AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exes finding out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2022
Okay I need another mom to talk too. My ex is threatening cps, claiming I'm on drugs because his girl is a pill head, and saying I'm neglecting my kids cause i do cam model when they are sleeping.
I just need another mom to talk to that's been in my sheos.

Um…he’s threatening to waste CPS’ time with false accusations…while he’s currently dating a girl who’s a drug addict? How hypocritical of him. Perhaps if he’s sooo concerned for his children, he should ditch his drug addict gf. He sounds like a bitter man hating on a hot ex who’s doing sex work. Btw you’re not doing anything illegal if you’re camming in a separate room (door locked, I assume) while your kids are asleep. Save all of your conversations where he says this bullshit. If some of these conversations happen to be through Facebook Messenger, take screenshots of that right now…because on FB Messenger a person can UNSEND messages they’ve sent to you.

Sex work is work. Try contacting the aclu to see if they can recommend any lawyers, or if you already have a lawyer from any custody, contact them immediately.

If you havent all ready, lock box all your camshit and install a lock or door jammer so in case cps has to waste their time, you have your ducks in a row.

Be strong momma. This is legal work. You are doing absolutely nothing wrong other then getting harassed for having a job to provide for your baby. ❤️

Okay thank you. Makes me feel he's trying to ruin my relationship with my fiance. Because we do the camming together
My ex trying to tell everyone around him that I been cheating and having a bunch of guys come over too and I'm doing drugs
It's getting so annoying and stressing me out.

Okay thank you. Makes me feel he's trying to ruin my relationship with my fiance. Because we do the camming together
My ex trying to tell everyone around him that I been cheating and having a bunch of guys come over too and I'm doing drugs
It's getting so annoying and stressing me out.
He sounds so jealous and trying to sabotage. Keep record of everything. Screenshot every online conversation without interacting with his drama. If you have to speak, record it. Check if your state allows recording without consent. If those are, let him know your conversation is being recorded. Or if you have a lawyer, he can speak with them to deliver any messages that pertain to your child.

Dont give him the drama. Look into grey rocking. Its a tactic to deal with abusive and narcissistic people you cannot cut out of your life.

He sounds so jealous and trying to sabotage. Keep record of everything. Screenshot every online conversation without interacting with his drama. If you have to speak, record it. Check if your state allows recording without consent. If those are, let him know your conversation is being recorded. Or if you have a lawyer, he can speak with them to deliver any messages that pertain to your child.

Dont give him the drama. Look into grey rocking. Its a tactic to deal with abusive and narcissistic people you cannot cut out of your life.
I am having such a hard time getting a lawyer. They are so pricey. Wanting like $300 an hour. And no where I live it's. Not allowed to record.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
I am having such a hard time getting a lawyer. They are so pricey. Wanting like $300 an hour. And no where I live it's. Not allowed to record.
Yeah lawyers can be pricey. But know you still have the law on your side. I posted more detail in your other thread. Advise him that you are recording the conversation everytime you speak with him on the phone. The law is you can record someone without their knowledge. Any $300/hr lawyer is gonna probably advise you. You can also contact the national domestic abuse line for anymore advise or quick support.
(800) 799-7233 (he maybe your ex, but its still domestic abuse because you have a child together)

For any therapy help that you know isnt gonna give you shit for being a sexworker: pineapplesupport.org. all of this is stressful and alienating. Take care of yourself. :h:

Okay so because of waiting for a court battle for my kids. I got a call by this lady saying she's a lawyer. Saying to stay off chaturbate. Even though its ONLY thing against me.
My ex and his girl or ex having So many charges and this girl he's been with having a Warrent.

Okay so because of waiting for a court battle for my kids. I got a call by this lady saying she's a lawyer. Saying to stay off chaturbate. Even though its ONLY thing against me.
My ex and his girl or ex having So many charges and this girl he's been with having a Warrent.
Anyone can call you and just tell you they're a lawyer. I wouldn't trust that. Any reasonable professional would know that having an income to support your kids is way better than not having one, especially as a single mom who might not have the opportunity to leave your kids at home / afford child care and go work outside.

Try consulting a lawyer for yourself and see what they say about this. Not sure about the US but usually family court has people who can help you free of charge.

I'm not gonna get into too much detail here but when I went through something similar my lawyer guaranteed that there is no way that the law would take your kids away because of sex work. You'd have to be abusing / neglecting them to lose custody. Stay strong and don't let them bully you into giving up your work nor your kids.

Anyone can call you and just tell you they're a lawyer. I wouldn't trust that. Any reasonable professional would know that having an income to support your kids is way better than not having one, especially as a single mom who might not have the opportunity to leave your kids at home / afford child care and go work outside.

Try consulting a lawyer for yourself and see what they say about this. Not sure about the US but usually family court has people who can help you free of charge.

I'm not gonna get into too much detail here but when I went through something similar my lawyer guaranteed that there is no way that the law would take your kids away because of sex work. You'd have to be abusing / neglecting them to lose custody. Stay strong and don't let them bully you into giving up your work nor your kids.
Okay thank you.
Yeah I'm not sure who this lady is cause she knew about chaturbate and I don't know how she found out unless my ex told her. And If she's my ex lawyer why call me and give me advise

What Lilly said. If the person wasn't your lawyer, do not trust anything they say. If you have any questions about whether working on CB is a liability for your court case, you should ask your lawyer for advice about it. Your lawyer will be advising you with your best interests and winning your court case in mind. Strangers calling you out of the blue and claiming to be lawyers are sketchy as hell and almost certainly don't have your best interests in mind.
Only problem is trying to find a lawyer that's cheap or probono

• Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
Okay thank you.
Yeah I'm not sure who this lady is cause she knew about chaturbate and I don't know how she found out unless my ex told her. And If she's my ex lawyer why call me and give me advise
Maybe she's his gf? Or someone related to him. If she was your former lawyer she would've told you so...

Unfortunately I can't give you much advice on how to find a cheap/pro bono lawyer as I'm not in the US but I believe that Audri gave you some useful phone numbers you could call and ask. Try that and let us know ❤️

Maybe she's his gf? Or someone related to him. If she was your former lawyer she would've told you so...

Unfortunately I can't give you much advice on how to find a cheap/pro bono lawyer as I'm not in the US but I believe that Audri gave you some useful phone numbers you could call and ask. Try that and let us know ❤️
I found out she's from a legal aid here in the US.
I can't believe she said that chaturbate can make me look bad in court cause I'm paying my bills with it

Status
Not open for further replies.