AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever had a big win or "life time win"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I was watching lots of youtube videos (as one does) and stumbled on a video about "life time wins" and what it was the person got, how and if it was honoured.
It made me wonder if anyone here has had any big/substantial wins for anything, or a life time supply of something? And has it been honoured to this date?

I have never been lucky enough with anything. I can't even win my own ticket price back for a lottery ticket haha (no joke).

I once worked with someone who had previously won $35k on a scratch ticket. He was paid all of it, and spent it in a week - he'd go to a bar and buy a round for the house.

I once worked with someone who had previously won $35k on a scratch ticket. He was paid all of it, and spent it in a week - he'd go to a bar and buy a round for the house.

Damn. DO you know if he regretted it after it had all gone? Or did he see it as a "no loss" because it was money he didn't have before?

Damn. DO you know if he regretted it after it had all gone? Or did he see it as a "no loss" because it was money he didn't have before?

He didn't regret it as far as I know, he's just that friendly type of person who enjoyed it while he had it.

There was a guy that used to come into a bar where I worked, went 1/2's on a lottery ticket with his brother and they won something stupid like 20mil each. He didnt buy a new house, didnt go on vacation the only thing he did with the money was once or twice a week, come down the the bar, buy everyone in there a drink and then go home (wouldn't even talk to anyone, just come in, say hi to who ever was working, buy the drinks and leave once he had finished his drink), he was an old guy, maybe 65-70 my best guess is he just wanted to get out of the house for 30 mins.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.