AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Embarrassing things that happen in front of cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone farts. i say own it and move on. if some dude tries to be a dick about it, make fun of him. i'd act like a condescending bitch and explain that women can fart too. then probably go on a rant about how it's some misogynistic bullshit that its socially acceptable for men to fart, but not women. but that's just me. i have some pretty intense orgasms where i've farted during shows. sometimes i acknowledge them with a giggle or a whoopsie, but most of the time i ignore it.

i shit myself on cam doing anal once. it was so embarrassing that i called my husband in tears begging for him to come home early from work. i was a complete mess and freaking out i would be ridiculed elsewhere on the internet. the next time i got on cam no one said anything, probably because most people who do anal IRL know accidents do happen from experience or because i did my very best to hide it that no one noticed.

Hey beautiful people ! Do you sometimes get embarrassed in front of the cam? I had a public squirt show today and farted loudly in front of 200 people ... I was so embarrassed, I have no idea if I can go online again lol

Farting isn't so bad. Just laugh about it and keep going. Hell, some people are into farting so you might have made someone happy.

I had a housemate (who doesn't know what I do) walk in on me once. I only had my shirt off so I bluffed my way out of it. Luckily I managed to kill the stream with a few seconds to spare. I was more worried about getting banned from CB than anything.

I got my period while on cam with a close-up cam, blamed a fart as a queef lol. I don't take out plugs or do anal on cam because that terrifies me. If you spend a ton of time on cam, the unfortunate parts of being human can happen. My issues weren't even noticed by others or they didn't even say anything. Shit happens. Literally. I'm more worried about accidents going against TOS than people making fun. Don't let it stop your income streams. Everyone farts especially when cumming as the muscles can go crazy and you can't hold it in haha.

*When I was new on MFC and went by a different name (I think I was CharismaStar?), someone had pointed out to me that I'd started bleeding on cam. My back had been facing the camera (I think I was jiggling my ass with panties on or something). I can't remember if the guy pointed it out to me in public chat or via PM.

*I was doing a private show with someone else (Can't remember if it was on MyFreeCams...ImLive...or somewhere else), and I banged my foot or leg or something against that damn metal part of the bed, and started bleeding.

well i fart everyday on cam and i do not care about it, if i do not let the fart out it makes me stay stressed and contracted and i can not squirt. Nobody says a damm thing about , and even if they will say i do not care , farting is not against TOS
Omg this made me laugh. I always make sure the mute button for my snowball mic is ready if I feel like I might have to fart haha!! Kill the sound and try not to make a face 😅😅

Omg this made me laugh. I always make sure the mute button for my snowball mic is ready if I feel like I might have to fart haha!! Kill the sound and try not to make a face 😅😅
I do not even bother myself to close the sound , they are freeloading way to much to deserve such an effort. WTF their stinky ass fart also while they strocke their cock. I usually brand myself as a very natural , because they all pretend they want real orgasm , real squirt , real ..... show :hilarious: so yeah they can have all of me .... including ( especially ) my farts , when comes i let it flow haha ( even if is a middle of an orgasm ) :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:.

I do not even bother myself to close the sound , they are freeloading way to much to deserve such an effort. WTF their stinky ass fart also while they strocke their cock. I usually brand myself as a very natural , because they all pretend they want real orgasm , real squirt , real ..... show :hilarious: so yeah they can have all of me .... including ( especially ) my farts , when comes i let it flow haha ( even if is a middle of an orgasm ) :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:.
That is disgusting to be frankly honest with you

when I come on I want a lady to be a lady not some disgusting person farting burping all over the place. It’s becoming an extremely worrying trend with young ladies these days. I was in a room the other day having some excellent conversation with what I thought was a charming young lady. Until she burped violently and loudly twice in a row out of nowhere. She then went to laugh as if it was as funny. I called her out on this and told her she doesn’t need to try to do that type of thing to impress people, it’s neither funny or sexy. She couldn’t take the criticism and I was banned from the room.

I know some men are into that type of thing but then some men are into other disgusting horrifying things which are illegal. My point is yes there will always be someone who likes something. I wish women would be women

x

when I come on I want a lady to be a lady not some disgusting person farting burping all over the place. It’s becoming an extremely worrying trend with young ladies these days. I was in a room the other day having some excellent conversation with what I thought was a charming young lady. Until she burped violently and loudly twice in a row out of nowhere. She then went to laugh as if it was as funny. I called her out on this and told her she doesn’t need to try to do that type of thing to impress people, it’s neither funny or sexy. She couldn’t take the criticism and I was banned from the room.

I know some men are into that type of thing but then some men are into other disgusting horrifying things which are illegal. My point is yes there will always be someone who likes something. I wish women would be women
Everyone is entitled to act how they wish, as long as they’re not hurting anyone else, in my opinion.

can't tell if you are being serious or you are baiting to get free humiliation.

Idk about anyone else, but I know whenever I talk a lot I tend to talk kind of fast and I'll instinctively swallow air when breathing in which causes me to burp. The more I talk, the more I burp. I used to burp all the time on cam and I have a ton of bloopers now from burping in the middle of filming (which will be eventually compiled into a video and put up in my clip stores, since there's a lot of dudes who DO enjoy seeing women burp and will eagerly pay to do so).

Burping, farting, bleeding, pooping are things that happen with women, whether it turns off certain men or not. It's totally fine if you don't get a raging hard on from seeing women have normal bodily functions, but it's an asshole move to "call someone out" for it and to insinuate that women that do these things aren't women, because if that was true then this world would only be populated by men.

Idk about anyone else, but I know whenever I talk a lot I tend to talk kind of fast and I'll instinctively swallow air when breathing in which causes me to burp. The more I talk, the more I burp. I used to burp all the time on cam and I have a ton of bloopers now from burping in the middle of filming (which will be eventually compiled into a video and put up in my clip stores, since there's a lot of dudes who DO enjoy seeing women burp and will eagerly pay to do so).

Burping, farting, bleeding, pooping are things that happen with women, whether it turns off certain men or not. It's totally fine if you don't get a raging hard on from seeing women have normal bodily functions, but it's an asshole move to "call someone out" for it and to insinuate that women that do these things aren't women, because if that was true then this world would only be populated by men.
What does it mean if it does not even phase a person? You burp or fart on cam and nothing is said about it. :)

Ok I'll say... I might also feel like a model letting a loud fart rip during an orgasm could be a pretty big turn off.

Yeah yeah I know "women are human with bodily functions" but let's be serious. Majority of cam model experiences are meant to be sexy and, for lack of better word, proper.

Farts happen, but it should be a rare and accidental thing that you either try your best to play off or acknowledge in a way that lets the viewers know that it wasn't supposed to happen. Unless of course you purposefully only gather a crowd of guys who like that sort of stuff.

I wouldn't nearly judge so harshly on burps. Those can be funny and put in comedic timing while chatting or doing other less sexual things.

Put fart on your tip menu. I'm sure some guys out there will tip you for it. lol
there are guys who do love farts and burps. which can be hella profitable. with farts you dont even have to do it most of the time. i know i sure can't fart on command. i gotta guy who pays big money to hear me talk about farting in his face.

hiccups and sneezes too! fetishes are neat 🤑

there are guys who do love farts and burps. which can be hella profitable. with farts you dont even have to do it most of the time. i know i sure can't fart on command. i gotta guy who pays big money to hear me talk about farting in his face.

hiccups and sneezes too! fetishes are neat 🤑

Yeah, I know that I've seen guys ask for it. Not my thing but whatever does it for you I guess.

Reactions: AudriTwo

Sorry dear i live in the german area where farting and burping it considered something very normal absolutly everywere , because here the people does not live 100 years ago where a woman had to say yes baby and pose all the time like her body do not have needs .
If your tiny dick cant handle the fact women has needs and body then you should probably never ever be around a woman , because you like it or now we are fucking tired to be all the man want !

PS : The silicon , plastic dolls are invented by a while now , they look very realistic you know , and let me tell you a secret in case if you do not know they do not burp , or sneeze or , cough , or fart . They may smell as rubber ifyou take them on a budget but... yeah they can be all you want , also you can get them with an extremely tinny pussy because you know at a special dick size the pussy gets air and queef ( farts very nice and loud ) during sex .

Oh no lol they forget that this world will be totally unpopulated because all these "men" forget they all came out literally from a woman that as you well said have normal functions .

I always make a joke out of it "that one was for the fart fetishists out there, you're welcome for the freebie" with an exaggerated wink

i was doing anal once and got poop on the toy. i am not even into anal but i did it once for the tokens. however this happened in a private show. i was still like omg this is gross and Embarrassing hope no-one else saw hope no-one spy and saw. omg sorry guys i know this is gross.

hope i am not the only person this happened to. haha

i was doing anal once and got poop on the toy. i am not even into anal but i did it once for the tokens. however this happened in a private show. i was still like omg this is gross and Embarrassing hope no-one else saw hope no-one spy and saw. omg sorry guys i know this is gross.

hope i am not the only person this happened to. haha
I tryed myself to do anal a few times , i even bought an shower hose to can was my ass very good, and mind you , after an full enema i went to do the show , all fine and clear lol , until a guy took me pvt and asked to see the asshole witout the toy. Me totally confident ( i mean wtf i did a full enema its imposible to come out something ) took out the toy ... and bammm all that dirty lube full with ... you know out on my legs

OMFG i pressed end pvt soo fast but still, the gus saw it , he laughed so hard and was begging me to come back lol because he likes it hahaha.
Never did anal since then :)))))))))))))))))

• Wat?!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Status
Not open for further replies.