AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Essential Sex Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyHardOn

Banhammered
Mar 16, 2017
What do you think would be the essential sex toys for camming or private shows? Such as lovense as it generates vibes from the tips.

It really depends on your style and what you're willing to do. Some people have one toy and that's it, and some people have dozens! I do public and private vanilla (bj, pussy, anal, dirty talk) and BDSM (pain play, bondage, Dom/sub) shows. Before you buy any toys, read this: http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

This is my current essential vanilla kit. 90% of my vanilla shows (public and private) use these toys.
  • Vixskin realistic dildo (6 1/2") - Vaginal/BJs. My most used dildo in public and private. Great for POV shots.
  • Vixskin realistic dildo (7 1/2") - Anal only. I rarely use it in public shows, though. I keep my vaginal and anal toys separate as a health precaution
  • Hitachi Magic Wand - Public and private.
  • Glass anal dildo - Mostly public.
  • Silicone butt plug - Mostly public
I have nine BDSM toys/props that I regularly feature in my public shows. As for private shows, I don't use many props as a Domme, but as a sub people usually ask me to use the following (in addition to the essential vanilla kit):
  • Collar
  • Paddle
  • Ball gag
An interactive toy (Lovense, Ohmibod) is not essential, though if you're on a public site like MFC or Chaturbate, it can certainly be useful. If you're on a private site like Streamate, it can be fun, but it's more of an extra item. I'd avoid getting one at first so it doesn't turn into a crutch for you. You need to figure out how to make your shows interesting and enjoyable without relying on a single toy because a) it can break, and b) it gets boring for you and your viewers.

I don't think there's really a one-size-fits-all essential toy list for camming -- it really depends on what kind of shows you plan on doing. My most used toys as someone who primarily does femdom & clit-based orgasm play:
  • Strap-on + Various Attachments. I actually own a really high-quality, custom made leather harness that I love because I use strap-on toys in my personal life too, but honestly my cheap-o nylon piece has been just as popular, so I'd stick with something like that if it's just for roleplay.
  • Dildos for JOI, SPH, trampling, humiliation, etc. I don't do penetration with these toys, so I don't have to worry about always buying body safe materials. I just buy whatever's neat/cheap at the time.
  • Various BDSM toys. I own everything from a piggy tail buttplug, to paddles, to violetwands. You certainly don't need to own all of these things, but there are lots of fairly inexpensive kink toys out there if you want to add variety to your shows or cater to specific fetishes.
  • Clit-play toys. For me that currently means Hitachi, Shibari Halo Wand, We-Vibe Tango, Satisfyer/Womanizer and a handful of other vibes that I keep in rotation. I also own a Sybian, which has been very popular for me, but definitely isn't a starter toy. If I had to pick one or two things, I'd say a decent wand (Shibari Halo, Hitachi Rechargeable, Doxy, etc) and some kind of bullet (We-Vibe Tango, Lovense Ambi, Jimmyjane Form 2, etc) would do.
  • Misc: Oil, lotion, stockings.
I don't do penetration play on cam, but if I did, I would definitely invest in high-quality, body-safe rabbit-style vibe (the We-Vibe Nova looks cool!), a silicone suction cup dildo, and some nice, smooth glass toys. I'd also throw a steel or glass buttplug into the mix for good meassure. A realistic dildo for doing bj shows, like EmiliaSong mentioned, is also a good plan.

If I did more on the bottoming side of things, my basics would probably be: simple leather (or "leather") cuffs, a paddle, a ballgag, nipple clamps, collar&leash, washable markers.

Interactive toys are neat but definitely not a requirement. I've been camming for.. 4?.. years and have only just pre-ordered some myself.

I'm super rambly today, but hopefully some of that helped anyway.

The most essential toy is the one I want to get next. :)

I think the only real essential for me is rechargeable wands - I have several so one is always charged and one spare. I tend to break toys so a spare is good.

I have a growing collection of dildos, strap ons, BDSM stuff and plugs.
I also use the Lush but none of this is is essential.

As already mentioned, just do what you enjoy.

What do you think would be the essential sex toys for camming or private shows? Such as lovense as it generates vibes from the tips.
In my opinion:

Buttplugs of various sizes and styles
Hitachi
Glass dildo
Silicone dildo (flesh colored & colorful)
Paddle
Gag

• Helpful!
Reactions: PinkyHardOn
I think if youre not to sure what to get. The main basic dildo and vibrator should be enough. My gf used to cam and thats all she got when she first started. Keep it simple if not to sure on what to get. People watch you for your performance.

This thread is creeping me out now that you've made the other one that you did. Definitely lends itself to the theory that you are an underage person trying to get away with camming using a fake id.

Status
Not open for further replies.