forever.

true... I've had a lot of hobbies come and go and I know I won't physically be able to dance around in the desert forever. I'm hoping it will work out... if it doesn't I might just hang around with friends during the day and check out some of the artists at the clubs since they play at those on nights they aren't doing EDC... either way should be a fun experience :D

Reactions: Nordling
brattybat said:
I just saw the name of this thread and haaaad to comment in it!!
I don't really go to festivals but I'm a little kandi raver~

Omg!!!! I wouldn't go to more if they weren't so expensive. There's a lit of smaller events that happen here throughout the year but it'd be nice to go to something big every so often. The streamate last year made me wish I was there

brattybat said:
Yeah there's smaller events here too but mostly desert parties and it's freeeeeeeezing out right now so that's horrid!

Oh no!!! Now would be the worse time to party in the desert. Summer is kinda bad too but spring is nice :)

I attended EDC in 2014 for the first time and it was a freaking blast. There is just so much partying and people to meet I enjoyed it. But due to my busy schedule now I wont be able to attend for a couple more years. But EDC isn't the one big event. There's Tomorrow World, Ultra Music Festival, and so many more. The smaller ones are nice to like Life in Color if you like paint.

And it is never to old to go to those events. If you love the good vibes and music you can attend at any age. When I was at EDC a elderly couple were there in there mid or late 60's and they were jamming out.
But its all about the PLUR. ;-)

Reactions: BritneySiren
Would you all say it's worth it to go to such grand events?

OMG YESSS! Its so worth it! EDC is an amazing event that unfortunately, I still havent attended but I have attended tons of huge festivals here in WA (Freaknight, Paradiso, Cascadia, Lucky) plus Creamfields Andalucia in Spain.

They are such wonderful events with amazing music and beautiful people. I love dressing up,getting crazy and dancing!
I say if you want to go, than save the money and go! Make sure to get early bird tickets and book your room ahead of time so its less expensive. Plus everything sells out super quick!

OMG YESSS! Its so worth it! EDC is an amazing event that unfortunately, I still havent attended but I have attended tons of huge festivals here in WA (Freaknight, Paradiso, Cascadia, Lucky) plus Creamfields Andalucia in Spain.

They are such wonderful events with amazing music and beautiful people. I love dressing up,getting crazy and dancing!
I say if you want to go, than save the money and go! Make sure to get early bird tickets and book your room ahead of time so its less expensive. Plus everything sells out super quick!

so true... I'm probably gonna wait a bit though, I know it's more expensive that way but I wanna make sure I"m not going alone. It's not as much fun by yourself ya know :)

Reactions: Dream Alien
Yeah wait until you can get your tickets, hotel and whatever and still be okay with paying bills and all that other important life stuff hahaa. Yeah definitely not as much fun by yourself, I agree! Ive only been to some small parties by myself, but always been with people when attending a massive.

Omg!!! My friends and I, after this festival season, are gonna start gradually saving so that a year/two years from now we can easily afford the whole trips with extra money to spare. It's one of those things you've gotta plan, especially if it involves flying and a hotel, or even going to another country. But honestly I've heard nothing but great reviews, and the setup is stunning. so.

I may have to skip out on this years... but I just found out audio on the bay has some decent priced tickets and I wanted a reason to go back up north so I might hit that up :D

Reactions: Dream Alien
I have been to EDC twice. The traffic both times was so bad, I felt sorry for the locals just trying to get home. Getting to see the kinetic sculptures and fun stages were my favourite things about going.

Omg!!! My friends and I, after this festival season, are gonna start gradually saving so that a year/two years from now we can easily afford the whole trips with extra money to spare. It's one of those things you've gotta plan, especially if it involves flying and a hotel, or even going to another country. But honestly I've heard nothing but great reviews, and the setup is stunning. so.

Yeah thats a great idea! Its crazy how much planning that people dont realize you need to do before hand! And WAYYYY ahead of time. Cause hotels book up fast! Plus its always best to get the early bird tickets as well. Because you definitely want to experience it fully! Its so amazinggggg! Unfortunately I cant go this year but am gonna start planning for next year!

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.