AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever had your sex toy discovered by another family member?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
Hi All

I am just wondering if any of you ever had one of your sex toys discovered by a family member? One time a few years back I forgot to take my masturbation sleeve out of the shower with me when I was done. That bathroom is used by multiple members of the family. My sister than texted later that night asking me if I forgot something in the bathroom. It was a little embarrassing a the time. "When I saw her a the house the next time she said don't worry about it we all have toys. It was just a shock to me to see when I walked in try to remember to take it with you when you are done with your shower please".

Anyone else have stories like this one?

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Do pets count? I have many stories of toys put in poor storage areas and transformed into awkwardly found chew toys.

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
HeartyAjarBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

I live in an employee dorm, and they do random room checks while we're at work, apparently. So, I'm pretty sure the dorm manager has seen my fleshlight. The shit this poor guy must pretend he never saw, I swear.

On the other hand, he's also seen some of my better recent drawings, so I guess it all evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.