AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2021
I go to stripchat and when I'm in private or exclusive private.The model would talk to others plus do things I didn't ask her to. I would go back and watch the recordings. I finally figured it out!! She also works on another site CB. So when she's doing a exclusive privates I went to CB and there it was. For 12 tokens you could get into my exclusive private.i I believe it is like spy mode. I was devastated. All my private have other users in them. My question is what would you do about it?? Thanks

Well sir, given that the model was talking to others and doing other things, it seems clear enough that she wasn't acting in bad faith, rather your understanding of the arrangement was different from hers. I don't know what kind of rapport you two have with each other and whether you can discuss it comfortably or not. Bear in mind the fact that her bottom line would be affected by completely exclusive, so compensation is only reasonable. If that doesn't suit you then I'd think it would be best simply to move on. JMHO.

I'm NOT a model.
As a viewer, I've never spied on a private before, but AFAIK on CB spy mode does not open the PM window to allow the spy to interact with the model.
From another recent thread, SC terms require a model on that site to stop any other site's public feed if they take a private, so if there was only spy mode available on CB, no harm, no foul.
Unless the model was clearly taking direction from somewhere else, and assuming you enjoyed the show itself, I don't think the situation you described is unreasonable.
(Whenever I take a private, I assume that others are watching somehow, but just put that out of my mind).
As long as you're not asking the model to do anything against site TOS, my advice FWIW is to just enjoy the private show without overthinking beyond that room; or hunt around for a model that will agree 100% to turn all other sites off, but expect the rate to be high.

ETA you had the same concerns recently on Camsoda I recall?

Last edited:
Well sir, given that the model was talking to others and doing other things, it seems clear enough that she wasn't acting in bad faith, rather your understanding of the arrangement was different from hers.
Exclusive Private on StripChat means you pay a per minute premium to be 100% alone with the model and that there is no opportunity for spying. If you buy your way into an Exclusive Private and discover that your exclusive private is freely visible on another freemium/token site, I think you are entitled to be annoyed.

Since "everybody" is splitstreaming now, it arguably means that exclusives are exclusives in name and price only, and that paying for one is no different from being the only tipper in a room with 100 freeloaders. I mean, users buy this type of private for a reason.

Exclusive Private on StripChat means you pay a per minute premium to be 100% alone with the model and that there is no opportunity for spying. If you buy your way into an Exclusive Private and discover that your exclusive private is freely visible on another freemium/token site, I think you are entitled to be annoyed.
I'm not on SC much, but there was a very recent thread here in which one of the SC Representatives confirmed that models are required to stop public shows on any other sites when in either private or exclusive private on SC.
Sounds like the model did this, but allowed a spy option on CB (OP said it was 12 tkn/min, so I assume he confirmed this is what happened). So if I understand correctly, the model did not break the requirement to stop public feed everywhere.
There will always be a difference of opinion on whether this is the right thing to do or not, but even as a paying viewer, I see it easily justified from the model's point of view to maximise earning potential.

Last edited:
There will always be a difference of opinion on whether this is the right thing to do or not, but even as a paying viewer, I see it easily justified from the model's point of view to maximise earning potential.
I can see that, but if a third party can watch an exclusive private it isn't exclusive. If the model wants to compensate for the potential loss of tips from other sites while in exclusive, the tks/minute should be jacked up instead. There's also a few privacy issues here if the user isn't aware of the model broadcasting the exclusive private on other sites, not to mention if the exclusive involves C2C.

The intention of an exclusive is to pay extra for the model's undivided attention with no potential third party involved. In this particular case the user wasn't getting that.

The intention of an exclusive is to pay extra for the model's undivided attention with no potential third party involved. In this particular case the user wasn't getting that.
Yup. But as defined by SC's own terms, the model can allow paid views on other platforms, as long as the public show ends:
That's why I never assume you're really 1-on-1 with a model. I've also encountered viewers that admit to deliberately sending tips and writing comments in the public chat during someone else's private, just to mess with them. Even when they are not spying, it can give the impression they are.

Yup. But as defined by SC's own terms, the model can allow paid views on other platforms, as long as the public show ends:
I saw that, but the post also said "[...] therefore, the model should not be active on any other site."
No matter the rules or clarifications, when an exclusive private turns out to be just another regular private session with either paid or free spying on it, imo something's not right. If I pay 50 tks/minute to be completely alone with a model, why should a grey user on a different site be able to see any of it? This means I'll just go to the other site next time and wait for the next idiot to come along and get an exclusive on the first site. It's a potential long term loss of revenue for the model.

I go to stripchat and when I'm in private or exclusive private.The model would talk to others plus do things I didn't ask her to. I would go back and watch the recordings. I finally figured it out!! She also works on another site CB. So when she's doing a exclusive privates I went to CB and there it was. For 12 tokens you could get into my exclusive private.i I believe it is like spy mode. I was devastated. All my private have other users in them. My question is what would you do about it?? Thanks
If you are sure that users on another site were able to publicly see and interact with the model whilst in a private show with you on Stripchat, you are within your rights to open a complaint with Stripchat support.

As has been stated here many times, by either @Charlie_SC or @xChloe, a model on Stripchat MUST close all PUBLIC shows on other sites when entering either a private or en exclusive private show with a user on Stripchat.

ETA.. oh and of course don't ever revisit a model that does that. 🤷‍♂️

I saw that, but the post also said "[...] therefore, the model should not be active on any other site."
I take that to mean that the model should not be interacting in any way with users on other sites during a pvt on SC. (i.e. other sites should be in what on SC would be called Spy mode)
No matter the rules or clarifications, when an exclusive private turns out to be just another regular private session with either paid or free spying on it, imo something's not right. If I pay 50 tks/minute to be completely alone with a model, why should a grey user on a different site be able to see any of it?
Grey users on SC have no tokens, is this the type of user on other sites that you refer to? If so, then if the model follows SC'c rules grey users on other sites would not be able to see your pvt.

Now as to whether someone spying on a c2c pvt can hear your every sound... well.. that's another issue to keep in mind I guess. ;)

I have a question about split streaming, I don’t know much about the etiquette. When models split stream across multiple websites, do they usually charge lower rates?

Is it possible the performer is in a studio and someone else could be responsible for how the broadcast is managed?

Is it possible the performer is in a studio and someone else could be responsible for how the broadcast is managed?
I am sure this is possible for sure.

However I would like to think that a studio would be aware of Stripchat's rules on private shows and multi streaming broadcasts.

I personally have priced my exclusive private so that I do not need to have other sites earning too. If you want me exclusively, it comes at a cost which I have decided is enough for me and I will resist the urge to get greedy and not see if users on some other site will top it up.

I think thats how it should be. Standard privates are a different ball game, since they allow spies anyway, but if you pay for exclusivity then you should get exclusivity.

If i were a user, I would also bring it up before the show that you want undivided attention, even if it should be a given in exclusive.

Thank you, I thought I was reading a redundant choice of words last night and didn't know that "exclusive private" was a platform feature.

Now I'm really confused by the OP so I think I'll shut it at this point.

Last edited:
I had this problem for a little bit with one model. She was taking tips and chatting with people while I paid for private. We resolved it by talking about it. While in private on CB people can pay to spy, but we agreed she had to stop being public and talking with other people on other sites at the same time that I paid for her attention. Easy-peasy.

There are tools for models to set "away" or hidden mode or something similar on one site when in a private on another site instead of ending the stream. This seems to be helpful to keep the stream active so as not to lose viewers and affect ranking.

Reactions: rockin_rod
No matter the rules or clarifications, when an exclusive private turns out to be just another regular private session with either paid or free spying on it, imo something's not right. If I pay 50 tks/minute to be completely alone with a model, why should a grey user on a different site be able to see any of it? This means I'll just go to the other site next time and wait for the next idiot to come along and get an exclusive on the first site. It's a potential long term loss of revenue for the model.
Site rules and personal preferences/morals will differ.
I'm not arguing for or against exclusivity, just that IMO perhaps the difference is more that the site rule is to ensure avoidance of any external influences (distractions of other tip sounds, other users interacting etc) versus the user preferring to prevent anyone else in a darkened room somewhere else from enjoying what they're buying.
The only real difference is in your head, and as long as you're directing the show within the model's boundaries, you're getting the service you're paying for and therefore should enjoy it.
Now, I will say that if the OP noticed external influences during an exclusive, then the model likely did not shut down all other public feeds, which breaches site requirements and is NOT ok.

Reactions: Ozzie_
You talk as if cam sites are about anything but what goes on inside my head.

But that's it for me in this thread.
Out.
that wasn't directed at you, I mean anyone who dwells on being truly 1-on-1 or not is probably not enjoying the show as much as they could/should be.
If there is real intrusion in the show, the model is probably not abiding by site terms, and that's not ok.
JMHO as ever.

i'm personally a fan of contacting the site after learning your exclusive show that you didnt consent to was streamed on multiple platforms. lots of sites will refund you if you do so in a timely manner. i know streamate will do this.

i dont have a problem with split streaming, but if it is an exclusive show (meaning one on one time), the model should pause or put herself in spymode where others cannot interact.

there is also a possibility that she didn't notice she was in exclusive. every once in a while someone will take me to a show and i have no idea and i only stream one site. lots of models who split stream have sites they dont pay any attention at all unless they are taken to a private show. no interaction with free chat, but will interact with their mainsite.

Not familiar with Stripchat. You have been charged for a premium price service which wasn't delivered and it was premium only in the name. That is not your fault. I would have contacted support, quoted the site rule break, reported the model, and asked for either a full refund or, at least, to have my show being charged at the normal private price. Then waited and acted upon their response. No refund, no more money spending in private on that site. Their problem, not your problem. Take your money elsewhere. Just like in any other business.

Note. It happened to me once. Not on Stripchat, though. On another site. Sent a screenshot of my private chat on the site and the public chat of the same model on another site. Got a full refund. The site was called Livejasmin or something like that, I believe. Some models believe all members are fucking stupid.

Edit to add. Left the site for good, though. The embarassing IKEA-like furniture of some kind of brothel somewhere in EE or a cheap motel along a highway were totally embarassing.

Last edited:
If you are sure that users on another site were able to publicly see and interact with the model whilst in a private show with you on Stripchat, you are within your rights to open a complaint with Stripchat support.

As has been stated here many times, by either @Charlie_SC or @xChloe, a model on Stripchat MUST close all PUBLIC shows on other sites when entering either a private or en exclusive private show with a user on Stripchat.

ETA.. oh and of course don't ever revisit a model that does that. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks. I did report her. See what happens.

Well sir, given that the model was talking to others and doing other things, it seems clear enough that she wasn't acting in bad faith, rather your understanding of the arrangement was different from hers. I don't know what kind of rapport you two have with each other and whether you can discuss it comfortably or not. Bear in mind the fact that her bottom line would be affected by completely exclusive, so compensation is only reasonable. If that doesn't suit you then I'd think it would be best simply to move on. JMHO.
I did have a good relationship with her but once I started questioning her about it get upset and tell me I was calling her liar but I know she's doing it anyway I reported her I hated to

Support can review the recordings.
i'm personally a fan of contacting the site after learning your exclusive show that you didnt consent to was streamed on multiple platforms. lots of sites will refund you if you do so in a timely manner. i know streamate will do this.

i dont have a problem with split streaming, but if it is an exclusive show (meaning one on one time), the model should pause or put herself in spymode where others cannot interact.

there is also a possibility that she didn't notice she was in exclusive. every once in a while someone will take me to a show and i have no idea and i only stream one site. lots of models who split stream have sites they dont pay any attention at all unless they are taken to a private show. no interaction with free chat, but will interact with their mainsite.
I believe it happened on all my exclusive private

Exactly. Voice, for instance, if I turned on my mic, is a biometric data which is protected by GDPR law. But I mean, maybe Cyprus is not aware of that.
got to remember that most sites record privates and the recordings are maintained on servers, with the security risks that go with that.
Also site admins can and frequently do monitor privates for compliance with TOS, so more reasons why I never consider I'm truly alone.
And users agree to terms of use when opening their camera and mic on c2c.

got to remember that most sites record privates and the recordings are maintained on servers,
Don't see any issue there, as long as everything is kept private.

with the security risks that go with that.
Stripchat, based in Cyprus, and if you ask me, it's not by chance, has had a security break with some implications, I believe. It was reported on the forum.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.