AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Editing an old post on OnlyFans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2012
Hello everyone. I’m new to OnlyFans, started it a month ago, before that I was a cam model strictly. So forgive me for asking such simple question. I ran into issue: I’m not able add or delete photos from/to an old post. The post is a Fundraiser and still running, but I’m not able to add updates (new photos nor delete old ones) into the post. I need to be able to keep the Stats visible to my fans, so deleting and posting the whole post again won’t be a solution in my case. I get feeling that I’m doing something wrong. Please help.

Hello everyone. I’m new to OnlyFans, started it a month ago, before that I was a cam model strictly. So forgive me for asking such simple question. I ran into issue: I’m not able add or delete photos from/to an old post. The post is a Fundraiser and still running, but I’m not able to add updates (new photos nor delete old ones) into the post. I need to be able to keep the Stats visible to my fans, so deleting and posting the whole post again won’t be a solution in my case. I get feeling that I’m doing something wrong. Please help.
It looks like there's a limited amount of time that you're able to edit the content of a post. I think you can always go back and edit text, but not removing/adding photos. I tested this on 2 fundraiser posts I have, and the one I just posted on this Monday will still let me add or remove the media, but the fundraiser post that went up on Dec 11 will not let me. I also tested it on non fundraiser posts and it's the same situation.

You're not doing anything wrong, it just works that way. I guess the thing you're doing improperly is the way you're offering new content for a fundraiser. You should be able to pull up a list of users that have contributed to the goal and just DM them their new content if that's a prize or incentive for contributing.

Reactions: LuLuLuBananas
Thank you Amber for the answer and for taking time to look up. Now I know this isn’t some tech issue or mistake!
So the idea is not to focus on one and each topic for too long, although fundraisers take time to collect. Will be smaller amount next time I guess.

Thank you Amber for the answer and for taking time to look up. Now I know this isn’t some tech issue or mistake!
So the idea is not to focus on one and each topic for too long, although fundraisers take time to collect. Will be smaller amount next time I guess.

You could create a brand new post and use this as an update with photos and description, and link to your previous one in it for people to look at the original.
Not sure how it appears for the content creator/model, but for a user when we see a post, we see 3 dots in the upper right, if we click this there is a "copy lint to post" for it, so then you could put that in there with your news/updates/photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.