AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exact Size/Dimensions of "Overly Large Toys" ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 inches in length and 3.5 inches around <no larger around than a coke can and I measured one>
I am very familiar with this because I love big, giant, huge toys.

Chaturbate tells me they are very strict so my toys have all been declined when I asked to use them...HOWEVER...

I do know that people do use much larger toys then are allowed because I've seen it...I do NOT use them on CB because i know it is very much against tos...so Im not sure if these people have special permission or they just ignore TOS...

and if anyone does have special permission please tell me how to get it because I want it too

Took me a minute but here is where it states exact size restrictions

https://archiveblog.chaturbate.com/news-and-announcements/overly-large-sextoys/

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1 and NotYou
Upvote 0
12 inches in length and 3.5 inches around <no larger around than a coke can and I measured one>
I am very familiar with this because I love big, giant, huge toys.

Chaturbate tells me they are very strict so my toys have all been declined when I asked to use them...HOWEVER...

I do know that people do use much larger toys then are allowed because I've seen it...I do NOT use them on CB because i know it is very much against tos...so Im not sure if these people have special permission or they just ignore TOS...

and if anyone does have special permission please tell me how to get it because I want it too

Took me a minute but here is where it states exact size restrictions

https://archiveblog.chaturbate.com/news-and-announcements/overly-large-sextoys/

Thank you :D

Reactions: CurvyJ
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.