AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so since I'm not yet in the secret Ladies' Batcave I'm going to ask this here:

I've been selling clips for a while now and want to branch out into the selling of panties and shoes and snapchat subscriptions and possibly prints of my best shots from photoshoots...after looking around at all the different options for selling stuff I'm really leaning toward Etsy, as long as I'm careful with the listings.

Has anyone else tried this? How did it work for you?

• Funny!
Reactions: FloorGirl
I would personally not use Etsy for selling these types of items. Most things you purchase on Etsy goes through Paypal which is NOT adult friendly and if caught your account will be suspended and you will loose all your $$. Your best option is Ebanned/ManyVids or IWC for panty selling. As far as prints goes you could sell them through IWC or ManyVids both has options for selling any item you want and just promote it on twitter/tumblr (etc) Also Reddit has a sub reddit for panty selling as well. There are many options for selling things but I would advise against using Etsy.

Oh, good point. I missed that it went through Paypal and that does complicate things somewhat.

It's odd to hear that it wouldn't work, though, given that there are stores selling "artistic" nude prints. Would the issue be with the clothing sales or just with "adult content" in general?

And I've heard hit or miss things about Ebanned and I'm still in the process of getting verified on Reddit, but I think I'll have to look into MV or iWC for sales as well.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Etsy even allowed used panty sales. And if they did, I'd be even more surprised if you found a legit group of people to buy them there. I'd definitely stick to the options Bianca said. I've sold panties the best in the past by just advertising on social media and my MFC profile. Good luck! :)

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Etsy even allowed used panty sales. And if they did, I'd be even more surprised if you found a legit group of people to buy them there. I'd definitely stick to the options Bianca said. I've sold panties the best in the past by just advertising on social media and my MFC profile. Good luck! :)

Oh, I see part of where I mis-phrased things - I wouldn't be saying that they're used on Etsy. I'd host all the options and whatnot on my site, then link to Etsy just to buy the ostensibly clean and just being re-sold pairs while all the actual customization takes place quietly behind the scenes in an email or something.

I know it's not meant to be used as a selling hub the way MUPS or the like is.

Oh, I see part of where I mis-phrased things - I wouldn't be saying that they're used on Etsy. I'd host all the options and whatnot on my site, then link to Etsy just to buy the ostensibly clean and just being re-sold pairs while all the actual customization takes place quietly behind the scenes in an email or something.

I know it's not meant to be used as a selling hub the way MUPS or the like is.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I guess I don't really see the point? Why include a middle man (you have to pay taxes while selling on Etsy plus run the risk of getting banned if they found out) at all if you'll just be negotiating via email? There are many ways people can pay you like Snapcash, Squarecash, tokens on camsites, ect if you were doing it for that reason. It just seems like a good way to get kicked off Etsy if someone reports you plus I think it'd just be more work than you really need to sell panties, ya know?

But wouldn't your Etsy buyer(s) have access to your address? I'm going by my experiences with eBay...where buyers and sellers have access to each other's personal info and addresses. I don't think it's a good idea for a cam girl to be sharing links to her Etsy/eBay/etc. stores with the same folks who fap to her on cam sites. Lol. I'm not saying that your viewers will stalk you, but you don't need them having access to your personal info like that.

When it comes to the sales of "adult" items, stick to sites that are adult-friendly and will protect your personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.