AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever Heard of This Position?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through my pictureset and found this....
Z9Sc7.jpg

:lol: Really convenient way to get your legs out of the way for a good view, or some SUPER deep sexy times.

Jessi said:
I really wish I could do that.
I do stretches while I wait for food to microwave and when I'm bored or before bed when I go to sleep, or on cam (guys like stretchy things, yo!)

Stretching for a few minutes now and then throughout the day really clues you in to all the different tendons and muscle groups, and it's surprising how quickly you can improve. I've never been able to extend my leg straight above me at a 90° angle, and after about three days of stretches I could. Also I am a touch of a masochist (who are we kidding, a huge masochist) and it was so exciting to see how long I could push myself and how quickly my flexibility grew.

Getting to be more flexible is just like exercising to tone muscles. You can loosen up and be very stretchy and flexible by working out just like you can improve your mile time by running.

[of course, pushing yourself can tear muscles... it was kinda funny when I learned that you need to stretch before you do stretches!]

When I do yoga, I get super bendy.
Evvie's right, it's a lot like exercising to be able to run faster.
The more you do it, the better you get at it.

The RV cam site spam reminded me of this...

The Red Velvet Treatment is a maneuver used during oral sex. The receiver is male in which the giver will take in his or her mouth the penis, the scrotum and tickle the anus with their tongue.

Bocefish said:

The Red Velvet Treatment is a maneuver used during oral sex. The receiver is male in which the giver will take in his or her mouth the penis, the scrotum and tickle the anus with their tongue.

:shock: :shock: wow... the giver must have a very large mouth and long tongue..... or the dude mini-balls. be fun to have her try this tho, no matter the success.

Reactions: Rose
What Mork said. :shock: I've tried to fit all of it in my mouth at once before, there's no way I would have been able to perform a rimjob at the same time.

Reactions: yeahitslarge
Bocefish said:

I have large balls, no way they would even fit in a normal mouth, even without my penis. Just one more thing to add to my list of unfulfilled dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.