AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

EMAIL SUSPENDED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
I created my account and it was approved without issues on Stripchat. I used a newly created protonmail email account. Before I could even update my payment info ,the email got suspended. Please assist on what I should do to update my account with payment info @xChloe

I created my account and it was approved without issues on Stripchat. I used a newly created protonmail email account. Before I could even update my payment info ,the email got suspended. Please assist on what I should do to update my account with payment info @xChloe

Hey :) In order for me to assist you further, please email me via my direct email charlie@stripchat.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Many thanks for following up on my case and finally it was acted upon. You are a great asset in here. Continue with the good work :happy::happy::happy::happy: .. I can now change my payment information thanks to the change of email you facilitated

I am happy to hear all is sorted so you can now receive your payments.

And thank you for the compliment.. although it's all teamwork here at SC so I will also pass on your kind words to both our Moderation and Support teams too ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.