AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Educational non profit project - webcam industry related

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2018
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
alelovescleavage
Helllo @punker barbie ! Hope you are OK. Weeks ago I stated my concern about launching a non profit website for LATAM performers (incl. Colombia), in order to help and support knowledge and information related to the adult webcam industry. Well, I launched the site. And now I need to ask you @punker barbie if I can get to you over email. Reason is that on the website I have included an area for Chaturbate, in which I'd like to have information about the site since 2011, what is the site offering to customers and models/studios, support with configurations for apps, bots, OBS, etc. and the most important part, I'd like to have someone from support periodically to let the viewers know directly from the platform what is Chaturbate expecting from models, what Chaturbate thinks customers expect from models, what can they deliver on a show etc. (This was based on a lack of info and I want to give neutral information coming from a rep so the information can be taken as serious and translated correctly into Spanish).

Plus I will be giving the same stuff online on a room I want to create, and to provide weekly English Classes.
The site is now launched but not officially as I want to know if I can count with Chaturbate. http://thecamgroup.online

Any other info please DM me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.