AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Everyday something happens! I got a warning from Chaturbate and my cam was blocked!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2018
Hello,
Yesterday I made my new account (because on the last one I had only few viewers most of whom greys and anonymous and no one sent tips at all even if I was online for 3 hours!), I have told them that I was changing account and they wrote me back that it was okay as long as I respect their rules.
I have sent all the documentation for the age verification also on this new account (both accounts were age verified!)
After 10 minutes or so they approved my ID (photo next to my face and photo of the ID front and back).
The photos were the same that I have sent for my old account and also there they approved my age verification!
Today, while I was streaming, I got a warning: ''ID is not valid. Reason: None'' and all my viewers were kicked...
That's not fair to me... I am not underage (I'm 24 years old), I don't promote myself in other models rooms and I respect all the rules.
I have sent another age verification 15 minutes ago and I got this response in my e-mail: ''The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:
The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account.''
When I try to stream it says ''Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com.''
I had 720 tokens on my new account. Yesterday I send by myself all the tokens to my new account while I was streaming (they told me in the e-mail it was okay as long as both accounts are age verified: which they are)
What should I do? Can @punker barbie help me?

You need to supply the usernames of the accounts before @punker barbie can help you.

Sometimes age verification photos are looked at a 2nd time and if they spot that a photo seems to be blurred in anyway they can revoke the verification. Regarding the 'underage' warning, Support only do this if they have had a number of reports from users if they either believe one of the following:

1, The model on cam appears to be younger than 18 - (looking younger does go against you unfortunately on CB)
2, Someone either appeared on cam or was heard in the background that was underage.

Upvote 0
All solved. Now my account it's unblocked.
I have sent them an e-mail stating that I didn't violate their TOS and that I am not underage and sent also others photo of the ID and of me holding it.
In past I used to look younger but now ''luckily'' I look the age I am.
Thank you for your answer.

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.