AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ePayments vs Paxum?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_leo

Cam Model
Aug 6, 2019
Which of those would you recommend for transfering money from CB? To me, they seem to be the same. Does anybody have experience with either one of those?

THANKS

I've tried both but I chose ePayments for transferring my money from CB.
I transfer money to my personal credit card.
And Paxum is much less profitable for me than ePayments.

1. CB
"Payment Information Form"
CB.png
2. Paxum
Paxum.png
3. ePayments

ePayments.png
As you can see, there is a huge difference between paying $0.50+$6.00+2.95% and paying just 2.9%.

P.S. Also, I've thought of joining COSMOPay but I couldn't trust them
because their site had been reminding me of FirstChoicePay's site at the beginning.
But some time has passed and they seem to be legit and about right so you can choose them
if you're located somewhere in EU.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: mira_leo
I've tried both but I chose ePayments for transferring my money from CB.
I transfer money to my personal credit card.
And Paxum is much less profitable for me than ePayments.

1. CB
"Payment Information Form"
View attachment 81943
2. Paxum
View attachment 81946
3. ePayments

View attachment 81945
As you can see, there is a huge difference between paying $0.50+$6.00+2.95% and paying just 2.9%.

P.S. Also, I've thought of joining COSMOPay but I couldn't trust them
because their site had been reminding me of FirstChoicePay's site at the beginning.
But some time has passed and they seem to be legit and about right so you can choose them
if you're located somewhere in EU.
Cosmo let me join from New Zealand, but I found it kind of weird how they declined my ID for verification and yet will allow me to be paid by my sites AND sent me out a physical card without me asking for one, or letting me know they were doing it. Unfortunately they dont work with C4S as I had hoped so I can only use them for my camsites at the moment.
They allowed me to sign up through a link that the site (xVideos ((though I've since been banned lol))) sent to me via support messages. So the site kinda had to help me apply.

Cosmo let me join from New Zealand, but I found it kind of weird how they declined my ID for verification and yet will allow me to be paid by my sites AND sent me out a physical card without me asking for one, or letting me know they were doing it. Unfortunately they dont work with C4S as I had hoped so I can only use them for my camsites at the moment.
They allowed me to sign up through a link that the site (xVideos ((though I've since been banned lol))) sent to me via support messages. So the site kinda had to help me apply.
I'm still using ePayments and it works great for me so I'm not planning to join Cosmo. Tho, as I said, there were some thoughts before, right after FirstChoicePay's crash.

I just hope they have nothing in common with FirstChoicePay. It'd be a pure shit if their site fell down for models the way FCP did.

I'm currently tryna switch to ePayments myself. Paxum has been charging me EIGHTY. FUCKING. DOLLARS. to get my money the past 2 months. 50 for the wire transfer, i get my confirmation email, then the money comes into my bank as $15 less than what the confirmation email stated, then another $15 charge from my bank.

I'll have to do it again this month as I still have money in there, which adds up to $240. Which is over $300 canadian. UGHHHHH

I messaged them about it twice, they just kept trying to say it was all bank fees. Except i can SEE the bank fee. *grumbles eternally*

ePayments rejected my ID for some reason this week due to "low quality image". Resubmitted today but I don't know how to make it any higher quality aside from mailing them my physical ID tbh , they better accept it. I want them $3 bank transfers. Even their wire transfers are 0.5%. Why didn't I do this earlier?!

Reactions: mira_leo
Which of those would you recommend for transfering money from CB? To me, they seem to be the same. Does anybody have experience with either one of those?

THANKS

Id definitely recommend Cosmo Payment 👀

But seriously, let me know why you're considering them over us, and ill tell you why we're better :)

I'm still using ePayments and it works great for me so I'm not planning to join Cosmo. Tho, as I said, there were some thoughts before, right after FirstChoicePay's crash.

I just hope they have nothing in common with FirstChoicePay. It'd be a pure shit if their site fell down for models the way FCP did.

We are 100% in no way connected with or affiliated to FCP.

Different owners, different companies entirely.

We only copied their website in the early days to help on-board users through a familiar platform. People were stressed and we didnt have a lot of time when we burst on the scene, so we made everything as similar as possible so people wouldn't be confused when signing up.... looking back not sure that was the best strategy :)

Xvideos covers the cost of the card for you, so we ship it out right away 🙃

Reactions: QuinnLane
Id definitely recommend Cosmo Payment 👀

But seriously, let me know why you're considering them over us, and ill tell you why we're better :)

We are 100% in no way connected with or affiliated to FCP.

Different owners, different companies entirely.

We only copied their website in the early days to help on-board users through a familiar platform. People were stressed and we didnt have a lot of time when we burst on the scene, so we made everything as similar as possible so people wouldn't be confused when signing up.... looking back not sure that was the best strategy :)

Xvideos covers the cost of the card for you, so we ship it out right away 🙃
Oh cool, guess that $95 I lost with them wasn't for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.