AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Effects of Romantic Prose on the Common Camgirl -- a study

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Some time ago, my interest in this topic was kindled after observing one idiotic, non-tipping, would-be loverboy blather on about "swimming in the waves" of a model's love. I have wondered many a time, do these guys ever get anywhere with this garbage? Is a non-French member saying "je t'aime" to a non-French model suave? Is it debonair? Or is it just lame? Do they know something I don't?

Desperate for answers, I decided to set aside my revulsion for this behaviour long enough to conduct a scientific study. I designed a simple experiment and set out to get to the bottom of the matter. The results were surprising to say the least.

I posted the following text in rooms on two sites:
"You arouse in me an overwhelming passion, forcing me to my knees as I beg to partake in the ecstasy of your incredible sexuality. I pray for only one touch, so that I may die happy."

I had to post it as a two part message on one site, but I wasn't about to compromise my creativity by shortening it. I limited my testing to slow rooms where nothing much was happening. I did not tip, in order to keep the reactions free of any tipnoise bias. Several nationalities were sampled, taking the model's location and language profile information at face value. The interactions with the models are listed in their entirety (with the exception of one I went back and tipped/chatted with later). No models were harmed, and all were released at the experiment's conclusion.

Now then, on to the raw data...

Russian, 5 in room. No response.
Romanian, 1 in room. Looked very perplexed for a minute.
Bulgarian, 10 in room. Pm'ed me "Hiiii)"
Ukranian, 5 in room. No response.
Colombian, 3 in room. No response.
Latvian, 5 in room. No response.
Polish, 5 in room. In pm
"model: stoooooooooop" (interesting)
"me: ok"
"model: at first tip"
"me: :p"
"model: okok"
Moldovan, 4 in room. Looked confused for a few seconds. Then, with an annoyed expression typed "hi".
Greek, 2 in room. Immediately put up a o_O emote.
UK, 9 in room. Said "hahaha thanks"
American, 4 in room. Pm'ed me "Can we have some fun?".

Worth noting, 2 of the models on this site added me to their friends list and have taken to pm'ing me out of the clear blue. So if you are having trouble getting models to hound you, this approach may be something you want to consider.
Russian, 4 in room. No response. This was posted minutes prior: "catode: admire the beauty of a woman is not measured by his nakedness only with a simple smile we will see how beautiful can be". That's a tough act to follow. This result should probly be thrown out.
Romanian, 5 in room. No response.
Bulgarian (had trouble finding a Bulgarian, substituted someone from "Heaven"), 9 in room.
"model: =))))"
"model: very poetic"
Ukranian, 3 in room. Squinted her eyes and mouthed the words as she read (very endearing, but it led me to worry she might need glasses). Then, an expression of complete disdain.
Colombian, 10 in room. No response.
Latvian (couldn't find a Latvian, substituted a Canadian), 11 in room. No response, but hands-down the sexiest non-response I encountered. #datbuttfromthefront
Polish, 5 in room.
"model: ohh"
"model: i m speechless" (ironic)
Moldovan (no Moldovans, substituted a "Europe"), 6 in room. She posted a LMAO emote. I put up a cry emote. No further response.
Greek (substituted a "The earth" location for Greek. But she did look kinda Greek), 7 in room. No response. A shame, because if she could have gotten me to open up, I had some very real opinions about those over-the-top fake eyelashes she was sporting. Ridiculous.
UK, 4 in room. Now this was totally unexpected. Not really sure what to make of it. In pm...
"model: baby"
"model: please"
"model: write in pm"
"model: not in public"
"model: ok?"
"me: k"
American, 8 in room. Giggled, said "Aww", played with her boobs a little, then turned around and spread her ass. I won't lie, this one made me feel guilty, even had me questioning the ethics of my little study. But then, maybe she was playing for somebody else. Besides, this was for science.

Transsexuals were used as a control group. Tried it out in some supposedly English speaking rooms on 3 sites. Interestingly enough, it was totally ignored in all the trans rooms, without exception.

So as you can see, a number of camgirls responded, some in ways that might even be considered favorable by freeloaders. It is probably going to take me several months to fully analyze the data, but this much is already clear; romantic talk does appear to be a viable alternative to tipping in some cases.

"I gasped. No one in my chat room had ever given me such beautiful, beautiful words. But I remember the horror of words, how empty they were, how cheap and easy they fell off of a quicksilver tongue. The most beautiful illusions were delivered in written language, and the sharpest wounds sliced into my own flesh by icy cliched phrases.
I remember the last time someone said beautiful words. "I brought you chipotle."

But it was a lie. A horrible, beautiful lie. "

And this is why people don't tip me.

Results are worthless without a control "group" of saying nothing, another of saying "hi bb" and another simply saying "hello, how are you" :p

"I gasped. No one in my chat room had ever given me such beautiful, beautiful words. But I remember the horror of words, how empty they were, how cheap and easy they fell off of a quicksilver tongue. The most beautiful illusions were delivered in written language, and the sharpest wounds sliced into my own flesh by icy cliched phrases.
I remember the last time someone said beautiful words. "I brought you chipotle."

But it was a lie. A horrible, beautiful lie. "

And this is why people don't tip me.
87543639_XS.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: TeganTrex
Interesting study....aren't women daily susceptible to this in everyday life? So wouldn't it work on cam girls in small way? Maybe all these cam sites need a "Cyrano" service

Not sure what you were thinking, but it's time to stop. Perhaps take up model trains or something instead of treating women like a lab experiment…
In order to cure, you must understand

The best way to answer a question is always to scientifically test it. Any physicist/sociologist (cam girl) would be proud of you and glad to have you in their room (just imagining you appearing in the room of a master student in university and trying to get her to a date with this - might even work with some girls I know :D ).

And btw, I for myself - and I surely am not the only one - would have taken it as honour to take part in this experiment. And maybe, just maybe some of the guys trying to freeload stuff will read this and think about another strategy.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
The best way to answer a question is always to scientifically test it. Any physicist/sociologist (cam girl) would be proud of you and glad to have you in their room (just imagining you appearing in the room of a master student in university and trying to get her to a date with this - might even work with some girls I know :D ).

And btw, I for myself - and I surely am not the only one - would have taken it as honour to take part in this experiment. And maybe, just maybe some of the guys trying to freeload stuff will read this and think about another strategy.
Thank you for that. Your words of encouragement couldn't have come at a better time, as I've gotten some really nasty messages from some of the more unsavory elements of the camming community. Can't help but wonder what poor Jane Goodall must've gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.