AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

exhibitionist ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cattynaty

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2019
when a model broadcaster have tag EXHIBITIONIST ... she have no account verificated 100%
so she cant receive tokens?
so... why they streaming the cam for lots hours if they cant receive tokens?

Some people do it because they get excited to be watched... I guess? Lol I don't understand either o_O

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Some do it to build followers first before sending everything to get verified to earn.
And the others are hobby weiner wankers or hobby bean flickers that might decide they could make a few bucks from it after getting verified but never actually put in the effort to be considered a cam model.

Upvote 0
And the others are hobby weiner wankers or hobby bean flickers that might decide they could make a few bucks from it after getting verified but never actually put in the effort to be considered a cam model.
It would also explain all of the “C2C” requests. “Hey BB look at my cam and tell me what you think”. Ummmmm no.

Upvote 0
There is one model (are you classed as a cam model if you're doing it for free? Genuine question) who has been an exhibitionist for a year or years that I have seen. She genuinely doesn't care about the tokens and gets off on the fact she has hundreds of guys watching her and talking dirty etc. Can't remember her name though but she truly did just love the thrill of being on cam for guys/gals.

Upvote 0
Personally I wish chaturbate would get rid of the exhibitionist cams, anyone who isnt age verified shouldn't be on cam IMO.

Upvote 0
Wait, they're not verified? No spine chills here since 40+ exhib are the only ones I talk to, (you'll get old too) but.. you're pulling my leg. Right?
nope, none of the exhibitionist cams have provided id documents to verify their age, as soon as their age is verified then they are no longer listed as an exhibitionist. Honestly I'm surprised cb doesn't seem to see the issue in this.

Reactions: AnaBee and rstanton
Upvote 0
Wait, they're not verified? No spine chills here since 40+ exhib are the only ones I talk to, (you'll get old too) but.. you're pulling my leg. Right?

Usually, they are placed into Exhibitionist category whilst they are being verified, or simply if they do not wish to make money.
I disagree they should remove it though, like I stated above, there are some legit people who really enjoy doing it for free. Maybe after XX amount of weeks or months they should be verified though, regardless of if they are wanting tokens or not. But I see literally no problem with that category personally.

Upvote 0
Usually, they are placed into Exhibitionist category whilst they are being verified, or simply if they do not wish to make money.
I disagree they should remove it though, like I stated above, there are some legit people who really enjoy doing it for free. Maybe after XX amount of weeks or months they should be verified though, regardless of if they are wanting tokens or not. But I see literally no problem with that category personally.

The problem with the category is that without verifying the age of the broadcaster they cant know if those broadcasters are of legal age to be on cam. There is nothing saying they have to charge tokens after they are verified, they could still go on doing shows for free, but anyone appearing on cam on an 18+ site should always be age verified.

Upvote 0
There is one model (are you classed as a cam model if you're doing it for free? Genuine question) who has been an exhibitionist for a year or years that I have seen. She genuinely doesn't care about the tokens
I personally don't think so.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
But I see literally no problem with that category personally.
It causes issues for the legit cam models working on the site. There are so many problems with CB's system of verifying that may not exist if only they didn't allow unverified exhibitionists in the first place.

There's also the debatable issue of whether it causes problems for models trying to make money for doing things that others may be doing for free on there. Especially in the male category.

Upvote 0
i used to be an exhibitionist, and would hang out with my old r/gw following if another site i would stream on had no available rooms. some people just like showing their wangs for free.

i feel like chaturbate should find a way to better manage that category so it doesn't interfere with cammodels trying to work.i didn't understand why people had an issue with me being there until i started doing it for money.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
It causes issues for the legit cam models working on the site. There are so many problems with CB's system of verifying that may not exist if only they didn't allow unverified exhibitionists in the first place.

There's also the debatable issue of whether it causes problems for models trying to make money for doing things that others may be doing for free on there. Especially in the male category.

Surely the whole thing/issue of those doing something for free what others do for tokens, is no different than being preference. I mean, just because some people do it for free, doesn't mean they are appealing (physically, or personality). It's similar to how Model A, Model B, Model C all do it and all charge tokens for it. Each are different and have different reasons other than that/those sexual things why people will be drawn to them.

This is me trying to understand better from your perspectives so I hope you don't think otherwise. Think of the above response of mine as questions (even though the message isn't).

Upvote 0

It defiantly causes a challenge trying to sell something that other people give away for free, and it's part of why it's hard for male models to be taken seriously on there, personally I dont get it, if your doing something you can get paid to do why do it for free.

I have heard a lot of girls that were verified had their accounts suspended with chaturbate requesting that they re provide age verification. It seems crazy that they will effect someones income but not care about the age of the people broadcasting unverified.

To be honest there are a lot of things I don't understand when it comes to chaturbate, but not my monkey.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.