AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the conspiracy brings up something that might be worth discussing , HOW many hours a month on CB is too many? as a model?
should there be a cap of say no more than 450 hours online cam time?? for health reasons?

Let the individual decide what or how much they want to work. Even if you go with the 450 hours, that’s an average of 15 hours a day.

Almost sounds like you’re someone who’s bothered by her success.

Actually the conspiracy brings up something that might be worth discussing , HOW many hours a month on CB is too many? as a model?
should there be a cap of say no more than 450 hours online cam time?? for health reasons?
That question, in general, is up to the model. A member could certainly make that opinion if they feel that a model is overworking, but that isn’t going to stop the model from working how many hours they want to. It’s a model’s prerogative to decide how many hours they want to work in day/week/month/etc. And that is excluding the extra work that they have to do outside of camming. By the same token, when a model who decides to work long hours, they risk burnout and possibly even getting sick. It’s up to the model’s discretion to determine what their breaking point is.

But capping a models hours is a ludicrous idea IMO. The site could careless if they worked 2 hours or 450+ hours.

We're independent contractors. They are not our employer. They can't cap the hours we work and why the hell would they?? They're all for whatever hours we can put in because that's just more chances for them to make money. Last thing I need is someone trying to dictate when or how much I can work. I wish I could work 12 hours but limited by family obligations. Holy fuck the money I could make if I was single or no kids haha

I was thinking more of a (hours) type cap for models for that have to work in a studio, who may be forced into doing 16-18 hours shifts?
Not a hey your times up for the month stay off cam sort of cap , more a Chaturbate send the studio an email if some accounts seem to be doing excessive hours

As for ehotlovea I don't watch her

you don't care about models' health. you only care about gossiping. 🙄

I was thinking more of a (hours) type cap for models for that have to work in a studio, who may be forced into doing 16-18 hours shifts?
Not a hey your times up for the month stay off cam sort of cap , more a Chaturbate send the studio an email if some accounts seem to be doing excessive hours

As for ehotlovea I don't watch her
If a site cares, they best thing that they could do is give models a stipend amount of money for health insurance, but only to models that earn x amount a month or cam x amount of hours. Camsoda does something like this.

Studios do provide their own benefits to models in various ways btw. HD Cams, nice set up, computer, makeup artists, etc. If I wanted to pull three 16 hour days to make $2000 a week then again that’s the models choice and as long as I meet the requirements of what the studio is asking for, I don’t see the problem...

I would highly recommend providing proof of a model being ”forced” to 15 hour shifts 5 days a week....... That just seems so unlikely and unethical for any studio to do that.

As a model i am happy for her succes , every of us trying to find the best way to make easy money and less work. I know her since she started on chaturbate, she was poor like mostly all cam models in the biggining : :) , she and her bf been working as a couple ofc fuck and everything in a poor looking bedroom , you can search her videos on google by this nick name. then she started to work alone with face on cam only , she did pretty good becouse she got a kid look the pervs like, and after a while she learn to make this fake faces that made her really famous and this was her road from hard work to easy money ! clap clap

We are not employees so we don’t have a fixed salary. This means we get to choose how much we work, it can be as little as 1 hour a month and as much as we want. While the majority of people won’t choose to work 12 hour shifts to earn more money and are happy with earning less and working less, there are always outliers, super-industrious people who will happily work every waking moment in order to earn as much as they possibly can. And they should be allowed to, I don’t see why their hours should be capped or they should be penalized for wanting to work more. Any model who wants to do 12 hour shifts can do it.

Did I accidentally stumble on OPs twitter?
Salty is rarely appealing. Maybe that’s why nobody tips her
Love sexworkees who use whorephobic language. Bitch you hoe too.
I can't believe I was added to a forum AND accused of being the rude OP who seemed to have sperged out in this thread. Especially by you three quoted people. What I said back then, I have to be honest here, I have worded wrongly, since English isn't my native language, by now I wouldn't have worded it like that at all. What I really meant to say was that I personally am uncomfortable by doing freechat cumshows, if others do it, fine you do you. But I was insulted, death threatened and stalked multiple times when I did exactly such shows in the past. Financially it didn't benefit me at all and I was manipulated by men saying "u will be rich if u do public cumshows bb!!!!11", which in the end was a huge lie but I was desperate to become popular and have my pilled up bills pay fast as I almost faced homelessnes. Like Ehotlovea's shows, its a mix between being at the right time at the right place, luck, looks and patience. I removed the tweet later on after being randomly DMed by camgirls saying I'm allegedly too fat and ugly to make money on cam anyways and that I look like a tranny (thanks to whoever did that, very nice, I stoppe showing my face now because of such hurtful words)

Funny thing is I have received a lot of hate from mainly Camgirls in the past for trying out Ehotlovea's non-nude/semi non-nude ignore fetish, yet here, I see a lot of understanding for her type of shows. I someday decided to randomly try it out too, I have triplet my salary in no time and I'm in such a better place now financially AND mentally because I have so much more self respect instead of doing things in freechat on cam I'm not comfortable with and know I'm gonna regret it. That is in no way directd against anyone. Again, you do you. You like to do freechat cumshows and being viewed by thousands who don't tip you and you think you make it worth it for you to later not regret it? Good for you then! I have nothing against that. But if you are being manipulated by greedy viewers and told you HAVE to do this or that in order to make money, then please stop right away and try doing lesser explicit things in freechat and maybe do explicit things in privates instead.

I'm sorry to hear some of you are so bitter about my past opinion to the point where I'm being put on a camgirl forum and accused of being salty or what not. Maybe instead of engaging in negativity you should put more positive energy into your own camwork.

Just wanted to clarify things since there have been multiple misunderstandings and I did NOT mean in ANY way to come off as a slut shamer. In 2019 I was in a VERY bad place mentally so I have said many things I shouldn't have, or should have said them differently.

I will not post or reply to anyone in this forum, my account was on the sole purpose for that post only and to clarify a few things being spread about me here. Thank you.

I can't believe I was added to a forum AND accused of being the rude OP who seemed to have sperged out in this thread. Especially by you three quoted people. What I said back then, I have to be honest here, I have worded wrongly, since English isn't my native language, by now I wouldn't have worded it like that at all. What I really meant to say was that I personally am uncomfortable by doing freechat cumshows, if others do it, fine you do you. But I was insulted, death threatened and stalked multiple times when I did exactly such shows in the past. Financially it didn't benefit me at all and I was manipulated by men saying "u will be rich if u do public cumshows bb!!!!11", which in the end was a huge lie but I was desperate to become popular and have my pilled up bills pay fast as I almost faced homelessnes. Like Ehotlovea's shows, its a mix between being at the right time at the right place, luck, looks and patience. I removed the tweet later on after being randomly DMed by camgirls saying I'm allegedly too fat and ugly to make money on cam anyways and that I look like a tranny (thanks to whoever did that, very nice, I stoppe showing my face now because of such hurtful words)

Funny thing is I have received a lot of hate from mainly Camgirls in the past for trying out Ehotlovea's non-nude/semi non-nude ignore fetish, yet here, I see a lot of understanding for her type of shows. I someday decided to randomly try it out too, I have triplet my salary in no time and I'm in such a better place now financially AND mentally because I have so much more self respect instead of doing things in freechat on cam I'm not comfortable with and know I'm gonna regret it. That is in no way directd against anyone. Again, you do you. You like to do freechat cumshows and being viewed by thousands who don't tip you and you think you make it worth it for you to later not regret it? Good for you then! I have nothing against that. But if you are being manipulated by greedy viewers and told you HAVE to do this or that in order to make money, then please stop right away and try doing lesser explicit things in freechat and maybe do explicit things in privates instead.

I'm sorry to hear some of you are so bitter about my past opinion to the point where I'm being put on a camgirl forum and accused of being salty or what not. Maybe instead of engaging in negativity you should put more positive energy into your own camwork.

Just wanted to clarify things since there have been multiple misunderstandings and I did NOT mean in ANY way to come off as a slut shamer. In 2019 I was in a VERY bad place mentally so I have said many things I shouldn't have, or should have said them differently.

I will not post or reply to anyone in this forum, my account was on the sole purpose for that post only and to clarify a few things being spread about me here. Thank you.

sorry if i hurt your feelings. when i see other swers using whorephobic language about other swers, i don't positively react to it. im not trying to come across as catty here, but if you recognize you said some things that weren't the best, shouldn't you maybe recognize there would've been negative reactions to those words.

happy to hear you are in a better place mentally and camming is doing better. seems like you figured out your hustle and there is no shame in doing similar hustles. im very sorry you have received harassment for your interpretation, but keep up the good work.

Okay now read the first page of this thread again. You created a thread with a model’s name on the title that anyone can find if they look her up on Google and proceeded to “expose” her for being, according to you, a scammer. Which is a pretty serious accusation. This isn’t just an ill worded thread because English is your second language like you claim now. It was an ill intentioned smear on another model simply because you were envious of her success. You repeatedly smeared her character with 0 proof or provocation, and maybe the people around you don’t see this behavior as reprobable and shameful, but in this forum we stand for other models and there will be backlash if you mess with someone with the intention of hurting them for absolutely no reason. We already have to deal with insane viewers who do these type of things on the regular, it is 10 times more aggravating to have to deal with this coming from a fellow model.

So if you want to have a conversation on whether or not the response you received from fellow models on this thread was warranted, at least treat us with the respect we deserve and cut the manipulation. Admit this thread was a mistake and was born out of envy and ill intentions, and we can go from there. Until then, if you want to lie to yourself about the purpose of your account and why you posted this in the first place, go ahead... you won’t be the first or the last person to be in denial about the darkest parts of their soul, but dont ask me to play along because the one thing I value the most is honesty in myself and in others, so I won’t lie to spare your feelings.

Last edited:
Okay now read the first page of this thread again. You created a thread with a model’s name on the title that anyone can find if they look her up on Google and proceeded to “expose” her for being, according to you, a scammer. Which is a pretty serious accusation. This isn’t just an ill worded thread because English is your second language like you claim now. It was an ill intentioned smear on another model simply because you were envious of her success. You repeatedly smeared her character with 0 proof or provocation, and maybe the people around you don’t see this behavior as reprobable and shameful, but in this forum we stand for other models and there will be backlash if you mess with someone with the intention of hurting them for absolutely no reason. We already have to deal with insane viewers who do these type of things on the regular, it is 10 times more aggravating to have to deal with this coming from a fellow model.

So if you want to have a conversation on whether or not the response you received from fellow models on this thread was warranted, at least treat us with the respect we deserve and cut the manipulation. Admit this thread was a mistake and was born out of envy and ill intentions, and we can go from there. Until then, if you want to lie to yourself about the purpose of your account and why you posted this in the first place, go ahead... you won’t be the first or the last person to be in denial about the darkest parts of their soul, but dont ask me to play along because the one thing I value the most is honesty in myself and in others, so I won’t lie to spare your feelings.
I don't think this user and the actual OP are the same person. This user made comments on Twitter that were found by an ACFer, and they jokingly posted it as if it could be OP. But I don't think it's same person.

I don't think this user and the actual OP are the same person. This user made comments on Twitter that were found by an ACFer, and they jokingly posted it as if it could be OP. But I don't think it's same person.
Ahhh okay, I misunderstood it then, why talk about our comments then if they were addressed towards the OP?

Ahhh okay, I misunderstood it then, why talk about our comments then if they were addressed towards the OP?
Some folks here were also commenting on the screenshot of her tweet, so she came to explain herself. At least she sounds a bit more regretful of her comments and thoughts than actual OP of the thread ever did. :)

Some folks here were also commenting on the screenshot of her tweet, so she came to explain herself. At least she sounds a bit more regretful of her comments and thoughts than actual OP of the thread ever did. :)
Ahhhh now it makes sense, I guess I wasn't following this thread closely enough to understand her message, all I saw is she had quoted me complaining about me calling her "salty" and assumed it was the person I originally aimed my comment at. Then again, this explains why there is such a huge difference in the command of the english language between the OP and this new poster... in any case, for anyone wondering why I called the OP salty, all I wrongly addressed to this new poster is still valid when applied to the OP of this thread. I have no idea about this new poster's tweets or the stink that was raised in the previous pages here or why someone would be offended at a silly comment addressed to someone else? I am just.. confused :p

Reactions: AmberCutie
Okay so I found the tweets... she still called this model a scammer and complained about not getting tipped even though her attitude sucked.. so my comment does apply to her anyway... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MousyLion
Okay so I found the tweets... she still called this model a scammer and complained about not getting tipped even though her attitude sucked.. so my comment does apply to her anyway... 🤷‍♂️
Yep, was definitely a salty and bratty take, even though she is not the same person. Glad she's at least realized it was her own insecurities causing her to lash out like that.

Yep, was definitely a salty and bratty take, even though she is not the same person. Glad she's at least realized it was her own insecurities causing her to lash out like that.
Yeah, I agree.. its not the same to post a tweet to your personal twitter account on a moment of frustration and then deleting it than making a full ass thread about a model on a public forum, calling her out by name, accusing her of scamming people multiple times with a bunch of stalkery information like the OP did. Sorry @NonBus I replied in haste to your quote and thought you were actually the OP even though you came here to dispel the idea that you 2 were the same person 🤦‍♀️ In the future it's better to deal with any frustrating situations quietly and away from public view, just a general recommendation since whatever you publish on the internet will be there forever and people wil take screenshots and post them elsewhere like it happened to you here...

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.