AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emigrating as a cam model

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey, everyone. I'm thinking about emigrating as a webcam model because my country is almost communist and following Venezuela's path. Thank God I have youth, dollars for a plane ticket and an Italian passport.

This job allows me to save in USD, work from home, fund my studies and emigrate to Europe. I was just researching the best place for a digital nomad. I'm also nervous as fuck and I don't know what to do because my country is almost a dictatorship. Languages I speak are Spanish and English. Does anyone of you has emigrated being a webcam model?

Thank you very much for your input.

if you have dual Italian citizenship, can't you move to Italy or anywhere else in the EU whenever you want? i think that would make emigrating easier since you dont have to wait for visa approval. good luck op!

I can't recall the specific thread but @hotindiana25 wrote up some info on digital nomad in EU with a breakdown of some of the countries and how they look at digital work.

Yeah but this is for non eu nationals. Lolita has European nationality so she can live anywhere she likes in Europe
Yep. With an Italian citizenship she can move to any EU/EEA country without technically immigrating there. There are fine print here depending on the country, but it's inconsequential compared to immigrating from South America as a non-EU/EEA citizen.

Also note that "EU/EEA countries" in a couple of months will exclude the UK.

Dad has bank account in Spain. Doesn't know about the job.

Yeah but this is for non eu nationals. Lolita has European nationality so she can live anywhere she likes in Europe

Ahh, okay. Was thinking more along the lines of what you wrote as a good starting point for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.