AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Effective Tip Incentives

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on MFC for 4 years, now. It has changed ALOT, in my room atleast. I know my consistency has a lot to do with it too, but it seems to me that games and fun interactive things I used to do in my chatroom just aren't as successful as they used to be. It looks like most everyone uses the lush for most of their stream and that people dont really tip much for games. Is this true for you ladies as well? I'm trying to plan my 4 yr cammiversary month out and don't want to put a lot of time into creating or building games/tipping incentives if they're not going to be profitable.
I appreciate all feedback! Thank you. :h:

Hey! I use a tip activated lush and also offer different games in my room. While members enjoy the lush, the games in my room are popular too as long as the price is quite reasonable. For example I offer a Mystery Box for 44 tokens, Wheel Spin for 55 tokens, and Card Game for 66 tokens. The prizes are typically flashes, spanks, videos etc. People always tip for these and it helps keep the room topic moving. I try to offer prizes in which I instantly do something 'sexy' to keep the room entertaining. Good luck!

Reactions: helenavixen
Upvote 0
Hey! I use a tip activated lush and also offer different games in my room. While members enjoy the lush, the games in my room are popular too as long as the price is quite reasonable. For example I offer a Mystery Box for 44 tokens, Wheel Spin for 55 tokens, and Card Game for 66 tokens. The prizes are typically flashes, spanks, videos etc. People always tip for these and it helps keep the room topic moving. I try to offer prizes in which I instantly do something 'sexy' to keep the room entertaining. Good luck!
Yeah, I do a prize draw for 55 which does well, i was just thinking more complex games things like I used to do, but I'll keep it simple this time and bring back some simple things like you mentioned. thanks!

Upvote 0
From a member standpoint. I still don't really care for the lush/tip activated vibes. So I'm not likely to stick around with a model that uses those almost exclusively. It's just not my interest, and I know the models have to do whatever makes money. So it's not my place to say anything about it. I still like to participate in some games like black jack, pulling jenga pieces, and high/low. But, I agree that those games aren't quite where they were in past years on the site. There were games like pictionary and hangman that were fun interactive/but you would have non-tippers or anyone with the ability to talk in the chat blurting out guesses and stuff so that kind of ruins those games.

I don't jump in on raffles to often, but I don't mind playing token keno/or prize boxes. Especially if there are things on the menu like flashes/videos etc being the draw.

Upvote 0
I noticed that Lush was a huge draw, too, and so I got myself one... but it disconnects every 2 seconds. I gave up after one show. 😓 At least it's fun to use with my partner.

Things I do (of course, i've only been doing this for a week, and I'm on CB not MFC, but this worked REAL well so far so maybe it'll help):

Token Keno w/ lots of variety in the prizes, ranging from spanking myself to 'losing' options like "Oh no! Put on an article of clothing" to Truth or Dare and dirty storytelling. And then Roll the Dice on top of all of that, with some fairly decent prizes in there, so big tippers can double up on rewards.

Excited to hear what everyone else does!

Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Upvote 0
I noticed that Lush was a huge draw, too, and so I got myself one... but it disconnects every 2 seconds. I gave up after one show. 😓 At least it's fun to use with my partner.

Things I do (of course, i've only been doing this for a week, and I'm on CB not MFC, but this worked REAL well so far so maybe it'll help):

Token Keno w/ lots of variety in the prizes, ranging from spanking myself to 'losing' options like "Oh no! Put on an article of clothing" to Truth or Dare and dirty storytelling. And then Roll the Dice on top of all of that, with some fairly decent prizes in there, so big tippers can double up on rewards.

I stopped using Lush because it is disconnecting and it is not my thing anymore.It distracts me from dancing and performing.I don't play games because I don't do it in my personal life and don't like them.My idea is to have geusts who just like me and my show the way it is.To get tokens for appreciation of my time and effort. That is just my opinion.Probably wrong for business but I will do what I want and who doesn't like it can find other models.There are so many amazing Lush,explicit and game oriented models I personally admire.That is just not me.Love to all and good luck!

Upvote 0
That’s a common thing for MFC, it changes very often and unless you change with it you often lose out. Unless you already have an established room of guys who like games and fun interaction.
I personally would offer a mix of both. One-two days of games or perhaps games night and then maybe 1-2 days of lush.

At least that way you are catering to both crowds.

Upvote 0

I need to know how you play token Keno. I love this idea!

Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Pia and Fatquack
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.