AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Epayservices.. Seriously freaking out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2020
Hi, im a new camgirl at chaturbate and I am from europe. I thought i would try epayservice as a paymentmethod, because they so braggingly talk about how their company are able to transfer money from their platform to any card in any country... well thats bullshit!
Ive had so many issues. Everytime I try and type in my amount i get up the message «Not_enough_funds».. it doesnt work. I thought this had something to do with the fact that i dont own a valuta account - but thats crap because i tried opening another service in something called «revolut» where i have eurobalance (this is a very trusted company where i live) and i got the same message.

every time i contact support i get the same tacky stupid message saying «dont type in a higher number than your account acourance»... well DUH I didnt do that! So now im freaking out.

i will soon be having 1200USD Locked away in this company with no way to get to my money?... anyone else had this experience.I tried calling their number but it doesnt exist ;)... soo is this a scam? And in that case WHY THE HELL is chaturbate promoting them as a paymentservice. Im seriously worried you guys... i really need my money and i lose sleep over this crap! :(

When you take out money they take fees so you must type a smaller amount. Try to type $30 less than you actually have see how it works.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.