AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ePayService Payout method experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
Has anyone had experience using ePayService for payout method on Chaturbate?
After Epayment suspended the accounts, I thought of ePayservice. How do you feel about this method?

Has anyone had experience using ePayService for payout method on Chaturbate?
After Epayment suspended the accounts, I thought of ePayservice. How do you feel about this method?

I switched to Paxum, had one payout so far and great experience with it - I didn't get the card. Just transfer to bank account from Paxum.
If you can, I'd suggest this one. I think I looked at ePayService and I can't remember why I decided not to now, but using Paxum was a great decision

Upvote 0
I switched to Paxum, had one payout so far and great experience with it - I didn't get the card. Just transfer to bank account from Paxum.
If you can, I'd suggest this one. I think I looked at ePayService and I can't remember why I decided not to now, but using Paxum was a great decision

Thanks for your advice. I very want Paxum but Paxum ban my country, unluckly.
Can I ask do you know what way I can get an Paxum account?

Upvote 0
ePayServices Is great, I use. Feel free to go to them
Thanks.
But I was confused with location verification. Because I usually move, should I enter the address where I live or the address on my identity card?
The place I'm staying at right now is the apartment where utility bills are not in my name but in the name of the owner. If so, is this utility bill accepted?
And about the Bank statement, can I send a bank statement image in JPG file instead of PDF file? because my bank does not provide PDFs

Upvote 0
can I send a bank statement image in JPG file instead of PDF file? because my bank does not provide PDFs
If not... it's really easy to make a pdf from a jpg.
Just print your jpg and select your pdf printer.

It's pre-installed today under windows 10 and Mac OS.
Else, just install a 'pdf printer'.

• Hugs
Reactions: up04user
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.