AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Entitled Viewer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
www.onlyfans.com
Chaturbate Username
hotindiana25
I've been camming since mid April 2020 and there was this viewer for whom I did a few private shows. He would always tell me his price was 12 tks/min and I'd comply because it seemed like good money. The shows would typically last 40 - 50 minutes. We would stay in touch on snap to co-ordinate more private shows. He went off the grid, I began to understand more about camming, got a fair few regulars and increased the token rates. He comes back a few days ago during my show and expects to message me privately - I comply even though I tell all my viewers PM is 25tks and in the menu. The first time he did this was a few days ago when he wanted to talk about a private show. I told him my rates had gone up. Jesus! The man wouldn't stop "advising" me about how this was a bad business move and I'd get much fewer requests etc etc etc. I stuck to my guns. Then he says "how much for me?" I caved a little and dropped the price to 30tks/min. He kept negotiating with me non-stop until I agreed to 18tks/min. The private show never happened in the end.

Since then he comes back to the room more regularly and expects PM again without so much as 1 tip. Today, finally I'd had enough and told him he had to pay 25 tks for a PM. And then he says "I see you don't like me anymore lol" - this was also something he kept saying while "negotiating" with me.

Should I just cut him loose and ban him?

I’d mute him or completely ban him. If he starts “negotiating” again I’d double my regular price, just for him, because he’s that special.

Regular rate 30tk/min, for him 60tk/min.

As you continue to grow and gain popularity I think it’s only fair to raise your rates as you see fit.

Just ban him. This kind of users never bring anything good.

Honestly are you in the right mood to have shows with him now? Do you think he is ?

Reactions: OldHippy
He comes back a few days ago during my show and expects to message me privately - I comply even though I tell all my viewers PM is 25tks and in the menu. The first time he did this was a few days ago when he wanted to talk about a private show. I told him my rates had gone up. Jesus! The man wouldn't stop "advising" me about how this was a bad business move and I'd get much fewer requests etc etc etc.
I would have banned here, but I don't give a lot of chances.

Absolutely ban him now. No point in letting someone like this drag down your mood and the vibe of your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.